• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Downgrade if you want
I just said we should forget about speed till volume 19.
Its a pretty useless thing in battle we can just equalise the speed if its a vsmatch
Can you stop being rude to others? I’ve warned you several times to behave better. You’ve forbidden him from talking about speed, why should he stay silent about revising the speed?

Do you feel like you have power in this forum? If so, you’d better leave this forum if you think you can rule over others as you want.

How many times have I warned you to stop being rude and to behave better? Can't you do something as simple as that to build better relationships with people here?

How was that rude?????
I said "Downgrade if you want" that's rude?
Once again, you can't seem to see the mistakes you've made. Since Christmas is just two days away, I won't prolong this. The bottom line is, hopefully, you realize and apologize to others for what you've done.

Once again, you can't seem to see the mistakes you've made. Since Christmas is just two days away, I won't prolong this. The bottom line is, hopefully, you realize and apologize to others for what you've done.
Apologize for what?
Realize what mistake
You're the one making tiny things seem like a very mighty crime and now am even confuse i think you just be a morality preacher because a "do what you want" is offensive in your language

I have a question, in Tensura, the more people trust the Castle Guard, the stronger it becomes, so can we convert this to the number of layers? For example, adding a trusted person creates an additional layer. What makes me think this is that Rudra used Uriel to cut down Castle Guard because he had more people trust him.

I have a question, in Tensura, the more people trust the Castle Guard, the stronger it becomes, so can we convert this to the number of layers? For example, adding a trusted person creates an additional layer. What makes me think this is that Rudra used Uriel to cut down Castle Guard because he had more people trust him.
that's not how it works, the castle guard has no layers because it is absolute, nothing passes, not even the turn null, what happens is that for you to pass the castle guard you need to have more followers than the one who uses the skill , in this case only Rudra and rimuru have this ability

This is how WN universe ended guys
So stop bullshitting about concepts and yadidadidu ending or great spirits killing each other blah blah blah

so i've been thinking why we didnt scale their movement to their perception speed. ie like Milim vs TDL Rimuru even though rimuru already used TA (1m faster) he still barely dodge milim attack

Hello guys, it's me again, thanks to everyone who made valued suggestions to the last thread, thank you so much for thr assistance back there, yeah we didn't get our low 1-C but we managed to escape the matrix on being in 2-C the only profiles which qualify was
And
Please don't ask questions to why rimuru didn't get it, if you want to know then view the thread, we also made a cosmology page as well, which is still in design in progress
Anyways i have a new request i am going to do final hax evaluation for all characters, so please bear with me and be there like before i understand you wouldn't want to be there, i mean wiki is slowly losing people lol, so this is indeed my last thread before i go, i will return end of year for infinite/immeasurable speed upgrade If wiki isn't dead by then
Thanks.
Oh btw if you have any stupid or useless opinions like the one i keep seeing then don't bother commenting, thanks
Thanks man, maybe Fuse will do some crazy shit and give us more to work on.

post the link for the thread that explain tge verse NEP.

just asking to see how it works
There's no thread like that for LN
I literally just made one
If you're talking about WN then

Back