• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

So from the looks of it, Hinata basically moves at the same speed as her attack.So using melt slash she is SOL herself.
I thought it would be more like a laser coming out of sword
23.rawkuma.com.jpg

So from the looks of it, Hinata basically moves at the same speed as her attack.So using melt slash she is SOL herself.
I thought it would be more like a laser coming out of sword
23.rawkuma.com.jpg
I mean, it literally named Meltslash (altho, it looks more of a thrust than slash). The one that shoot laser out of sword is Meltstrike.

In the spin-off manga, Clayman has abilities like Subaru's Return By Death. Can Clayman get Resurrection and Immortality type 4?

But it will be limited, because it can only be used 3 times.

Shouldn't Diablo's first key be 6-A? He is superior to unnamed Carrera and leon believed that he could win against jaune but he needs to put his life on the fight

Shouldn't Diablo's first key be 6-A? He is superior to unnamed Carrera and leon believed that he could win against jaune but he needs to put his life on the fight
No.
  • Leon never said he needs to "put his life on the fight" or whatever that means.
  • Nothing says first key Diablo is superior to Jaune in El Dorado.
  • Jaune is the Primordial that's the most focused on mass destruction, with attacks that Diablo can't or don't normally use.
  • El Dorado overlapped with Hell which likely has to do with Jaune having power beyond an unnamed Arch Demon Primordial possess in the Foundation World.

No.
  • Leon never said he needs to "put his life on the fight" or whatever that means.
  • Nothing says first key Diablo is superior to Jaune in El Dorado.
  • Jaune is the Primordial that's the most focused on mass destruction, with attacks that Diablo can't or don't normally use.
  • El Dorado overlapped with Hell which likely has to do with Jaune having power beyond an unnamed Arch Demon Primordial possess in the Foundation World.
Yeah, Leon is implied to be able to defeat Jaune but at the cost of El Dorado. Although that's likely due to his US being a hard counter to demons.

I agree Diablo shouldn't be stronger than Jaune, whether he win is another story. Jaune/Carrera consistently has the greatest mana amount and output.

And yeah Jaune was definitely ampped while still in the gate, but once she leaves it she isn't. Hell is completely overlapping with El Dorado. Just a small part which is where the gate is.

Its not, Infinite Prison waz containing the rampant negative energy within Chloe inside of Infinite Prison.
its not because Chloe put her massive energy inside the prison, Choronoa mentioned that the same Infinite Prison used to seal Veldora have a chaotic void too.

its not because Chloe put her massive energy inside the prison, Choronoa mentioned that the same Infinite Prison used to seal Veldora have a chaotic void too.
So you are agreeing with me... I don't know what you are referring to with Chronoa. I don't recall Chronoa ever even saying Veldora's name?

You got a scan?

So you are agreeing with me... I don't know what you are referring to with Chronoa. I don't recall Chronoa ever even saying Veldora's name?

You got a scan?
no im disagreeing with you, your point was that the insides of Infinite Prison was a chaotic void because Chloe saved her massive energy there, meanwhile there is a statement that Veldora can survived it due to having immense energy stuff, meaning the same Infinite Prison used to seal Veldora also has a chaotic void

yeah the scan is up there, where i first discussed Infinite Prison.

Back