• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

spoiler ahead, in volume 21 Veldora resists an attack from Dagruel that could kill him with several injuries, he resisted the attack by changing his probability of existence, could this grant him nep or limited nep? if you have that
This will probably be noted as « enhanced » probability manipulation because even if it is better it does not mean it is greater.
According to To the HAX page layering come when someone have showed to break a resistance with the hax in question.

In the demon slime key Rimuru has improved reactive evolution having Raphael, I think that in the ultimate slime key he should have greatly improved reactive evolution because Ciel does everything Raphael does but much better, and now Rimuru has the imaginary space that allows him to analyze many more things It's much faster than before, attacks sent into imaginary space are easily annihilated and copied via analysis and actions, and you can also acquire new resistances, I think Rimuru could, for example, "resist" aura-based attacks, as Rimuru contains his aura in imaginary space and he can use imaginary space from any part of his body, so he could use it throughout his body, absorbing the enemy's aura and analyzing it to create new resistances.

Why does Rimuru have this 'Conceptual Destruction (Type 2; Capable of destroying Ifrit's conceptual self, preventing him from ever coming back. Ifrit is a Spiritual Lifeform who is the embodiment of the Abstract laws that Govern The world and would be able to come back in fine condition as long as the core isn't gone)'? Is it his Demon Slime's key, as far as I remember? Although they are incarnations of the Abstract laws that Govern the World, nothing indicates that it would affect the world with its destruction or affect everything the concept encompasses. In any case, it would still be Type 3.

Why does Rimuru have this 'Conceptual Destruction (Type 2; Capable of destroying Ifrit's conceptual self, preventing him from ever coming back. Ifrit is a Spiritual Lifeform who is the embodiment of the Abstract laws that Govern The world and would be able to come back in fine condition as long as the core isn't gone)'? Is it his Demon Slime's key, as far as I remember? Although they are incarnations of the Abstract laws that Govern the World, nothing indicates that it would affect the world with its destruction or affect everything the concept encompasses. In any case, it would still be Type 3.
I think It would be that if he wasn’t embodying the law of the world but since he is the law of the world that would have an direct impact on the law of the world to destroy his conceptuel self.

I think It would be that if he wasn’t embodying the law of the world but since he is the law of the world that would have an direct impact on the law of the world to destroy his conceptuel self.
Also it was directly mentioned that they are literal attributes themselves

Warping the law of the world is no shit for most people in the series
Additionally directly representing a law is also not impossible for example
Benimaru is the law of Flame that all things should burn and all
That's basically just how it is, just like demons being literal embodiment of Darkness we all have seen and heard that in Volume 16 prologue

So yes trying to kill a demon conceptual self is killing a law of darknes that with light comes dark

There were the natural attributes of ‘earth,’ ‘water,’ ‘fire,’ and ‘wind’ and the attribute of ‘space.’ These were known as the five major attributes. It was said that fire was strong against earth, water was strong against fire, wind was strong against water, space was strong against wind, and earth was strong against space. The earth was consumed by fire, fire was extinguished by water, water was dissipated by wind, wind was isolated by space, and space was indexed only by the earth. In such a way, the five major attributes were in a conflicting relationship.
In addition to these five attributes, there were two opposing attributes, ‘light’ and ‘darkness,’ along with the attribute of ‘time,’ which was not bound by anything and reigned over all attributes. Fire spirits such as Ifrit were also bound by these physical laws. Or rather, spirits were the embodiment of the laws of the world, and they also had eight attributes. It seems that ‘light’ and ‘darkness’ were special, and light was derived from angels while darkness was derived from demons. It seems that angels and demons, which were confirmed now, could also be called spirits if we traced back their origins.
He was the first of them, and he was the king who ruled the underworld, the world of darkness. Since his birth, his power had been absolute, An embodiment of darkness. his seven separate brothers and sisters of darkness

I have a question: if Rimuru in the pre-ultimate slime key had an ap comparable to Velgrynd's, which is 150 space-time, he has tier 2C, so when he evolves into a true dragon, if I'm not mistaken, he becomes 10X stronger, so that would his ap 1500 space-time= 2B?

I have a question: if Rimuru in the pre-ultimate slime key had an ap comparable to Velgrynd's, which is 150 space-time, he has tier 2C, so when he evolves into a true dragon, if I'm not mistaken, he becomes 10X stronger, so that would his ap 1500 space-time= 2B?
When it comes to tier 2 your multipliers are useless, even wonder why goku isnt tier 2-B 😐

And I was thinking: in the web novel profile Rimuru has tier low 2C with invocation of the Storm Dragon (Veldora) and now in the light novel Veldora has a profile so would it be possible for the demon slime Rimuru key to have: tier 2C via invocation of the Dragon of the storm (Veldora)?

And if this is possible, will it be possible in the future when Velgrynd has a profile to add tier 2C in the Ultimate Slime key with the ability to summon both Veldora and Velgrynd?

Meanwhile, Rimuru (Light Novel) should now be removed from High 6A. Due to the Veldora (Light Novel), Demon Slime Rimuru has literally become a smurf. He has had 4D Acausality Type 4 and Law Manipulation for a while now, he is also can resurrected as long as Veldora, a 2C character, exists. Also, being able to summon Veldora is certainly not something that can be ignored, as Rimuru tends to use Veldora as a deterrent against stronger enemies many times in the series.
So I requested that Rimuru's Demon Slime key be removed from the list of strongest non-smurf characters. Please don't worry about why Rimuru isn't among the strongest non-smurf High 6A characters.

Rimuru can permanently kill spiritual life forms that have mid-godly regeneration and can revive, so would it be possible to add the Demon Slime immortality denial key type 3 and 4?

Nope if he destroy the soul spiritual life form will not come back and I think he just destroying them beyond their immortality capacity.
Pretty sure you need to destroy the core not the soul
The core is the cummulation of the mind, soul and body
Which is like ego or shit

Pretty sure you need to destroy the core not the soul
The core is the cummulation of the mind, soul and body
Which is like ego or shit
just dumb question If Ultimate Skills are a manifestation of Will, then what about God of Void? Then shouldnt Rimuru get some form of Nep(only for his conceptual form), since in later volumes Collapse Nihility can create a World, which implies also the creation of the Void of Hell

just dumb question If Ultimate Skills are a manifestation of Will, then what about God of Void? Then shouldnt Rimuru get some form of Nep(only for his conceptual form), since in later volumes Collapse Nihility can create a World, which implies also the creation of the Void of Hell
1. God of void isnt the manifestation of his will it was created by merging other abilities to it
2. Turn null isn't specific to rimuru its a chaotic energy that exists in chaotic dimensions, Veldanava also used it
3. Creating the Void of hell doesn't really mean anything but eh I'll look at this as Greater Void manip or smt with Turn null

Can anyone tell me what Rimuru's attribute/concept is? just curiosity because in Jozaysmith's thread he proposed passive type 1 conceptual manipulation by the concept that the True Dragon governs, so I wanted to know what Rimuru's would be. Please.

Since Ifrit has the physiology of a spiritual life form, wouldn't it be a good idea to say that Rimuru can summon Ifrit in his first key? (put it like he did with Veldora) this would help him a little since spiritual life forms have strong abilities and now have type 2 conceptual manipulation

Since Ifrit has the physiology of a spiritual life form, wouldn't it be a good idea to say that Rimuru can summon Ifrit in his first key? (put it like he did with Veldora) this would help him a little since spiritual life forms have strong abilities and now have type 2 conceptual manipulation
What?

anyways so am announcing it here that @Mizuki67 , me and @Shiraito983 And the likely cooperation of @CodeCCLL are working on a Velgrynd profile which would be done in like a week
After that am doing Cosmology upgrade to 6D by Christmas day
Don't worry the explanations are legit and i need to consult @Qawsedf234 the only thing we need now is everyone cooperation i can't achieve a cosmology upgrade without you guys help
Like an avengers unite bs thing all old and new supporters and stuff since this seem really freaking big a thread

Note: this won't scale to any character except the great spirits and Veldanava
5D for Great spirits and 6 for Veldanava when he was God

It won't scale to eos rimuru as that guy is 2-A
And it won't scale to true Dragon Veldanava which is also 2-A and its not really a "Likely" thing as well
And this will be the almost final gift i have to you guys all i kinda need is your cooperation , threads have been very dead and the only participants are mainly those 3 i mentioned with catpizza and tempest dragon with Ashen and darksoul and other people i don't really know i am creating this thread in Christmas since it really really is going to be a free asf day for everyone so business and school wont be a barrier, i kinda even doubt you guys will see this anyways but
Incase you see this everyone input will be appreciated anyways the thread might still fail anyways 😂 but the point is that we tried
It might also still get accepted but eh anyways see you all when i see you all
December 25th, 2023. By 12:00pm CAT
im only showing time to make it sound cool asf lol 😂

Last edited:
some things I say are a bit confusing and difficult to understand and part of the reason is the translator who changes a little what I said when translating because there are many words to say the same thing in Portuguese but in English there are not so many

Back