• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Sorry for the delay. Yes I will write the argument and I will let you know. I'm very overwhelmed IRL and I still have a long time to go
Sorry fam, but I won't be able to make it, I'll be leaving home soon, and where am going, there is no Internet. I'll check back in 4-5 months.

I saw that the argument was rejected. To prove the orthogonality of the higher dimension of time we must try to show that the other worlds were not affected by Chloe's time travel or even that of Velgrynd

I have an argument to prove the orthogonality of the higher time dimension. Just like for the WN you can use the fact that Rimuru traveled to the "past" being at the end of space and time. He left a place where nothing existed to arrive at a desired moment. If you go to the article made for the justification of DB you should find what you need to complete your argument

I have an argument to prove the orthogonality of the higher time dimension. Just like for the WN you can use the fact that Rimuru traveled to the "past" being at the end of space and time. He left a place where nothing existed to arrive at a desired moment. If you go to the article made for the justification of DB you should find what you need to complete your argument
I'll argue all this later when volume 22 is out

New profile, created.

next up, ultima
Or elmesia, most likely elmesia, ultima still needs alot of work even though we've gone far with her
Elmesia is a simple character with simple abilities so it wont be hard

welp here we go, another rz vs tensura thread........

Is Rimuru as a digital life form stronger than web novel Rimuru EOS? And as a digital life form does it have infinite or immeasurable speed?

Wouldn't it be immeasurable just by the speed of the trip? which has now been shown in Vol 21
Yes, but we don't need to use V21 entirely, or wait for its OTL for Imm speed
Because V19 have direct statements that Information particles can transmit info in 0 time[infinite speed] and also across space, and time itself[immeasurable speed]

Back