• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Everything is made up of information particle. Body, soul and mind and to move in stopped one must switch from spiritual lifeform to digital lifeform purely made up of information particle which is one evolution up.

«No problem. It turns out that information particles are unaffected by time or space and can transmit information to any point in time. This means that they can transmit thoughts even in a suspended world.»

«If it is a spiritual life form, then they must have transformed all matter into ‘information particles,’ thereby resulting in a Digital Lifeform.»
Assuming that the mind and spirit are also information, it’s not impossible
Can u send scans for these if possible?

I'm kind of new here and I don't know much, but I've seen people debating about the slime universe being able to become 1-C, is that true? And what does it take for a universe to become 1-C, 1-B, or 1-A?

I'm kind of new here and I don't know much, but I've seen people debating about the slime universe being able to become 1-C, is that true? And what does it take for a universe to become 1-C, 1-B, or 1-A?
iirc that 1c come from theres space between 2 space n time when velgrynd travel to another world. but after that we never knew that (cmiiw)

rimuru literally calculated n matched 700k ppl informations n even their genetic in 24h. that should be speed feat right?

rimuru literally calculated n matched 700k ppl informations n even their genetic in 24h. that should be speed feat right?
Yes; I doubt it is Massively FTL. The feat was likely done with the updated Thought Acceleration which Massively FTL+ reaction so it could be good supporting evidence for Massively FTL+.

I think it's because of the space between-dimension statement

Also that place seems to be beyond space and time so definitely, maybe 5-D since she doesn't felt the time there and said she can even jump in a place beyond time and space itself presumably the place she is referring is the place where she is at that time so 2-B to possibly or likely 1-C.

Btw rimuru being made up info particles which Transcends space time will grant anything to him or not?
Transcending time and space alone won't give anything but it does have more things like they could go to any point in time or info particle could travel with zero time lag, It might give speed rating if remaining volume doesn't contradict it.

Hello I'm new here but I'm actually always reading here on how you scale but there's something I wanna ask what is the tier of a character that can destroy black hole

With how the power scaling is in LN, I doubt he will be higher than multiversal
I say this based on the "space between worlds" that Velgrynd stated, if this is explained better as far as I know it could be 1-C, 1-B is a dream of mine, difficult but not impossible to happen I think. I also hope that Fuse finally explains the cosmology of Slime, this is missing

I say this based on the "space between worlds" that Velgrynd stated, if this is explained better as far as I know it could be 1-C, 1-B is a dream of mine, difficult but not impossible to happen I think. I also hope that Fuse finally explains the cosmology of Slime, this is missing
I think so there's also the demon dimension and star palace that located in another dimension

And with how Fuse writes,he won't explain shit

And with how Fuse writes,he won't explain shit
I hope he delivers something to use. For me, the rimuru being 2-A or 1-C with immeasurable speed is already worth it, of course he could detail the cosmology, place it above the baseline among other things

yo guys

what do you think about the quotes i added for both his light novel and web novel profiles?

They come from the tensei slime wiki profiles of him

the quotes are from the top of both profiles

Back