• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I would like to ask for a little clarification. I would like to know if it was indeed said in the official translation that the Labyrinth of Ramiris is directly connected to the Cardinal world

I would like to ask for a little clarification. I would like to know if it was indeed said in the official translation that the Labyrinth of Ramiris is directly connected to the Cardinal world
yes, they are different temporal axes linked to the same space as the cardinal world

yes, they are different temporal axes linked to the same space as the cardinal world
What I wanted to add is that since the Labyrinth can have an infinite number of floors and each floor is a part of the Labyrinth and has different temporal axes then the Labyrinth is a High 1-B structure because it has an infinity of temporal axes. Beings like Velgrynd who can therefore destroy 50 floors should be tier 1 too

So technically the Cardinal world has multiple temporal dimensions which would raise the Cardinal world to tier 1 with the absurd argument that DBS fans have been using
That's not how it works
The labyrinth first of all is directly connected to all worlds it's called the outer edge of worlds
There's a deeper connection and root to this lol but its going to take a hell ass paragraph to explain how it works
Please wait for Christmas that's when this is happening
And i am not using the labyrinth, DBS didn't get 5D from just having two temporal dimesions on one world
Its rather more complex than that

What I wanted to add is that since the Labyrinth can have an infinite number of floors and each floor is a part of the Labyrinth and has different temporal axes then the Labyrinth is a High 1-B structure because it has an infinity of temporal axes. Beings like Velgrynd who can therefore destroy 50 floors should be tier 1 too
Well, This kind of logic is what i don't want
Just wait and when everything is prepared you argue

And i am not using the labyrinth, DBS didn't get 5D from just having two temporal dimesions on one world
Its rather more complex than that
From what I've read it's just that. What was complex was to show in fact that there were two temporal dimensions which brought out the qualification.
This means in order to prove that an overarching timeline makes a cosmology Low 1-C, you need evidence that the lesser space-times harbor their own time dimensions.
That's pretty much what needed to be released and I think it's thanks to the saga with Infinite Zamasu that they managed to get this out. Otherwise, frankly, I think that with the Labyrinth levels it works well. It's true that after that it still leads to a certain number of inconsistencies

Well, This kind of logic is what i don't want
Just wait and when everything is prepared you argue
For your arguments I am waiting. I also suggest other things in the meantime. I just want Tensura characters to go up to Low 1-C. I'd like you to take a look. I went to reread DB's justification for tier 1 again and it gave me some crazy inspiration regarding the WN and the LN. First of all, if you would like to go and reread this later to understand what I am going to say.
I start with Velgrynd's journey which takes place across worlds and different timelines. This already shows that each world is served by its own temporal dimension so it demonstrates the existence of a higher temporal dimension which is already for 5D.
For the case of WN I read a part which talked about what Rimuru did at the end. Leaving a Multiversal state where the past/present/future does not exist to arrive at a state where it does. This directly denounces the existence of a higher temporal dimension according to what is explained there, therefore the Low tier 1-C

For your arguments I am waiting. I also suggest other things in the meantime. I just want Tensura characters to go up to Low 1-C. I'd like you to take a look. I went to reread DB's justification for tier 1 again and it gave me some crazy inspiration regarding the WN and the LN. First of all, if you would like to go and reread this later to understand what I am going to say.
I start with Velgrynd's journey which takes place across worlds and different timelines. This already shows that each world is served by its own temporal dimension so it demonstrates the existence of a higher temporal dimension which is already for 5D.
For the case of WN I read a part which talked about what Rimuru did at the end. Leaving a Multiversal state where the past/present/future does not exist to arrive at a state where it does. This directly denounces the existence of a higher temporal dimension according to what is explained there, therefore the Low tier 1-C
💀

Rimuru's thought acceleration says that it is hundreds of thousands of times that it is MFTL+ but it also says that it makes him experience a second like a decade that it is FTL so which one is right?

Rimuru's thought acceleration says that it is hundreds of thousands of times that it is MFTL+ but it also says that it makes him experience a second like a decade that it is FTL so which one is right?
hundreds million of times
Well i tried to use avarage human x 100m. It wasn't even light speed reaction. But if you use Stacking feats it's mftl+. But the ftl is all he got now except the emergency response mode which is Infinite

His thought acceleration allow him to accelerate his thinking speed several hundreds millions times, making him experience everything so slow that even a second feels like a decade. Its FTL

His thought acceleration allow him to accelerate his thinking speed several hundreds millions times, making him experience everything so slow that even a second feels like a decade. Its FTL
"making him experience everything so slow that even a second feels like a decade" can't this statement be interpreted as a figurative speech as statements containing "feels like" looks to be just a feeling not a factual statement and shouldn't be interpreted literally as what Rimuru experience within a second could much more than a decade... I mean if the calculation stacking Rimuru's base perception to that of thought acceleration that accelerates his thinking speed several hundreds millions times, and it results in mftl+ then it should mftl+ right? And the statement "making him experience everything so slow that even a second feels like a decade" should be just a supporting evidence, not an anti feat... that is, if the calculations are right.

Please, make this! I'm routing for ya!

anyways so am announcing it here that @Mizuki67 , me and @Shiraito983 And the likely cooperation of @CodeCCLL are working on a Velgrynd profile which would be done in like a week
After that am doing Cosmology upgrade to 6D by Christmas day
Don't worry the explanations are legit and i need to consult @Qawsedf234 the only thing we need now is everyone cooperation i can't achieve a cosmology upgrade without you guys help
Like an avengers unite bs thing all old and new supporters and stuff since this seem really freaking big a thread

Note: this won't scale to any character except the great spirits and Veldanava
5D for Great spirits and 6 for Veldanava when he was God

It won't scale to eos rimuru as that guy is 2-A
And it won't scale to true Dragon Veldanava which is also 2-A and its not really a "Likely" thing as well
And this will be the almost final gift i have to you guys all i kinda need is your cooperation , threads have been very dead and the only participants are mainly those 3 i mentioned with catpizza and tempest dragon with Ashen and darksoul and other people i don't really know i am creating this thread in Christmas since it really really is going to be a free asf day for everyone so business and school wont be a barrier, i kinda even doubt you guys will see this anyways but
Incase you see this everyone input will be appreciated anyways the thread might still fail anyways 😂 but the point is that we tried
It might also still get accepted but eh anyways see you all when i see you all
December 25th, 2023. By 12:00pm CAT
im only showing time to make it sound cool asf lol 😂
Routing for you too!

Well, shouldn't Rimuru's speed be infinite through information particles? A friend of mine did a crt but unfortunately he used mtl scan so it was not accepted. However, I feel okay with his argument.

anyways so am announcing it here that @Mizuki67 , me and @Shiraito983 And the likely cooperation of @CodeCCLL are working on a Velgrynd profile which would be done in like a week
After that am doing Cosmology upgrade to 6D by Christmas day
Don't worry the explanations are legit and i need to consult @Qawsedf234 the only thing we need now is everyone cooperation i can't achieve a cosmology upgrade without you guys help
Like an avengers unite bs thing all old and new supporters and stuff since this seem really freaking big a thread

Note: this won't scale to any character except the great spirits and Veldanava
5D for Great spirits and 6 for Veldanava when he was God

It won't scale to eos rimuru as that guy is 2-A
And it won't scale to true Dragon Veldanava which is also 2-A and its not really a "Likely" thing as well
And this will be the almost final gift i have to you guys all i kinda need is your cooperation , threads have been very dead and the only participants are mainly those 3 i mentioned with catpizza and tempest dragon with Ashen and darksoul and other people i don't really know i am creating this thread in Christmas since it really really is going to be a free asf day for everyone so business and school wont be a barrier, i kinda even doubt you guys will see this anyways but
Incase you see this everyone input will be appreciated anyways the thread might still fail anyways 😂 but the point is that we tried
It might also still get accepted but eh anyways see you all when i see you all
December 25th, 2023. By 12:00pm CAT
im only showing time to make it sound cool asf lol 😂
Yes, although Christmas week is my busiest time, I will still try to spend some of my free time to pay attention to it and contribute my opinion. Please tag me at that time, if it's 12 noon then I will have lunch break at that time. I'm really looking forward to this.

We can maybe scale it to Shizu (he absorbed her) who doesn’t have a statement of though acceleration and still is able to to dodge black lightning.

- Massively hypersonic
Maybe, idk... but if it possible to scale it to Shizu, then Mftl+? Right?

Maybe, idk... but if it possible to scale it to Shizu, then Mftl+? Right?
Let's say Rimuru's base perception speed is MHS. He later unlocked million times perception speed after Harvest Festival, so that would be around FTL+. This however, would be inconsistent since that same Rimuru is having difficulties perceiving Hinata's attack and even couldn't see it clearly. Hinata should be nowhere near FTL+, due to lightspeed cap for every physical lifeform.

There's also the fact that Awakened Demon Lord Benimaru was stated to be unable of evading Carrion's "several hundred times faster than the speed of sound" attack (MHS), so Shizu couldnt be MHS since she's not TDL level.

However, if that had not been activated, Benimaru would have lost in the first move.

After all, Karion embodied a speed several hundred times faster than the speed of sound, comparable to that of Velgrynd's super speed attack.

Benimaru's evasion of the attack was amazing, but there was nothing he could do if he had been tracked from there. It was because of his Ultimate Skill ‘Heat King (Amaterasu)’ that he was able to withstand this. (Volume 18, Chapter 2)

Let's say Rimuru's base perception speed is MHS. He later unlocked million times perception speed after Harvest Festival, so that would be around FTL+. This however, would be inconsistent since that same Rimuru is having difficulties perceiving Hinata's attack and even couldn't see it clearly. Hinata should be nowhere near FTL+, due to lightspeed cap for every physical lifeform.

There's also the fact that Awakened Demon Lord Benimaru was stated to be unable of evading Carrion's "several hundred times faster than the speed of sound" attack (MHS), so Shizu couldnt be MHS since she's not TDL level.
Let's forget about slime speed until volume 19

Back