• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Resistances to Time Manipulation and BFR

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Everyone with space-time control should have resistance to bfr, and time manipulation.

Zero took over the labyrinth and made it into a subspace, where you can't move in without space-time control due to it's different flow of time, and you can be sent to another dimension:

"ÒÇîThe only members here who can move in that space are Diablo, Zegion and Benimaru. Benimaru, you can use 『Space-Time Control』properly right?ÒÇì ÒÇîCertainly, Ramiris-sama. Although I only just got the hang of it.ÒÇì"

Ramiris telling Dino to protect his companions inside his barrier or they would get sent away:

"『Good, protect them with your barrier properly, okay? Otherwise, they would get swallowed up by the subspace and get blown away to no one knows where!ÒÇì Dino nodded to Ramiris' warning. Aside from Zegion who was connected via "Soul Corridor", Dino and co who didn't have firm bonds, had no foothold inside the subspace. Still, Dino could manage it somehow, but he predicted that Pico and Garasha would get swept away easily by the subspace. If they were swallowed up by the phase fluctuation inside the subspace, it would be impossible to predict what kind of different dimension and space they would get blown into. Because it was a different space where the flow of time could get distorted, it would be hopeless to return to the same spot once you got swept away. Even for Pico and Garasha who were of the awakened demon lord class, it would be difficult for them to maintain their existences inside the subspace. The minimum requirement for that was to own the『Space-Time Control』skill. It was an ultimate ability that nobody else had apart from Diablo, Zegion and Benimaru, who finally could use it." "ÒÇîListen, you two wouldn't be able to move inside the subspace. Therefore, grab onto me tightly, okay? I don't think you can come back once you get swept away.ÒÇì ÒÇîUnderstood. I probably won't die, but I don't know where I will end up going to.ÒÇì ÒÇîDino, can I trust you?ÒÇì ÒÇîLeave it to me. Now that we've come this far, we just have to do it.ÒÇì"

This scales to:

Rimuru Tempest

Gii Crimso

Zegio

Diablo

Benimaru

Dagruel

Veldora Tempest

Velgrynd

Velzard

Dino

Milim Nava