• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been planning on making Rimuru vs Natsu (High 7-A) for some time, but with the "WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER RIMURU MATCH!" sentiments right now, I'll keep refraining from that.

Though it'd be amusing to see 6-C Rimuru vs Aqua. Rimuru uses "Heavenly Evil Spirit" and absolute defense. Nothing would work anymore.

That was with the WN though, well the profile was composite at the time, a lot of things have changed since then.

Fuse Interview, this was from vol 8.5

Some interesting things:

-Fuse was influenced by Overlord, was pretty obvious that he was.

-Fuse thinks its difficult to put a haxed character like Rimuru in hard fight, but got to write more about him struggling in the LN compared to WN where he couldn't really get into details, so if God Rimuru doesn't happened it's cause of that, basically him being too op, at least that's what i interpret from this. I mean from what i have heard, Raphael isn't as op anymore considering ppl like Rudra can outsmart it, and aparently his absolute barrier is like a reccurent joke that it's useless.

-He planned on changing the final boss, obviously he did considering the events with Yuuki.

-He wanted to do 15 volumes but a certain character would make it longer, guessing that's Rudra.

1. Fuse
  2. I recall there was the notion of "protag using hax" back then already. It may not be factual but didn't the phrase become popular because of 《Sword Art Online》? When I started writing ÒÇîTensuraÒÇì, hax was a term used to describe characters who are ÒÇîoverpowered to the point of being unfairÒÇì, probably. ÒÇîIt probably doesn't mean that exactly, but it is best understood that way.ÒÇì, because this is how I thought at the time, I wanted to add a ÒÇîUsing HaxÒÇì tag to my work *laugh*.
  3. ——You mentioned in past interview that ÒÇîIt is difficult to put a powerful character like Rimuru in a hard fight (that he struggles to fight)ÒÇì....... Isn't this common for creatures using hax *laugh*?
eve fuse had a trouble finding a difficult opponent for Rimuru XD

To be fair, up until now LN Rimuru just got into fights he didn't even have in the WN version. Keep in mind that he did not have any other fights between his rematch with Hinata and his fight against Velgrynd + mind-controlled Veldora, which the LN has yet to reach (assuming it happens in the first place). We can't really call that a downgrade yet.

What changed though is that Rudra is in peak condition now and other Demon Lords who seemed rather weak in the WN that they ended up being irrelevant quite soon, have now been upgraded.

Actually I think Ruminas being able to fend off an enraged Milim for 3 days and nights in the alt-timeline of the WN seemed rather inconsistent...

GLHF22 said:
So what makes Rimuru acausality not 4D?
It would be 4-D if this thread is accepted; it looks like from this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3091417#96 , things like minor timeline erasure like erasing someone from existence with causality hax could be 4-D. Some form of Acausality like Type 3, 4, 5 does grants resistance to the type of erasure, hence 4-D Acausality if accepted.

NeoSuperior said:
I mean it's 4D just from the fact that Chloe's timeloop affects multiple Universes.
I almost forgot about it too; yeah, it could be 4-D from this point.

also why Rimuru Imaginary space is not 4D? It was able to store 4D energy that increase endlessly tho

GLHF22 said:
also why Rimuru Imaginary space is not 4D? It was able to store 4D energy that increase endlessly tho
The actual definition of Imaginary Space is complex space-time meaning it number of dimension is a complex number not something like 4-D or 3-D space.

It is still possible it could be a complex 4-D space time, though

@Elizhaa

So Imaginary space is complex 4D space time? So basically Infinite 4D? (Since its stated to be Infinite)

The actual definition of Imaginary Space is complex space-time meaning it number of dimension is a complex number not something like 4-D or 3-D space.

It is still possible it could be a complex 4-D space time, though

But the Imaginary Space came along with Veldanava from the 4D Void. Why WOULD it be 3D in the first place? I likewise can't understand why we assume Veldanava to be a 3D existence when he originates from the 4D Void as well.

In WN volume 1 ending, he has physical attack resistance.

Status Name: Rimuru Tempest

Resistances: Thermal Fluctuation Resistance EX, Physical Attack Resistance, Pain Resistance, Fire Attack Resistance, Electricity Resistance, Paralysis Resistance

Rimuru should also have Power Bestowal from Gluttony's.

• Supply: Whether a subordinate or not, you can now grant an ability unto a monster with whom you have a relationship. (ÔÇ╗ Limited by the target's inherent magical energy)

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
For both, and BoS=Beginning of Series, just like how EoS=End of Series.
And I agree.
No need for EoS, for his true Dragons key, he later get a better Power Bestowal with Skill Gifting in chapter 191

• Skill Gifting... The ability to grant the copied skills onto the target. Can also remove the granted skills.

Volume 9 of WN, then
It's way not this arc but after. It's in chapter 191 of Vol and the statement was made by Rimuru's.

• Also, she is able to use a combination of all of her minion's powers, making her a formidable powerhouse.By themselves, there are 12 different types of minions, but with all of them combined, she would be able to contend with the higher ups(Diablo etc). However that, would only be possible after she gained more experience.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
But doesn't that alone warrant a 4-C key?
For what exactly? Her full forms would be High 4-C if scaling from Diablo. We don't know the multiplier for fusion.

It says it would only be possible after she gains some experience, and we never see her fight any opponents on Diablo's level so don't think we should scale her to High 4-C.

That wasn't me but rather someone else.

I actually got a better edited similar pic for Anime Demon Lord Rimuru of my own, but it's on my other computer and I'll only have access to it tomorrow.

You can check who made what edit via the "History" button that can be found in the menue next to the Edit button of a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back