• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Ln characters need a huge revision ngl
You are right. Especially about the profiles of the three demons (Carrera, Ultima, Testarossa). It's also possible that we need to profile the labyrinth boss. Many feats are shown in volume 13.

I want to make it, but I don't know how. Also, I need to prepare myself for the exam later.

You are right. Especially about the profiles of the three demons (Carrera, Ultima, Testarossa). It's also possible that we need to profile the labyrinth boss. Many feats are shown in volume 13.

I want to make it, but I don't know how. Also, I need to prepare myself for the exam later.
I can help you, so if you think about starting inform me.

And even veldora's journal feats must be applied

Guys I found a good feat for Carrera while reading the volume 13 chapter 4

This was Gravity Collapse, a type of nuclear magic. Boasting the most force among all the spells in its family, Gravity Collapse required both precise magic manipulation and an enormous amount of magicule energy. If the abyss core at its foundation was left unattended, it’d balloon in size until it triggered a Nuclear Flame—but in the forbidden Gravity Collapse spell, it was instead suppressed and compressed to create a super-gravitational field—in laypeople’s terms, an artificial black hole. This supercharged local gravitational field, created by the adverse reaction from the planet’s own magnetic fields, then crushed anyone caught inside into the size of a pebble.
Needless to say, the effect on the imperial force was pretty tragic. With no advance warning, gravity suddenly began to flatten them; the troops were all pulverized, unable to bear even their own weight. Marching on open terrain proved to be their downfall; there was no way to escape the eyes of the demon. Over four-fifths of the force of nearly two hundred thousand was trapped within the magic’s sphere of influence.
They were all currently on the ground, unable to move, but the real essence of this spell was just beginning. A storm of magical force began to blow upon them, affecting only the precisely defined area Carrera designated. It was an inverted storm, like nothing that anyone had ever seen.
The hyper-compressed space soon reached its breaking point, and in another moment, all its energy was focused on a single dot in space. Then it imploded—and the planet was greeted with an extremely miniature version of a supernova. A jet-black pillar connected the surface to the heavens—the earth, sand, and dust that had been swept up to the stratosphere by the huge explosion, as if Carrera just opened the manhole to hell.
It was no type of magic that should ever be used while standing atop a planet. If she hadn’t taken the time to define a precise range for it, the entire Forest of Jura would’ve become a charred wasteland
. And nobody in the imperial army ever had a chance of being resistant to it. The nuclear magic Gravity Collapse is an all-attribute attack, encompassing all magical and physical phenomena. Thus, most troops caught inside were smashed into dust before even realizing what had happened.

There is no use for it rn because the skill will not appear till vol. 16 and that's not acc 5 velgrynd affected by time stop, anyone could interact with her

I saw the Beast Roar ability in Light Novel Volume 5, and the energy used was enough to rend the Earth. Shouldn't that be planetary level?

And that should be Existence Erasure, right?
There was no room for sentimentality on the battleground. The moment he shouted it, Carillon focused all the power coursing through his body upon his blade. On the ground, the sheer weight of energy would be enough to rend the earth, pulverizing anything nearby. Even now, the remains of the aura filled the air like burned-out embers, hot enough to scorch the atmosphere itself.
“Prepare to disappear from this world forever! Beast Roar!!”
This was, in essence, a particle cannon that fired magical force. The tip of White Tiger-Blue Dragon was now gone, reverted to its composite magical particles. It was the Beast Master’s ultimate finisher move, one that could make everything in front of it vanish without a trace on the ground. Normally, its force did not begin to dissipate until around three hundred feet from the launch point. From there, it would gradually disperse before it reached its final point, one and a quarter miles away. (Volume 5)

I saw the Beast Roar ability in Light Novel Volume 5, and the energy used was enough to rend the Earth. Shouldn't that be planetary level?
This is most likely talking about the ground near them not the planet and most of the feats of top tiers like leon are like continent level at this vol so it wouldn't make sense

This is most likely talking about the ground near them not the planet and most of the feats of top tiers like leon are like continent level at this vol so it wouldn't make sense
Yeah, It doesn't sound make sense. But, couldn't it be like Rimuru? Like Rimuru getting Star Level with Gluttony. Maybe Karion can get Planet Level with Beast Roar.

Yeah, It doesn't sound make sense. But, couldn't it be like Rimuru? Like Rimuru getting Star Level with Gluttony. Maybe Karion can get Planet Level with Beast Roar.
No. That feat itself only talking about how Beast Roar can rend the Land or Earth (Not Planet) if realesed on the ground.

Yeah, It doesn't sound makes sense. But, couldn't it be like Rimuru? Like Rimuru getting Star Level with Gluttony. Maybe Karion can get Planet Level with Beast Roar.

Gravity collapse was stated to be one of the most destructive spells and it was emphasized a few times as well still it was explicitly stated to destroy the jura forest but later when Carrera evolved then her annihilation wave was stated to be able to destroy the planet so tdl seed able to rend the earth won't make sense, especially in the ln where fuse made the planetary destruction a very rare thing

Last edited:
Honestly, I have many notes in my ebook for multiple series; I should probably start my draft respect threads per Volume to keep track of feats per Volume.
I honestly would have forgotten about the statement in Volume 15 if it wasn't brought here or until years later for a CRT

If we go by Volume 15, they could probably upscale to Carrera depending on her Gravity Collapse will get rated in the future; I am just unsure on how large is the other world... in the high-ball case, it could be Low 2-C as a parallel world.

And that should be Existence Erasure, right?
I think this case needs more context like checking the Japanese raws. The feat is largely treated as AP-based, from what I know.
If the raws say something like erasure, it could be doable, especially with more supporting contexts.

Last edited:
Should someone who can manipulate information particles acquire Information Manipulation Type 2?

Since information particles are confirmed as a fundamental aspect in Tensura, I think Information Manipulation Type 2 can be added.

Should someone who can manipulate information particles acquire Information Manipulation Type 2?

Since information particles are confirmed as a fundamental aspect in Tensura, I think Information Manipulation Type 2 can be added.

They should be, i mean it was outright stated that Raphael could manipulate information particle so i dont see why not.

“I get it! Then I’ll transfer the authority to you. The other ‘Chloe’ agreed too. We will have Rimuru do as you wish!”

—Eh?

As I worried about what to do, Chronoa suddenly made an unexpected proposal.

An ‘information particle’ was a substance smaller than even ‘spiritrons,’ and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world had to contain ‘information particles.’

Even though they only existed in my ‘Stomach’ and Chronoa’s ‘Infinite Prison,’ these ‘information particles’ could be observed. Raphael seemed to have the ability to manipulate information particles to either combine or abolish Skills.

Back