• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mill Probably need a crt.

Btw anyone have any quotes from demon lord Rimuru? Feel we should change the one there now.

A quote about him not sparing those who try to harm him or something like should be easy to find.

How can one "replace" an image file itself? I don't mean uploading a new file and changing the link, but rather replacing an existing image file with an updated, better version?

Or can only admins do that?

@Neo Upload the same picture and name it the exact same thing as what the other one is named, when you try to upload it, it will give you the option to basically overwrite the other one with yours.

NeoSuperior said:
How can one "replace" an image file itself? I don't mean uploading a new file and changing the link, but rather replacing an existing image file with an updated, better version?
Or can only admins do that?
No, for normal users; only admins and content moderators can, @NeoSuperior.

Oh ok, thanks. I wanted to edit my replacement a bit more (I removed too much of the edges so at some places there is no black outline anymore, but it's still better than the current Demon Lord Rimuru file). I fortunately got it on this computer after all.

The first one was uploaded by KarmodF. The second one by me.

I actually had it available like that for months, but I wasn't satisfied with it and wanted to add some black outlines first before uploading it here, but I thought it's fine now, since the other one that had been uploaded was just a bit too much of a rushed job.

By the way, CP, the Hajime Nagumo pic you uploaded is also rather blurry. Could it be you uploaded it via phone? Because on desktop it looks very blurry.

There aren't any good official pics for him out anywhere, on the official arifureta site, it's not a full body shot, and it has texts over it plus you also can't download pics from there so best you can do is take a screenshot.

That pic was a screenshot.

Oh ok, then. I'd personally prefer having a HQ shot of only the partial body rather than a LQ shot of the full body.

Whatever. I'll go work on the missing Resistance/Tolerance Skills for Rimuru (in the ability list, not the P&A section)

Celestial Pegasus said:
How bout this?

ÒÇîYeah, this power is gained for that purpose. There is no use talking about ideals when you don't have power, and won't you feel empty to only have power but no ideal? I'm a rather greedy individual, but I'm not interested in something along the line of a one-way pursuit of power.ÒÇì

Here's another pretty good one.

"I feel like an member of the Illuminati, manipulating the events of the world… But it's okay since I am a Demon Lord after all."

For Shion this one,

ÒÇîMy name is Shion. I am Rimuru-sama's No.1 secretary. Now listen up you humans, Rimuru-sama has spoken. You either 『Surrender』 or 『Die』, pick an option. You gentlemen should be smart enough to understand what that means. So do quickly, disarm yourself and surrender to us!ÒÇì

However, Shion suddenly interjects and says rather disdainfully:

ÒÇî A Cheap- shot nobody like him only deserves to make tea for Rimuru-sama. I should have been the one to attend to such matter! ÒÇì

Roasted!😂

I just had a shocking revelation... considering Ultimate Skills are what give the characters Acausality that works against a multiversal timeloop... shouldn't the Ultimate Skills, which are the cause of that be all 4D?

I mean considering they also nullify any inferior abilities (i.e. 3D), this actually fits so well with the way we handle 4D on this site that it's almost scary.

NeoSuperior said:
I just had a shocking revelation... considering Ultimate Skills are what give the characters Acausality that works against a multiversal timeloop... shouldn't the Ultimate Skills, which are the cause of that be all 4D?

I mean considering they also nullify any inferior abilities (i.e. 3D), this actually fits so well with the way we handle 4D on this site that it's almost scary.
Maybe... the author is secretly a member!

https://youtu.be/cphNpqKpKc4

https://youtu.be/8lXdyD2Yzls

NeoSuperior said:
I, honestly, got no problems if Ultimate Skills is considered 4-D or 4-Hax.

You are right; it does fit with the way we handle 4D on this site that it's almost scary.

NeoSuperior said:
I'm not gonna lie, I actually kinda laughed evily upon reading that.

Just wait. Once LN vol. 11 gets a translation, the LN Slimeverse is going to get upgraded like crazy, starting with Mikami Satoru being able to resist the timeloop even as a human (having a "dream" of a different timeline at the beginning of the manga where Orc Lord Geld joined Rimuru's forces instead of becoming the Orc Disaster and Rimuru didn't have Shizu's mask).

Furthermore all the spoiler stuff I heard about Great Sage Deus-Ex-Machina-ing alt!Timeline not-a-demon-lord-Rimuru back to life after he died (or perhaps just possessing his dead body), somehow and then becoming stronger than Rimuru was in LN vol. 11. (though much, much later than that in that alt!timeline). And the "bootstrap paradox" for the Anti-Magic Mask might even be caused by that alt!Rimuru as well. Note how the mask "fulfilled it role" and broke after it reached Rimuru, rather than when it gets to Chloe.

Well that will be a long way off, considering DasRay pauses the TL after finish vol. 9, but hopefully he picks it up again afterwards at some point. I really hope we don't need to wait until YenPress gets there, which would take about 2 years.

I want to see CP's view on this first. If that gets through though... Slimeverse will finally get hax it deserves for a so-called "hax verse". Escpacially the middle keys (still can't do much about concept manip type 2 and such though).

Some Unique Skills would scale to 4D too. I mean Time Leap already pretty much does so anyway. But we might get Unique Skills/Ultimate Gifts/Pseudo-Ultimate Skills that are either "partially 4D" or even completely 4D.

The likelyhood for True Dragons possibly being 4D beings would possibly also be enhanced.

You mean for LN? Maybe, but remember that most other characters get upgraded too compared to the WN and most importantly: get screentime. The problem of the WN was that most characters just couldn't showcase their abilities causing their profiles' P&A list to be rather short. But not so for the LN (the only exception might be Rimuru's Executives not participating in the tournement in the LN).

As for WN, all Ultimate Skill users would be upgraded if it got through, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back