• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Doesn't Exist

This time, I will try to push my luck.

First of all, let's talk about Nihility Collapse (Or people are more familiar with Turn Null).

Nihility Collapse (Other translations are Nothingness Collapse or Turn Null) is the Primordial Energy that created the world as well as its concept (Great Spirit), the energy of chaos that existed before everything and remains when everything ends. In short, Nihility Collapse is the Primordial Nothingness/Void.
Feats :
'The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Nihility Collapse』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.

Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did.

After all, 『Nihility Collapse』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.
It was said that Veldanava lost『Nihility Collapse』after he created this world, and he was left with『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』.
Veldanava was the strongest existence because of this ability, which produced unlimited magic essence.
Milim inherited that『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』, making her the strongest.
It was due to the byproduct of『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』that she could control Stardust, the condensed form of magic essence.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 247)
Note : "虚無崩壊" which mean literally Nothingness Collapse
Feats :
'Turn Null...An immensely destructive Energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear dimension. Controllable via Manas.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 191)
Feats :
'"Void Collapse" was an absolutely collapsable element of energy.

Even for Teacher Ciel, diverting this kind of energy was an extremely difficult task.

She said this ability was not something that can be easily tamed.

At first, I experimented with using this kind of energy to create magic, where a huge explosion occurred using a basic fire spell.

Since this was in a laboratory in the labyrinth, it didn't lead to a catastrophe but I realized that I couldn't experiment with this so lightly again.'
And the Nihility Collapse that creates the Great Spirit (which signifies this energy existed before the fundamental aspects of anything else existed). As already mentioned, Nihility Collapse is Primordial Energy.

Note: Power refers to Nihility Collapse and Holy Spirit refers to Veldanava who uses Nihility Collapse
Feats :
'Thus, I was taught about spirits by Ramiris.
A spirit is…

“In nothingness power finds its fill.
That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave.
One day, the great spirit time was born.
The child of light and darkness.
And thus the world began to move.
The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.
Inside the flowing currents of life and death,
Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.
And since then, these were the great eight spirits.
Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness,
Until a new spirit is born, erasing all.
Life and death.
Heralding the coming end of the world…”

Is what she said.
「In other words, first the holy spirit had existed, and it gave birth to the other eight!」' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 62)
This will render the Nihility Collapse Nonexistent (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2 and 4). Because it was Primordial Energy (Nothingness Energy) that existed before Concepts and Information existed.

Note: Information is part of the Great Spirit of Sky (Concept of Space and Existence)

And, Rimuru was able to fuse his magic essence body with Nihility Collapse by injecting Energy from Nihility Collapse into his body.

Feats :
'For me, it would be the void energies of『Void God Azathoth』's “Turn Null”. Said energy would be regulated from within the void space, it is then possible to "inject" that energy into my body.
As my body is mostly made up of Magic Essence, that means I would power up if there was more Energy.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 199)
This would allow Rimuru to obtain Limited NEP Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2 and 4 (Dereck03's suggestion: NEP Nature Type 1 and 3, Aspect Type 2 and 4)as he was able to fuse his magic essence body with Nothingness Energy from Nihility Collapse.

Agree : (19) Greatsage13th, Rizkykarbit, Dilz, Peak, Rendynoc0unter, Dread, Diablo_, Fixxed, LoganKroos, Dereck03 (Staff), Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Catpija, Bahaha, BlackCat, KuramaKyubee, Tatsumi504, EldemadeDityjon, wwereymy235, Elizhaa (Staff)

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
Don't want to sound biased person but no, wiki reject that argument and said it is made by energy.

Don't want to sound biased person but no, wiki reject that argument and said it is made by energy.
I don't remember exactly who said it, but in this exact context of Turn Null being energy, they said that energy can also be considered "nothing" depending on the verse and how he applies it

It somehow said multiple times “energy”. Not sure how energy means “void”. The characteristics of both are different.

I agreed with NEP 1 if Rimuru lacks all abstracts of fundamental existence. But this argument is like applying NEP 2 to Rimuru WN.

It somehow said multiple times “energy”. Not sure how energy means “void”. The characteristics of both are different.

I agreed with NEP 1 if Rimuru lacks all abstracts of fundamental existence. But this argument is like applying NEP 2 to Rimuru WN.
I see, well, I'm neutral on NEP 2, even more so because this idea has been rejected before, but as I remember they said yes that even something like energy could be considered empty depending on the context that is used, but I don't remember the arguments for this

Nihility is Nothingness Energy (also called Primordial Energy/Void), the opposite of Stardust which is Everythingness Energy.
I made it Limited, because the analogy is the same as a character (You know what i mean🙂🙂🙂)

Nihility is Nothingness Energy (also called Primordial Energy/Void), the opposite of Stardust which is Everythingness Energy.

I made it Limited, because the analogy is the same as a character (You know what i mean🙂🙂🙂)
That's the thing, despite the fact it's called that, it's somehow clearly talking about Energy due to the characteristics difference.

As I said, this argument is more for NEP 2 and not NEP 1. Nep 1 seems fine to me, if he really lacks every abstract of fundamental existence, I don't see any issues with it. But you are using this argument for NEP 2.

why are you even mentioning NEP2??

That's the thing, despite the fact it's called that, it's somehow clearly talking about Energy due to the characteristics difference.

As I said, this argument is more for NEP 2 and not NEP 1. Nep 1 seems fine to me, if he really lacks every abstract of fundamental existence, I don't see any issues with it. But you are using this argument for NEP 2.
I'm going to change the OP a bit by saying (Limited NEP Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 2 and 4 as Dread suggested)

Is that okay?

why are you even mentioning NEP2??
Because the argument of “Turn Null is made by nothingness” is always referred to for NEP type 2.

Actually, if I remember correctly, ya it was for old NEP 2.

I'm going to change the OP a bit by saying (Limited NEP Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 2 and 4 as Dread suggested)

Is that okay?
No need. It was for NEP type 2 old standards, I see its promising that NEP 1 is a thing, but I require you to answer this question.

Does Rimuru lack fundamental abstracts of existence?

Because the argument of “Turn Null is made by nothingness” is always referred to for NEP type 2.

Actually, if I remember correctly, ya it was for old NEP 2.
nep 2 i not being (existent + non existent)
So how the heck is this thing near nep2??

given the context, nihility energy is like a non-existent energy, it's an energy but that energy is zero, it doesn't exist, it's a void, so I think it can be qualified, mainly because nihility energy is the complete opposite of stardust energy which is the densest

Firstly I think its a "void's energy"
But its "void energy"

I will disagree if it is the first

I agree, rimuru is getting back to being very strong, he will probably have the same abilities in light, besides that light's are better and adding to the more hax that light has and the possible higher dimension, he will be an aberration

I agree, rimuru is getting back to being very strong, he will probably have the same abilities in light, besides that light's are better and adding to the more hax that light has and the possible higher dimension, he will be an aberration
honestly I don't think Rimuru will be as broken as WN, even if he gets 2-A it's really hard for him to get all verse skills

This would allow Rimuru to obtain Limited NEP Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2 and 4 as he was able to fuse his magic essence body with Nothingness Energy from Nihility Collapse.
This proposal seems fine. Although I would add Nature Type 3 as well, since Rimuru would be nonexistent at the moment he decides to use Turn Null on his body, most likely at the moment he is attacked and tbh, I don't see the purpose of the "Limited", i thinks this good enough to warrant a solid rating.

NEP Nature Type 1 and 3, Aspect Type 2 and 4

@Elizhaa what do you think about this?

Back