• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TenSura LN Major Revision - Slime-Verse Salvation, Part 1 - Tier 0 Slime is Real

The context I get from this is that he basically immanent and omniscient before giving up his omnipotence and omniscience? He know the outcomes of all-things and get bored because of that (The notion of all encompassing can be bored is absurd, but I digress), so after that act of giving up omnipotency and omniscient- not everything is him then? Because that what I seen from the scan and my own causal reasoning.
From what I understand, you're asking if God was reduced of its All-encompassing state? No
I already explained that before:
The "I was created" is referring to Veldanava as the avatar, not God. This is clear by the fact that in another instance of the same volume, its said he was manifested. To be exact, God manifested Veldanava[his avatar] before creation of the World, where he was alone since the World didn't exist yet. This also goes along the fact that "Veldanava desired change and thus gave up his "Omniscience and All-Encompassing Nature"[aka manifested as an avatar] showing that his true form[God] cannot change, which is why it manifested an avatar[Veldanava]. I think with that, its pretty clear that "I was created" is referring to Veldanava, not God.

"Veldanava", strictly speaking, is a True Dragon, the star king dragon, yet the Godhead is what created the true dragons.

Additionally, there's another instance where Feldway stated that the system of Cause and Effect is "self-inflicted", and because Veldanava is now effected by it, he isn't Omnipotent and Omniscient. In other words, since Veldanava is not Omnipotent and Omniscient anymore[aka he isn't God, and just an imperfect manifestation], he is prone to Cause and Effect, implying that his true form originally was not.

God being "created" would contradict these statements, but that contradiction can be fixed when we look at it from another angle where it was Veldanava who was created, not God.
So Veldanava want to attain imperfection from "absolute oneness"? Which in this case his own original self?

This scans doesn't really explain what is the absolute oneness either (this is why I need detailed exposition), it just used as one use word in my opinion.
His true state
As a chinaman myself, we can't really use Taoist and Buddhist terminology unless it was explained thoroughly in the verse itself (in my opinion). Nirvana being a state where soul being freed from restriction and arriving to the promised land sound viable. But previous passage makes it look like it was used in combat than in metaphysical purpose, doesn't really reduce the validity though.
It is mentioned later that beings that are reduced to God essentially go back to the All-Encompassing Completeness, where "Everything" already exists.
Carrera is one of the Primordials, an extremely trustworthy being in terms of acting as a source of info, giving her long experience and the fact that "Demons" in general deal with Souls on a vast scale in-verse. Also, its not just Carrera saying it, but rather the narrator saying it and then calling it as "Carrera Knew", so its an established fact rather then a personal opinion from Carrera.
Also slight correction, Moksha doesn't really exist in Buddhism, it exist in Jainism and Hinduism.

But I digress
I did mention that in the scan
Translator Note : The Kanji used for Dissolution at the end is 解脱, which means Moksha in Japanese. Moksha as in the Hinduism sense, or the Buddhism sense as well, uniting with God and attaining Nirvana, both beliefs overlap.
Wikipedia : https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-hans/解脫
This is Taoism 101, just change flow with qi and truth of the world with Heavenly Dao. And I don't really think this is very evident since one qi can be ones and harmonious with the universe while still not tier 0. Unless flow are thoroughly explained in verse, I don't really see this. I don't really see the state without quality in this one, as they still have their own distinct waves.
It isn't "thoroughly" explained per say, but Michael's scan of returning to the all-encompassing completeness serves as supporting evidence.
Also, that part was rather for the "Illusions are reduced to the ethereal" part rather then the one before it.
Michael scan can mean that the original "All Encompassing" still exist and that Veldanava is just a farce, a good scan but one can assimilate with other will without being tier 0; but I digress.
Already explained that in the OP, and yes, God still exists, it never went through change to begin with.
Counter Arguments
  • Veldanava gave up his omniscience and omnipotence, but a Tier 0 cannot become a Non-Tier 0, wouldn't that be a contradiction?
Answer : Not at all, since Veldanava itself was the means that God used to give up his omnipotence, that is, creating an Avatar. Proof of which is that the All-Encompassing Completeness still exists. Even more so is the fact that Veldanava was willed into existence and was born/created, and the fact that the form of all True Dragons we see, such as Veldora, Velzard, etc., are just avatars of their True Form. The same applies to Veldanava, the only difference is that his True Form is a bit more special.
Interesting that most angels want to unite all the powers to resurrect an Omnipotent and Omniscient being (which should be impossible in any way) but since Feldway say that just a logical theory and never brought up again I would ignore that. It was mentioned many times in the scan that Velda giving up his Omnipotency many times.
I explained that in the scan description
Explanation : Michael's theory was that taking all Angelic Skills into one body would revive Veldanava, who Michael believed was Omnipotent and Omniscient. However, Feldway, more knowledgeable then him, rejects this idea with due to the simple reason that the Veldanava that Michael knew was never Omnipotent nor Omniscient to begin with. Because Veldanava had thrown away his Omnipotence because he sought Imperfection from the Absolute One-ness, he was now bounded to Cause and Effect, the result of which was his Death by the hands of Humans, but none of this would have banned if Veldanava was transcendent of Cause and Effect to begin with, which his Omnipotent self was, or IS, to be exact.
Translator Note : Veldanava was a means to experience change, implying that God was changeless, as otherwise he would not have to create an Avatar like Veldanava
But the main point of this scan that he caused the first cause, as he was the one who started cycle of causality and it doesn't exist before he created it. Good scan for aca type 5 on his previous self.
Indeed
God in his absolute, eternal and infinite existence should already encompassed the very 'Change' itself without even needed to send an avatar to the world. I really thought that the Author doesn't really understand the immutability of omnipotence and use that word freely, he make Velda giving up his omnipotency as one of the main plot of the novel.
Which is explained, actually. You're vastly misunderstanding what "giving up" means here.
Also bold claim for Veldanava as a mere avatar without concrete and clear scans to support this, as this is one of the main point for Will of God tier 0.
It is already explained in the OP and in a thread prior to this
Is Veldanava God?
No, he is not, not at all. Velgrynd, who is Veldanava's sister, stated that Veldanava is not God, but he is indeed the Creator of the World[1]. In fact, there are various kinds of traditional gods that became so through Evolution, but none can be the same as the Notion of God itself, none is the same as the All-Encompassing God[2].

Who is Veldanava?
If Veldanava is not God, what actually is he? Well, he was Willed into Existence, before the Creation of the World, but still after the Great Spirits, after which he derived from the Eight Great Divine Spirits the Seven Seraphim, as a response to which the Seven Demon Primogenitors also came to be as Shadows of the Light that was the Angels to maintain balance[3]. After this, he proceeded to create the World and lost Turn Null as a result[4]. Eventually, he lost his other powers as well after marrying Lucia, and died. But even that was simply because he willed it, or well, by the will of the Omnipotent and Omniscient God, according to whose will the World moves[2].
In truth, the form of True Dragons that everyone can perceive is merely a shape they take in response to Religious Desires of People[5], or if their actual self Wills it. Because in truth, their actual form exists as the Most Perfect and Unique Creation, completely All-Inclusive and Individual, a Singular Entity[5], that is, a Unity[5]. Is Veldanava the same? Yes, but not exactly. You see, while the rest of the True Dragons, even in their true form, are called Creations, Veldanava would be the Avatar of God, the Omnipotent and Omniscient as a means to experience Imperfection[2]. True Dragons are created by God as its Masterpiece, its Greatest Creation[6], with Veldanava being its own avatar it Willed into Existence as a means to experience change, implying that he cannot do so, in his True Form, after all, God cannot change, thus why he made an Avatar to experience it, that is, Veldanava.
Anyways, that it. I would wait for Ultima.
Same, but I felt it necessary to clear those doubts and misunderstandings of yours first.

Back