• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

cuz after reading i realised it has good feats

it does, turned out Veldora can destroy concept and still can ressurect even if his concept was destroyed, he also could split his conciousness and later named it parrarel thinking(foreshadowing parrarel existence)

it does, turned out Veldora can destroy concept and still can ressurect even if his concept was destroyed, he also could split his conciousness and later named it parrarel thinking(foreshadowing parrarel existence)
You are removing words from my mouth😶

Actually veldora just copied rimuru conceptual manipulation( he creates his magic on a conceptual level) and incorporated it in hiss veldora-style killing arts
And he could erase ifrit conceptually.

And from it we also know great sage has been protecting rimuru passively from various attacks

with the official translation of vol 13, have something to review? or be added?
Hmm, with the addition of the demoness trio, Three new pages, and other floor guardian pages this will give lots of new abilities/notable attacks to rimuru profile but they will evolve next vol so idk if the pages are needed.

There should be some feats for another oni since they fought the batte.

Last edited:
Hmm, com a adição do trio de demônios, três novas páginas e outras páginas de guardiões do andar, isso dará muitas novas habilidades / ataques notáveis ao perfil de rimuru, mas eles evoluirão no próximo vol, então não sei se as páginas são necessárias.

Deve haver algumas façanhas para outro oni, já que eles lutaram contra a batte.
I'm new here and I'm not sure how this works, but if you need help with information for a profile, I'd be happy to help.

Tournament preparation starts in vol/8 but ln is different especially after vol 7 better start from vol 1 or atleast read the manga then start from.vol 7
thanks, i already finished the manga and it got me hyped so im reading the novel since im impatient for monthly update

"Translators and editors are hard to come by, and working on a whole novel is a lot of work, especially with each volume getting longer than the last. So, going forward, we’ll continue collaborating with CharVANder to make the most out of DeepL’s translation engine. With that, you can expect very fast releases going forward, as we will be keeping pace with Japanese releases.
More polished releases like we’ve been striving for in the past are sadly too much work for the current team, so please support the official releases for something more professional from now on.

Thank you for all your patience until now, we hope to see you again in the future."

From the fantlr team, so basically the translations are gonna be machine translations that are edited, vol 13 was like half way done like it normally is, the other half was machine translated.

Should we make a CRT of HGR Rimuru LN with these feats?
Whether it belongs to a human being or a monster, all souls have a set quality and quantity. It is composed of matter known as data particles, and through managing and applying certain forces to them, it’s possible to control life and death to some extent.
The souls of plants and animals house only a very tiny amount of energy. Human souls, meanwhile, have tons and tons. We’ve already confirmed that a certain amount is given to everyone equally, and the ability to fully hardness that soul energy leads to the manifestation of soul powers—or what we call special skills. This data, engraved in your soul since birth, is the source of those powers.
So is the data written directly onto this energy? Not exactly. First, there’s the ego, a set of amorphous wavelengths within the soul, and the group of data particles that surrounds it. This is known as the heart, and that’s where all the data is stored. The crystallized energy that covers this heart is what we call the soul. (Official Translation of Volume 13)

Back