• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

What I know is that I like Rimuru much more than the other characters, my favorite character is Rimuru and my second favorite character from another anime is Wang Ling from the daily life of the immortal king

I'm going to ask my first question about a character other than Rimuru, so Chloe's time stop is the same as Michael's, which is the suspended world?

Now this can be used to scale TDL Rimuru speed.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Bangaihen - Toaru Kagaku No Sugoshikata

Last edited:
Now this can be used to scale TDL Rimuru speed.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Bangaihen - Toaru Kagaku No Sugoshikata

that is, it moves at at least 107 925 057 km/h, I don't know if the calculation is right, I read until chapter 5 of this story, where did you find that?

Last edited:

If it's the one from the web novel, yes, since Veldanava didn't have full control of his powers and didn't even reach his full potential, but if it's the one from the LN, it's obvious that he's the strongest
For now, Holy spirit might be a tier 1 character

Jozaysmith?, I have some questions about LN that I believe you would be able to answer, I've seen many people talking about a dimension in Tensura called "Promised Land", saying that this dimension sees Tensura as fiction, or as a dream.
My questions are: Does the Promised Land really transcend 4D and see the miltiverse as fiction or is it just an exaggeration? If it transcends, why have they never done a CRT on it?

Jozaysmith?, I have some questions about LN that I believe you would be able to answer, I've seen many people talking about a dimension in Tensura called "Promised Land", saying that this dimension sees Tensura as fiction, or as a dream.
My questions are: Does the Promised Land really transcend 4D and see the miltiverse as fiction or is it just an exaggeration? If it transcends, why have they never done a CRT on it?
Its a place that doesn't even exist
Its not outside space-time or anything of sort, those are lies

Its a place that doesn't even exist
Its not outside space-time or anything of sort, those are lies
I just read the epilogue from vol 11 (where it mentions the "promised land").
So when they talk about "Promised Land", are they talking like in those "fairy tales" where the characters mention a "Promised Land" that basically doesn't exist? Imagining an “ideal world” for them that doesn’t exist?
It's just that I saw people talking about it as a dimension that exists and see the Tensura multiverse as fiction/dream with such certainty, that I even thought it was actually a dimension that existed, but that didn't meet the Wiki's requirements (like the Real World of DBH for example).
But taking into account that I never found anything about this "dimension" on the Tensura wikis (there are always people explaining Tensura's dimensions on the wikis, where they appear and such), not even on Youtube or Tiktok, and I just saw people saying that it is a higher dimension without proving it, I think it makes sense that it doesn't really exist.

Last edited:
So when they talk about "Promised Land", are they talking like in those "fairy tales" where the characters mention a "Promised Land" that basically doesn't exist? Imagining an “ideal world” for them that doesn’t exist?
It's just that I saw people talking about it as a dimension that exists and see the Tensura multiverse as fiction/dream with such certainty, that I even thought it was actually a dimension that existed, but that didn't meet the Wiki's requirements (like the Real World of DBH for example).
the promised land is the end of stories, it is when you complete your role in history and leave the cycle of reincarnation, it is said to be a perfect land where everything outside of it is nothing more than dreams, but so far nothing that claims to be a higher dimension , at most we can expect plot manipulation with the characters there since it is said that everything happens according to their will there, but even that is quite doubtful

At the beginning of the manga, Rimuru also dreamed of a storm, indicating a relationship between dreams in the work, and there is also Ivaraj who also has a relationship with dreams, but nothing related to these dreams has been explored in depth yet

the promised land is the end of stories, it is when you complete your role in history and leave the cycle of reincarnation, it is said to be a perfect land where everything outside of it is nothing more than dreams, but so far nothing that claims to be a higher dimension , at most we can expect plot manipulation with the characters there since it is said that everything happens according to their will there, but even that is quite doubtful
Tensura fans challenge not to make things up from ass: impossible

But taking into account that I never found anything about this "dimension" on the Tensura wikis (there are always people explaining Tensura's dimensions on the wikis, where they appear and such), not even on Youtube or Tiktok, and I just saw people saying that it is a higher dimension without proving it, I think it makes sense that it doesn't really exist.
Bro, that was just mental land scape i don't understand people keep calling it "dream" wtf
Its like when life flashes before you when you die

Bro, that was just mental land scape i don't understand people keep calling it "dream" wtf
Its like when life flashes before you when you die
man, you can't call it hyperbole when there literally is a kingdom called the promised land that's where people go when they leave the cycle of reincarnation

Its not a surprise slime fans can assume literally anything they want from just one word or scan
I mean you guys really did say rimuru survived the destruction of the multiverse 😂😂😂😂, you can create scripts from anything
Anyways, if you want to make a thread about this, don't tag any admin they are busy people, and no its not the end of any story, please stop pulling everything you read out of your ass, also it does seem you haven't read the novel, i suspect am right .
First of promise land is something we have no idea about- its not a world of dreams, life flashed before their eyes and shit or rather a wish come true according to her, its not an after life either, one good thing about it is people there are Nep or immo5, that's all

about it seeming like a dream, Rudra spoke, about his desire to change things grambel spoke, about his part of the story being long danranda spoke, all of this is in volumes 16 to 19

Its not a surprise slime fans can assume literally anything they want from just one word or scan
I mean you guys really did say rimuru survived the destruction of the multiverse 😂😂😂😂, you can create scripts from anything
Anyways, if you want to make a thread about this, don't tag any admin they are busy people, and no its not the end of any story, please stop pulling everything you read out of your ass, also it does seem you haven't read the novel, i suspect am right .
First of promise land is something we have no idea about- its not a world of dreams, life flashed before their eyes and shit or rather a wish come true according to her, its not an after life either, one good thing about it is people there are Nep or immo5, that's all
wow, how are you the genius of reason, to the point of disrespecting others out of the blue, please, it's obvious that there is nothing concrete and all of these are assumptions based on what has appeared so far in the novel, but congratulations on the great text being disrespectful

Back