• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the 2nd spot in 2-A

Madoka is getting under Tier 1 stuff, may it be Low 1-C or High 1-B. Better to not use that verse at all for now.

Acausality type 5 need interaction feat, Madoka has type 2 and from what i know Tensura verse have no type 5 interaction feat, so Veldanava can't do anything
Okay you know she cant also interact with bro, just saying 💁🏽 they are many things such as nonduality and higher concept shenanigans
Madoka is getting under Tier 1 stuff, may it be Low 1-C or High 1-B. Better to not use that verse at all for now.
Only madoka?
I can change it? Or is it all of them?

Nondual/Transdual Aspect 1 only make you immune/uninteractable to specific dual system that covered by said aspect, what is his Nondual/Transdual cover??
Emptiness and existence
Positive and negative
Holy and evil
Darkness and light
Many other unknown shit but these are the specific one we know of

Emptiness and existence
Positive and negative
Holy and evil
Darkness and light
Many other unknown shit but these are the specific one we know of
Well, Madoka still has Law and CM hax, probably CM hax will be stopped but Law hax gonna affect him, though i'm not really knowledgeable about Madoka to know what she gonna do
"And higher concept shenanigans"
Layered 2-A too
Layered or not isn't really matter, you need to be able to interact with her first

Well, Madoka still has Law and CM hax, probably CM hax will be stopped but Law hax gonna affect him, though i'm not really knowledgeable about Madoka to know what she gonna do

Layered or not isn't really matter, you need to be able to interact with her first
Actually, no

Greater Law Manipulation (Created a Law that bind ultimate skill users[16], Each Universe Have their Own Distinct Law making each Universe Unique To Themselves)

You're talking like Tensura characters don't resist law manip for breakfast

Back