• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

No it wont contradict anything since there was nothing
Veldanava gave up his being of being omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient you said it contradicts itself so how about his omniscience then wouldn't he know about this event??
You should stop comparing Veldanava As a true dragon to Veldanava as God
Literally please
Yeah ok i got it.

Btw does parallel world rlly exist cuz its kinda confusing if there were,such as Feldway who exist before the world creation means there is multiple feldway in multiple parallel/timeline..

My logical sense thinking prolly chloe Time travel also affect the Spiritual world such as underworld since it stated to be unbound by time..

My logical sense thinking prolly chloe Time travel also affect the Spiritual world such as underworld since it stated to be unbound by time..
There are no parallel worlds in slime
They are parallel worlds in the sense they are identical but nothing like a branched timeline

There are no parallel worlds in slime
They are parallel worlds in the sense they are identical but nothing like a branched timeline
Yeah ik About that,but in some sense kinda confuse me to,btw so should these kinda prove that Chloe Time travel/Manip can also affect an timeless world.

Isnt the Term for Transdual has become Nondual..
Transduality still exists, but to have Transduality the character must have Qualitative Superiority over Duality. Transduality should be changed to Nonduality as WN Rimuru hasn't Qualitative Superiority over Great Spirit of Light and Darkness. (Light/Darkness, Yin/Yang)

True Dragon HGR but actually combat-applicable

I cant believe ppl on tiktack rlly said Adalman fused Wenti is above Beni and even Testa jas becouse he can H2h combat equally with Fenn,i mean fighting equally is almost a common thing at tensura but doesnt mean they are stronger..

I cant believe ppl on tiktack rlly said Adalman fused Wenti is above Beni and even Testa jas becouse he can H2h combat equally with Fenn,i mean fighting equally is almost a common thing at tensura but doesnt mean they are stronger..
You saw that lol. He act like aldaman is beating fenn

Fenn was holding back
Btw u know the ticktak acount named Passion and Masked Hero.. maybe they were ur DC server friend?
XD,i mean they are Chloe riders,, Really saying chloe is the strongest,stronger than feldway,Guy,velzard,milim,rimuru,michael...
Maybe michael okey buy rlly sayd shes the best Infons and strongest SW user,are they glazin..do they rlly forgot about Velzy the 1st user Excluding Veldanava..😂😂

Btw u know the ticktak acount named Passion and Masked Hero.. maybe they were ur DC server friend?
XD,i mean they are Chloe riders,, Really saying chloe is the strongest,stronger than feldway,Guy,velzard,milim,rimuru,michael...
Maybe michael okey buy rlly sayd shes the best Infons and strongest SW user,are they glazin..do they rlly forgot about Velzy the 1st user Excluding Veldanava..😂😂
They wont believe a thing i said to them so i allowed them say whatever, he also have said shit like temporary body of feldway is stronger than everyone in verse except Veldanava lol

They wont believe a thing i said to them so i allowed them say whatever, he also have said shit like temporary body of feldway is stronger than everyone in verse except Veldanava lol
They rlly said Chloe is the onlyone who can use Skills at SW,XD..they rlly overhyped Reverse Fate, i mean if its that OP why dont she use it to feldway rn and happy ending right😂😂,so at some point RF must have some limit..

I think this is a sign from God that i should stop opening threads.
Good luck guys star feldway is now going back to where he came from i have done justice to Rimuru who was ignored do 4 years and left at star level.
Hope you guys do something about his speed soon. Good luck
nvm am back

True Dragon HGR but actually combat-applicable

wanted to ask something. Shouldn't rimuru have better attack speed when he physically devour stars or planets ? We can use the same logic as the wn were he could devour the entire universe

Last edited:
wanted to ask something. Shouldn't rimuru have better attack speed when he physically devour stars or planets ? We can use the same logic as the wn were he could devour the entire universe
First we have to get calculation group mod to help us out with that seems
None wants that lol i tried tagging my life outa that

do u not see that it is the same argument used for wn massive ftl+ attack speed.
Its because this thing is the gluttony. It needs time to grow.
23df94f70ba4a0de0eeaf4d62dcbada3.jpg

And Its different than Wn which has an actual absorption by being compared to Mobius systems

GUYSSSS VOLUME 21 IS AMAZING ASF
shion over writes her existence and became a dgitial lifeform
Dino awakens

Rimuru becomes op again for some reason and this Rimuru is ******* crazy op
Tensura is now proven 2-A in volume 21

"Is it possible to interfere with the substance smaller than a photon, and smaller than spiriton?" Luminous ask
"it serves as the root of the World, so yes its possible"
Technically in tensura information is higher than concepts on a type 1 level

Offff~That rly cool
"Is it possible to interfere with the substance smaller than a photon, and smaller than spiriton?" Luminous ask
"it serves as the root of the World, so yes its possible"
Technically in tensura information is higher than concepts on a type 1 level

Back