• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

velgrynd acausality5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velgrynd has gain freedom from the system that his brother construct..
first we must know that the system reffering to the verse..
and we also know that Causality exist in the verse demon lord and hero are bounded by causality

and also (space,time,light,gravity,darkness,concept,principles,dimension,physics,laws,etc) exist in the verse and bounded by causality

by gaining freedom from the system meaning velgrynd has exist outside the causality system and transcend it...

rimuru also gonna gain those cuz he was the one that made this happen...
rewriting an ultimate skill is something impossible in the verse but rimuru able to do it with eaze..

and we also know that Causality exist in the verse demon lord and hero are bounded by causality

and also (space,time,light,gravity,darkness,concept,principles,dimension,physics,laws,etc) exist in the verse and bounded by causality

by gaining freedom from the system meaning velgrynd has exist outside the causality system and transcend it...

rewriting an ultimate skill is something impossible in the verse but rimuru able to do it with eaze..
ohw yeah i forget that velgrynd dont have the profile but maybe rimuru should get those

Agreed with this, they are unbound by causality

Unbound ≠ transcend, from what I understand about acausality 5, you need feats or scans that are really accurate and specific that show she really has gone beyond that. Also, I don't see any feats/scans that show velgrynd transcend all causality,

And one more thing, freedom from causality ≠ transcend causality, it is possible that she only gets acausality type 4 because she moves in a system that is different from causality in his world or she just resist regular causality manipulation.

Unbound ≠ transcend, from what I understand about acausality 5, you need feats or scans that are really accurate and specific that show she really has gone beyond that. Also, I don't see any feats/scans that show velgrynd transcend all causality,

And one more thing, freedom from causality ≠ transcend causality, it is possible that she only gets acausality type 4 because she moves in a system that is different from causality in his world or she just resist regular causality manipulation.
This

how can you conclude that being freed from the system means freed from causality system? also just because someone existed outside the causality system doesnt mean they also trascend it........

you also need proof that Velgyrnd cannot be interacted, or else this just would be Type 4, heck, there also a literal statement where it say that Velgyrnd is outside the law of the world

In the first place, crossing over worlds would normally be impossible. Even through the “Underworld Gate,” you are limited by the size of the gate.

A person like Velgrynd, who can use ‘Spacetime Leap’ without any restrictions, is outside the laws of the world.

but all of this still doesnt mattter, not only all we got is still the MTL version for Volume 14-19, but there is no Velgyrnd profile yet.......

ohw yeah i forget that velgrynd dont have the profile but maybe rimuru should get those

no, rimuru wouldnt get this either since this was still on Volume 15, which currently still the MTL version.

Unbound ≠ transcend, from what I understand about acausality 5, you
I agreed to this earlier but that was before I did an extensive research on Acausality type 5.

Existing Outside the causality system=Aca 5

Transcend and Existing outside can be used interchangeably depending on the verse but you'll still qualify for Aca 5

The only thing going against him is one thing, and that's Anti-feats

Existing outside the causality system means causal relations do not apply to you, so if someone can still interact with you, means you're not truly Aca 5 and that's Aca 4

u agree hmm
I've clarified some stuff.. velgrynd would have it if not for anti feats

Which is why you mostly ever see Aca 5 on godly entities who just wouldn't need to interact with the verse. They'll practically never get anti feats

a question, if the character uses an avatar to interact, without any interaction with his main body, does that count? if so, wouldn't that be the case for Velgrynd?

Yes, using avatars is fine, but I was told those aren't really avatars, more like clones, who are equal to Rimuru

how to know when it is a clone or an avatar? What is the difference between them?
Real body also should be stated to exist outside of complete causality. Just having Immortality type 9 won't get anyone Acausality type 5. Need feats for real body also being free from complete Casualty of the verse.

Yes, using avatars is fine, but I was told those aren't really avatars, more like clones, who are equal to Rimuru
but i think its rimuru spiritual body would get acca5 since spiritual lifeform stated to transcend law of causality.. And thats also why spiritual lifwform need body to interact.

but i think its rimuru spiritual body would get acca5 since spiritual lifeform stated to transcend law of causality.. And thats also why spiritual lifwform need body to interact.

That'll work. If the spiritual life form is mentioned to transcend causality and he interacts with the verse by manifesting physical body, I think you'll still qualify for it

well the fact is that so far nothing and no one has interacted with Rimuru's real body, at least as far as I can remember he only used his clone/avatar, so there is a possibility of getting Acas 5. By the way, a doubt the Turn Null should not be NEP 2 ? since it is a primordial energy that existed before the concepts, laws and the system itself since only the Void and Veldanava existed in the beginning

well the fact is that so far nothing and no one has interacted with Rimuru's real body,

thats not true, a lot of character have interacted with him

at least as far as I can remember he only used his clone/avatar,
he don't have Avatar yet in the Light Novel, atleast for now

By the way, a doubt the Turn Null should not be NEP 2 ? since it is a primordial energy that existed before the concepts, laws and the system itself since only the Void and Veldanava existed in the beginning
it should NEP2 before revision, but the term changed and its only qualified to be Nature Type 1

isso não é verdade, muitos personagens interagiram com ele

ele ainda não tem Avatar na Light Novel, pelo menos por enquanto

deve ser NEP2 antes da revisão, mas o termo mudou e é qualificado apenas para ser Nature Type 1
the main body is not inside the imaginary space? who and when interacted? by the way because now it can be only NEP 1 ?

the main body is not inside the imaginary space? who and when interacted? by the way because now it can be only NEP 1 ?
NEP type 2 is complete non existent where Turn null is energy as you said. Where NEP type 2 is complete defensive thing and lacks everything. Also again Immortality type 9 does not grant you Acausality type 5.

well I don't know if Turn Null works in LN the same way it works in WN. As for Acas 5, I thought it could be obtained because of these statements

"A questão fundamental é por que Velgrynd recuperaria sua liberdade contra seu próprio irmão. O homem que tornou esse fenômeno possível, Velgrynd, só conseguia pensar em um"

and from that At this point she could jump between worlds, something that if I'm not mistaken was also forbidden by the system, basically she and Rimuru are outside the Veldanava system. But if that doesn't work or isn't enough, what does it take to get Acas 5?
Why would she and Rimuru being outside of veldanova system gives Acausality type 5? It's type 4 unless they are completely outside of causality of the verse. Also sorry i don't know the above language. If i am not wrong isn't even veldanova died ? I mean if he died then there is another casualty exist outside of veldanova created system by logically. Well not sure about it. My point is they are not completely outside of causality of the verse even veldanova who is created got died. Well I may be wrong correct me if I am wrong.

From whatever you guys are talking definitely not type 5. It's Immortality type 9 which he already has.

Also NEP type 1 is for non existent but they still exists where NEP type 2 is complete non existent it's defensive thing.

Last edited:
NEP type 2 is complete non existent where Turn null is energy as you said. Where NEP type 2 is complete defensive thing and lacks everything. Also again Immortality type 9 does not grant you Acausality type 5.
well I don't know if Turn Null works in LN the same way it works in WN. As for Acas 5, I thought it could be obtained because of the above statements like

"The fundamental question is why would Velgrynd regain his freedom against his own brother. The man who made this phenomenon possible, Velgrynd, could only think of one"

and A from that point on she could jump between worlds, something that if I'm not mistaken was also forbidden by the system, basically she and Rimuru are outside the Veldanava system. But if that doesn't work or isn't enough, what does it take to get Acas 5?

sorry for the confusion, translator problems with the page

well I don't know if Turn Null works in LN the same way it works in WN. As for Acas 5, I thought it could be obtained because of the above statements like

"The fundamental question is why would Velgrynd regain his freedom against his own brother. The man who made this phenomenon possible, Velgrynd, could only think of one"

and A from that point on she could jump between worlds, something that if I'm not mistaken was also forbidden by the system, basically she and Rimuru are outside the Veldanava system. But if that doesn't work or isn't enough, what does it take to get Acas 5?
Why would she and Rimuru being outside of veldanova system gives Acausality type 5? It's type 4 unless they are completely outside of causality of the verse. Also sorry i don't know the above language. If i am not wrong isn't even veldanova died ? I mean if he died then there is another casualty exist outside of veldanova created system by logically. Well not sure about it. My point is they are not completely outside of causality of the verse even veldanova who is created got died. Well I may be wrong correct me if I am wrong.

From whatever you guys are talking definitely not type 5. It's Immortality type 9 which he already has.

Also NEP type 1 is for non existent but they still exists where NEP type 2 is complete non existent it's defensive thing.

sorry for the confusion, translator problems with the page
No problem 👍

The law of cause and effect is a law Velda Created while in a void where no laws or systems or concept existed

If it was in truth that Velda is unbound by the laws he created, and has to interact with the verse through avatars and such, not his true Spiritual self, that's Aca 5 because there will be no anti feats to discredit his acausality. As the law of causality is something he made

That will also go for anyone who is unbound by the laws of the multiverse and has no anti feats against it

It's basically why they're Aca 4 and not 5 , because they can be interacted with, which goes against being unbound by the law of cause and effect

And that's a problem with many Aca 4 but scans show type 5, they cannot back up their Aca 5 claims

The law of cause and effect is a law Velda Created while in a void where no laws or systems or concept existed

If it was in truth that Velda is unbound by the laws he created, and has to interact with the verse through avatars and such, not his true Spiritual self, that's Aca 5 because there will be no anti feats to discredit his acausality. As the law of causality is something he made

That will also go for anyone who is unbound by the laws of the multiverse and has no anti feats against it

It's basically why they're Aca 4 and not 5 , because they can be interacted with, which goes against being unbound by the law of cause and effect

And that's a problem with many Aca 4 but scans show type 5, they cannot back up their Aca 5 claims
So are you telling Veldanova got negged because of his own laws and concepts?

That's textbook acausality type 5 if you predate, created and unbound of the law of cause and effect

The aca 5 stuff ln doesn't make sense at least for now. Spiritual lifeform is not something rare in slime and any spiritual lifeform can interact with each other. As for Velgrynd She was still not totally unbound by the system because she was affected by time stop. Tho digital beings might bring something in future.

Also, should this be closed? Because most of the stuff is from mtl and rimuru key needs to be updated first for these things.

The aca 5 stuff ln doesn't make sense at least for now. Spiritual lifeform is not something rare in slime and any spiritual lifeform can interact with each other.
If all spiritual life forms share the same physiology, that is, they're all free from the system and unbound by them, that's Aca 5 for all of them
Also, should this be closed? Because most of the stuff is from mtl and rimuru key needs to be updated first for these things.
I have no knowledge about Slime so I can't comment on this

If all spiritual life forms share the same physiology, that is, they're all free from the system and unbound by them, that's Aca 5 for all of them.
Spiritual lifeform could be interacted by Aura or Magic iirc so anyone can interact with them even a normal human. Spiritual lifeforms skills and all are still managed by the system

the main body is not inside the imaginary space?
not yet in the Light Novel, Rimuru still meet and fight people with his normal/main body
who and when interacted?
basically everyone

by the way because now it can be only NEP 1 ?
yes, there is no NEP1 now, but Nature Type 1

and A from that point on she could jump between worlds, something that if I'm not mistaken was also forbidden by the system, basically she and Rimuru are outside the Veldanava system.
its not the system that restricted that, its the Underworld Gate that cant be used by someone with massive amount of Magicule, however unlike other being Velgyrnd doesnt use the gate and use a combination of Space Time Manipulation and Dimensional Leap

Also the "system'" refered here(when Velgyrnd said she released from the system' in the OP) doesnt mean the system that govern skill in Tensura, but the system in all Virtue Ultimate Skill thats makes them vulnerable to Justice king Michael Dominion.

Dont mixed up the Web Novel and Light Novel, which obviously a different contuinuty and cant be used to scaled each other. the "Spiritual Lifeform trascended causality" is in the WN, "Rimuru used Avatar" is in the WN. Not to mention that we only have the MTL version of Volume 15 so even if somehow this get accepted, this wont scale to anyone in the verse currently.

In summary, close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back