• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TenSura LN Major Revision - Slime-Verse Salvation, Part 1 - Tier 0 Slime is Real

All the scans are gone, deleted, so you need to add the scans again.
Regarding this

To everyone reading this, apologies for the issue, but it seems my imgur account is facing some issues (Error 429 to be specific). I already reported it to the support team, but an acquaintance who had a similar issue said it'll take a few days. Please wait for some days due to that, I will try to get it fixed as soon as possible.🙏

Just no, none of this suggests that God has its own wavelength. Your suggesting that it has that just because Souls and Aura have wavelengths, yet nothing there suggests the same applies to God. Moreover, the fact that Michael returned to the all-encompassing completeness after his ego vanished proves otherwise.

You do know that none of these things you're saying even has any merit without scans, right? I don't remember Promised Land having such properties either, so I'm interested in what scans you have that suggest absolutely any of this.

Proven otherwise by many scans prior to your comment.

The Great Spirits were created by Veldanava when he established the laws of the World. Nothing even suggests that Great Spirits existed before Veldanava (avatar), meanwhile there are several scans outright saying he was the one who created the laws of the world.

To sum up what I understood from this post of yours, you
  • haven't read a single thing in the OP proving your points otherwise
  • haven't read almost anything from the discussion in the thread itself
  • are using your own headcanons without providing any scans that affirm those claims of yours and negate my claims
Immma only send this message because i sent at the end i said I would only send what i said. Dude imma be honest with you I have legit 0 respect for you as a person or a human being what so ever. I confirmed in what i freaking sent I am not here to argue or debate with anyone on the matter provided different examples of what the word "wave" could mean as there are different types of wavelengths inverse. (never said it was or wasn't what i said).

^ again only said if "you" was assuming the Will had a wavelength in the sense his wavelength would be different then everyone else given he/she didn't have a vessel in the void

confirms at the end is bias and is not responding but to that one matter

You are so disjointed with reality you can't even comprehend what i said. The Will all we know quite literally is it was some formless thing in the void which would go on to make the framework of the Multiverse, palace, and the grand spirits thats it. (thats all were ever actually told)

"You do know that none of these things you're saying even has any merit without scans, right? I don't remember Promised Land having such properties either, so I'm interested in what scans you have that suggest absolutely any of this"

dude the whole point of promise land is legit just to be outside the cycle of life and death its legit just some random planet in a spiritual world. Its a bit different compared to the other dimensions and otherworlds cause it not just seperated by the dimension walls as confirmed in 21. Its just some random dimension outside the cycle of life and death only king of the heros has access to to bring back those have left the cardinal universe. The scans you provided don't really mean much either given it even references the system of reincarnation which was inbuilt into the world doesn't apply. (Cause we know like you can reincarnate from cardinal Universe to hell, reincarnate from earth to cardinal universe back to earth).

^ The above doesn't matter for the conversation at hand given Promise land doesn't really matter ngl

"The Great Spirits were created by Veldanava when he established the laws of the World. Nothing even suggests that Great Spirits existed before Veldanava (avatar), meanwhile there are several scans outright saying he was the one who created the laws of the world."

Lmao. Will = Veldamava thats fine. The Will made them not TD veldanava. Veldanava then used the Great Spirit of light to make the seraphim
創造神ヴェルダナーヴァが〝光〟の大聖霊から七柱の熾天使(セラフィム)を創造した事で、影となる者達が生まれたのだ。
それこそが、〝闇〟の大聖霊から派生した原初の七柱──悪魔王(デヴィルロード)達である。
 その最初の一柱(ひとり)が彼であり、根源たる闇の世界──冥界を統べる王であった。
and the primordials popped up from the great spirit of darkness of course. the Magicule infection is something like this "聖 > 精 > 妖 > 魔" and "大聖霊" is grand holy spirit, but "大精霊" is also used in the guidebook but not really relevant here or there. yes ik about the usage of "上位精霊" for greater elemental shut it.
Great spirit 光の大聖霊 for light which existed btw of TD veldanava making feldway and darkness 闇の大聖霊
下位精霊 -> 中位精霊 -> 上位精霊 -> 精霊王 evolution line.
also 当時は既に、各属性の大聖霊から精霊達が分離して、四大元素も地上を満たしていました。 referring to Great spirit of Fire, water, wind, earth
つまんねー質問は都合が悪いので無視するとして、〝闇〟の大聖霊から派生した私は無敵でした。the "闇〟の大聖霊" being the great spirit of darkness

Time
At that time elemental spirit's were already separated from their respective Grand Holy Spirit, and then 4 great phenomenon filled the surface world. In this way the spirits are taking in Magicule and materialize, in other words they have a body, and the person who helped them are divine ancestor
当時は既に、各属性の大聖霊から精霊達が分離して、四大元素も地上を満たしていました。 そうした精霊達が魔素を取り込み実体化──つまりは、肉体を持った。その手助けをしたのが神祖だったりするのです。
Lesser time elementals potentially filling the surface world explaining why time distortions are always being fixed

are using your own headcanons without providing any scans that affirm those claims of yours and negate my claims

Dude I am sorry but if you think what i am sending is supposedly "head canon" your the dude arguing tier 0 tensura I don't need any more then that to know how far disjointed you are from actually ever reading tensura in the first place. I provided the raws to the scans the burden is on you in reality to prove why they don't count anyways. Also thats ad hominem anyways. Let me get two things straight one After this post I won't be responding to this thread my vote is already rejection as it is and that won't change (i don't even agree with most the other things on here with this verse given them scans don't say what you people on here want you to say lol), and B i have legit no respect for you or anything about you at all so to not get banned and for my own mental health I am humbling only sending Ultima the different "waves" it could be not that it is for even I will accept the Great spirit of say Time quite literally "is" time.

Immma only send this message because i sent at the end i said I would only send what i said. Dude imma be honest with you I have legit 0 respect for you as a person or a human being what so ever
And what is the point of bringing that up?

8. Red Herring

This is when someone attempts to rebut an argument by bringing up a completely unrelated point, a "Red herring", to lure his opponent away from the real point of the argument.
You are so disjointed with reality you can't even comprehend what i said. The Will all we know quite literally is it was some formless thing in the void which would go on to make the framework of the Multiverse, palace, and the grand spirits thats it. (thats all were ever actually told)
Mate, you iteraIIy copy-pasted that from tensura wiki but never gave scans that back up anything cIose to what you said.
We are never toId that the WiII created the Great Spirits, but we are toId many times that VeIdanava created the Iaws/attributes/great spirits
dude the whole point of promise land is legit just to be outside the cycle of life and death its legit just some random planet in a spiritual world. Its a bit different compared to the other dimensions and otherworlds cause it not just seperated by the dimension walls as confirmed in 21. Its just some random dimension outside the cycle of life and death only king of the heros has access to to bring back those have left the cardinal universe. The scans you provided don't really mean much either given it even references the system of reincarnation which was inbuilt into the world doesn't apply. (Cause we know like you can reincarnate from cardinal Universe to hell, reincarnate from earth to cardinal universe back to earth).
Again, no scan at aII to back up your cIaims
^ The above doesn't matter for the conversation at hand given Promise land doesn't really matter ngl
Not reaIIy, Promised Iand is an important aspect of this thread if you ever cared to even read it.
Lmao. Will = Veldamava thats fine.
Again, you are asserting as if they are the same thing without providing scans as to why they are not. I want scans, not some random expIanation that doesnt even have any reaI backing scans attached.
The Will made them not TD veldanava. Veldanava then used the Great Spirit of light to make the seraphim
創造神ヴェルダナーヴァが〝光〟の大聖霊から七柱の熾天使(セラフィム)を創造した事で、影となる者達が生まれたのだ。
それこそが、〝闇〟の大聖霊から派生した原初の七柱──悪魔王(デヴィルロード)達である。
 その最初の一柱(ひとり)が彼であり、根源たる闇の世界──冥界を統べる王であった。
and the primordials popped up from the great spirit of darkness of course. the Magicule infection is something like this "聖 > 精 > 妖 > 魔" and "大聖霊" is grand holy spirit, but "大精霊" is also used in the guidebook but not really relevant here or there. yes ik about the usage of "上位精霊" for greater elemental shut it.
Great spirit 光の大聖霊 for light which existed btw of TD veldanava making feldway and darkness 闇の大聖霊
下位精霊 -> 中位精霊 -> 上位精霊 -> 精霊王 evolution line.
also 当時は既に、各属性の大聖霊から精霊達が分離して、四大元素も地上を満たしていました。 referring to Great spirit of Fire, water, wind, earth
つまんねー質問は都合が悪いので無視するとして、〝闇〟の大聖霊から派生した私は無敵でした。the "闇〟の大聖霊" being the great spirit of darkness
Time
At that time elemental spirit's were already separated from their respective Grand Holy Spirit, and then 4 great phenomenon filled the surface world. In this way the spirits are taking in Magicule and materialize, in other words they have a body, and the person who helped them are divine ancestor
Lesser time elementals potentially filling the surface world explaining why time distortions are always being fixed
Again, nothing here suggests what you said. You cIaimed that the WiII created the great spirits rather then VeIdanava, but your scans do not say anything cIose to that, they just state that he created the primordiaI angeIs via the great spirit of Iight, but never state veIdanava himseIf didnt create the great spirits.
your cIaims :
The Will = Veldanava, The Will made the framework of the Multiverse persay
God Veldanava -> creating Great Holy Spirits
And none of that was backed up by any of the scans you sent so:

6. Circular reasoning

This is when someone's conclusion is buried in their premise. Example: "Luffy is faster than Gai because One Piece characters are faster than Naruto characters".
Your scans are not at aII impying anything you stated in your prev comment or premise

on the other hand, I do have scans to back up my cIaims.
In essence, the laws governing this world were originally crafted by Veldanava, but these laws could be influenced and affected by those withadministrative power over them. Even if you didn’t have that, however, youcould make a request in your mind, instill it into your magicules, and thatwould rewrite the laws of the world to some extent as well. That was thebasic concept behind magic, which was a type of ability. Skills, the way Guy put it, were a kind of systemized approach to influencing and alteringthese laws. - VoIume 18, Chapter 1
As for why Iaws are great spirits here, that is aIready something accepted and expIained in a thread prior to this.
Dude I am sorry but if you think what i am sending is supposedly "head canon" your the dude arguing tier 0 tensura I don't need any more then that to know how far disjointed you are from actually ever reading tensura in the first place.

34. Ad hominem tu quoque​

This is a variation of the ad hominem fallacy where a person dismisses his opponent's argument by claiming that his opponent engages in the same type of practice.
I stated your premise to be headcanon because you never gave a scan to back up what you said regarding promised Iand or God
I provided the raws to the scans the burden is on you in reality to prove why they don't count anyways.
Which were unreIated to my argument. None of your scans impIied what you said regarding Promised Iand, or that VeIdanava and God are the same thing, or that it was the WiII/God creating the Great HoIy Spirits instead of VeIdanava
Also thats ad hominem anyways.
FaIse cIaim I must say, because that cIaim of mine was backed up by the fact that your scans never impIied anything you said, nor did you gave any actuaIIy reIevant scans. The onIy one doing ad hominem is you here
I don't need any more then that to know how far disjointed you are from actually ever reading tensura
You are so disjointed with reality you can't even comprehend what i said
Let me get two things straight one After this post I won't be responding to this thread
go ahead, no one is stopping you from doing so
my vote is already rejection as it is and that won't change (i don't even agree with most the other things on here with this verse
But you never cared to create a CRT to fix it or even argue against any of the other threads? AIso, I am onIy counting staff votes here.
given them scans don't say what you people on here want you to say lol),
My scans back up everything I say, meanwhiIe your scans dont impIy anything at aII that you are saying. You cIaimed that God created the Great Spirits instead of his avatar veIdanava, but your scan that you gave of VeIdanava creating PrimordiaI AngeIs never stated anything cIose to that
and B i have legit no respect for you or anything about you at all so to not get banned and for my own mental health I am humbling only sending Ultima the different "waves"
once again,

8. Red Herring​

This is when someone attempts to rebut an argument by bringing up a completely unrelated point, a "Red herring", to lure his opponent away from the real point of the argument.
it could be not that it is for even I will accept the Great spirit of say Time quite literally "is" time.
How is that reIated to anything in the op 😭

8. Red Herring​

Back