• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised. GoogleTL has actually become somewhat readable. I remember a few years back, using GoogleTL would result in figurative "mind cancer". Read the MTL of that sidestory's chapters 18 and 19 and I got to say it's hilarious how Rimuru unknowingly gets treated like a God after the fact. Though it's rather strange considering that they actually have interdimensional communication and exchange programs going...

Something I wanna ask. Shouldn't Kumara get a High 4-C key with all her beasts combined? Rimuru did say if she did that she'd be comparable to Diablo.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Something I wanna ask. Shouldn't Kumara get a High 4-C key with all her beasts combined? Rimuru did say if she did that she'd be comparable to Diablo.
Can you link the chapter and the text supporting this point, @MIlly?

So about Laplace (WN), is it OK to just remove the Daemon-related parts or does it require a CRT? Also could someone refresh me about what he'd lose from that?

What Regen would he have then? I vaguely recall him showing regenerative capabilities in his battle vs Souei, but I might recall that wrongly.

Also does or does it not need a CRT?

Just low godly due to being a spiritual lifeform.

Albeit that's assuming he is a spiritual lifeform.

Wasn't it said that he was actually not a True Demon Lord (but still comparable in strength) at some point? Or did he get Awakened afterwards? I don't quire remember.

Also does it need a CRT?

My memory of that is vague, would have to reread that part with him, but about to go somewhere now.

Right. I checked just now and he was awakened with Velda's help according to WN chapter 203.

Because Kagali didn't have any strong fellowship with the others, like Laplace, she didn't feel anything when the weak were eliminated.
She only had a small thought that perhaps there was a path like that too.
Since she involved her former colleagues in this war, she couldn't do things half-heartedly.
Even though her power increased greatly, she was anxious as she had few pawns.
Thus, she called her most trusted people and gave them power. She introduced them to Velda and had each of them were given a large quantity of souls.
In the process they obtained Demon Lord Seeds and awakened. Did Velda use some kind of technique? Since it gave them only the power they wished for, like magic.
Currently, each of them had been strengthened to that of awakened Demon Lords.
~ WN ch. 203​
So, does, or does it not need a CRT?

Oh right, Rimuru's Acausality is 4D, since Chloe's timeloop affects the Otherworlders' worlds as well. Actually, if there is one plot hole in the story, it's that we never saw Otherworlders from a different Universe than Earth, despite Veldora claiming so at the beginning.

GLHF22 said:
Hahaha XD i have know the result so its kinda pointless
It would be inconclusive at worst. The match happened when months ago and Rimuru's Awakened Lord Key get more updated. I am pretty Rimuru could win via a good soul had for her incaps, for one.

Even from old thread i don't have answer for Rimuru Imaginary Clone, they're just saying Yukari can reach here while she doesnt know Imaginary Clone exist in the beginning

Rimuru matches are overdone, i am trying to find a good match for either LN Diablo or Hinata.

In general the WN gets more matches than the LN.

Probably, sorta helps that the WN is more or less complete compared to the LN, which is still being TL'd and stuff has to be added/updated in accordance I assume.

GLHF22 said:
Even from old thread i don't have answer for Rimuru Imaginary Clone, they're just saying Yukari can reach here while she doesnt know Imaginary Clone exist in the beginning
Yeah, Type 9 Immortality, Damage Transferal, mind hax immunity, million times speed boost with time control, all food chains abilities, more resistances - yeah, it could be a stomp.

Oh... Hinata with her "resistance against magic" being basically magic negation... But curses? She doesn't have curse resistance?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hinata vs Wiz maybe?
Could works. Hinata's could likely win Userper which she tends quickly in characters for power absorbtion and power mimicry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back