• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So since in the LN Demon Lord's Haki is said to be a composite of various other Skills, which seem to include Coercion/Menace and Magic Aura, does that mean we can add the effects of Rimuru using his Coercion/Menace in Tempest Starwolf form in front of the gates to Dwargon early in the story?

There some people ran away (fear), some people pissed themselves (also fear), some people paniced in the manga/got confused in the anime (fear?/madness?/status inducement confusion/something else?) and some people just outright lost conciousness (sleep?/mindhax?)

Anyway, these would scale to anyone being able to use Coercion/Menace and comparable abilities, as well as to Demon Lord's Haki.

I think that might be worth making a CRT, but what do you all think? I'd like some input about how to interpret these effects and what P&A they'd represent.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I believe you can make a CRT.
I agreed, as well. Madness is the most encompassing ability but it could safe to add the composite abilities from a CRT.

End result was... disappointing, to say the least. But there is still hope with Bleezbuth.
But now that that was rejected, what about the US being 4D via the time loop?
I mean there is more evidence of 4-D haxes since it looks his Probablity Manopulation can still work even if the world/universe is destroyed along with concept of Time.

Yeah, that's EoS though/
He had Beelzebub in his 6-A though losing it to Void Azaroth in Chapter 191. He still has the last effect in his new abilties though.

So, 6-A, possibly Low 2-C?
I think it would be like this

At least 6-A, Varies from At least 6-A to Low 2-C with Gluttonous King Beelzebub

High 4-C
, Varies from High 4-C to Low 2-C with Void God Azathoth

Something that I know about; Veldora is part of Rimuru's Ultimate Skills which basically is summoning starting from At least 6-A, the only reason why I never thought along side ealier was because thier soul corridor was disrupted by the empire. Otherwise, Veldora was viable as help in Wars during his summoning.

So, the rating for his Awakened Demon Lord, I see, are:

At least 6-A, High 4-C with the summoning of Veldora Tempest, Varies from At least 6-A to Low 2-C with Beelzebub.

A CRT is still need to be done, of course.

As I said, he lacks the energy to do that. At most he can let Beelzebub run amok, but Rimuru himself would also get killed by that, escpacially in his 6-A key. Even with his True Dragon key I am not 100% sure he can control it.

NeoSuperior said:
As I said, he lacks the energy to do that. At most he can let Beelzebub run amok, but Rimuru himself would also get killed by that, escpacially in his 6-A key. Even with his True Dragon key I am not 100% sure he can control it.
@NeoSuperior, I took it into consideration that the skills could have been a suicide attack already.

But Azathoth can do that, right?
Azathoth is the made of up Beelzebub. Like other skills, while Rimuru may lose some skills, he overall still keep the original effects of the abilities as they integrated into better skills and sometimes get better effects like Getting Multiple Existence from Parallel existence and others.

So, I would say yes.

Rimuru can also make a dummy skill via skill creation just for the purpose to let it detonate the world. PTD Rimuru would also be safe due to his self in imaginary space even if the universe blew up.

Also the suicide attack might even be in-character if you think about how he used Gluttony. Actually, considering that Hinata feared the end of the world just from Gluttony gives this much credance already. Well, I say suicide attack but Rimuru might just think "let Beelzbub go run amok and think of a solution in the meantime with Raphael".

I just want to say that I want to focus on LN stuff more. I only work on WN CRTs if there are either some glaring translation issues that I noticed (e.g. "soul" vs "spiritual body"), or if something very very big had simply been overlooked somehow (e.g. Acausality for Ultimate Skill users). Rather I wanted to get back to focusing on the LN terminology for a while and I don't want to start mixing up the WN terminology with the LN terminology due to jumping back and forth between them too much.

Just compare Rimuru's WN profile and Rimuru's LN profile.

The WN, up until recently, had been sysop-locked due to the tier 2 restriction of tiers 0, 1 and 2, has now become only tiers 0 and 1 instead, so Rimuru's WN profile got unlocked. Despite that CP and Elizhaa, are obviously still busy with staff obligations for other verses and their P&A-related issues as well and CP has been working on the new LN profiles. So unfortunately, the "flavor text" for the WN abilities turned into their almost-ruined state now. The terminology is different between WN and LN due to different TL-choices, and things like "can potentially be obtained from..." should now perhaps also include a "skills obtained from subordinates" section. Also the "Endless Regenerationn Ex" mistranslation is still there despite being proven as an incorrect translation some time ago. Basically the ability descriptions for the WN took the backseat for quite some while... that didn't change much even after the lock was lifted, I am just really not all that much interested in the WN profiles (and their description sections) since I wanted to only focus on the LN if possible.

On the other hand, I was upkeeping the LN profile since the split happened and even kept the formulation of abilities as neutral as possible so it can be mostly just copy&pasted for Rimuru's subordinates who inherited his Skills. And LN-related CRTs went well and were properly implemented well. It feels much more cleaner since a foundation was laid all the way from the beginning.

Unfortunately there's the issue of where "cosmetic fluff-text changes" ends and where "needs CRT" begins, which makes people just more reluctant to start working on it, bringing us to our current situation where WN CRTs get pumped out one after another, but the future workload on fixing the WN profile explanations only increases further and further.

Regardless I wanted to focus mostly on the LN version for Rimuru ever since the split (i.e. as I have been doing up until now with some interruptions along the way) and I want to continue some things in that regard I had going. For example I extracted the explanations for the lower monster ranks from the anime homepage and the LN vol. 8.5 Databook RAWs, but one thing after another prevented me from checking that out. Now there's also the issue with Menace/Coercion that I want to deal with first, so please don't expect me to make any more WN CRTs for now (unless it's issues that are true for both WN and LN versions). Of course I'll still be discussing CRTs that others make though, so not much really changes. I'll just be pushing more for LN/manga/anime stuff, that's all.

Sorry for this strange wall-of-text out of nowhere.

Im not sure buwt when Rimuru try to absorbs Veldora with Beelzebub he said if Veldora is not mind controled he definitely cant absorbs him

@Neo Pretty much the same, i am only interested in LN revisions at this point, i have literally 6 visual novels i need to read and get through each of which takes like 30-50 hours, and numerous other light novels i need to get into.

Also seems this thread is getting full again, i will create a new one then get back to my VN reading.

I could make a CRT later tomorrow on the topics because it is late night for me, @Milly Rocking Bandit.

@NeoSuperior, I understand. If you can though can give your suggestions for WN profile fixes because I could always make a CRT on the topic or make the changes if simple enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back