• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Running for the position of Top strongest Low 2-C non smurf
Speed unequalized, Low 2-C key of both characters are used starting distance is 6 meters Away

Rimuru :

The player :

Inconclusive :

Last edited:
I can't See Resistance too Greater Existence Erasure and Resistance Negation on his profile

Considering Aura is passive can Player do anything against it ?

Or can he intract with AE1 TYPE 2 , Layered Acasualty 4

What player starts with ?

I think The Player's Power Nullification is Low 1-C
Power Nullification (Can dispel abilities from all primary forms of magic, which includes Life, Death, Myth, Fire, Ice, Storm and Balance Magic. This includes abilities such as Healing, Probability Manipulation and Power Nullification. Can dispel illusions with the Eye of Truth. Can nullify Teleportation scaling from weaker characters)

it's not on his profile?
Though, It seems like he can only capable doing this on magic related abilities.

Power Nullification (Can dispel abilities from all primary forms of magic, which includes Life, Death, Myth, Fire, Ice, Storm and Balance Magic. This includes abilities such as Healing, Probability Manipulation and Power Nullification. Can dispel illusions with the Eye of Truth. Can nullify Teleportation scaling from weaker characters)

it's not on his profile?
Though, It seems like he can only capable doing this on magic related abilities.
It depends. The post just says "Low 2-C key of both characters being used". Arc II Player has passive Power Nullification which is Low 1-C. He has 2 Low 2-C keys so it needs to be specified if it's Arc I Player or Arc II Player, since Arc I Player is Low 2-C but doesn't have the passive power nullification

Last edited:
image.png

It depends. The post just says "Low 2-C key of both characters being used". Arc II Player has passive Power Nullification which is Low 1-C. He has 2 Low 2-C keys so it needs to be specified if it's Arc I Player or Arc II Player
its Non-Smurf so I don't know if his second key is eligible but let's say if its eligible.

Can he nullify physiology based abilities.

Abstract Existence Type 1 [ Concept ; Type 2 ]

Higher Degree of Acasualty ; Type 4 Invulnerability

High Godly Regenaration ; Information Type 2

High Godly Ressurection

Or can he nullify Passives such as Greater Existence Erasure and Resistance Negation, Fear Maniplation, Confusion Inducement, Corruption Type 2, Sleep Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation and Creation, Emphatic Maniplation, Death Maniplation , Madness Manipulation Type 3

Maybe it'd be fair but Low 1-C Power Nullification could be an issue. I think the Player's Passive Matter Manipulation is also Low 1-C
Though his Power Nullification only works on Magic.

I think rimuru can regenerate from His Matter Maniplation and adapt it though he already have Resistance against Matter Maniplation.

Not sure how adapting to a Low 1-C thing would work (unless you're as stupidly broken as SCP 682)
1-Are we sure Players Matter Maniplation and Power Nullification is Low-1C because

Passive Power Nullification (Shadow Magic nullified all the powers of Sofia Darkside, without the user having to do it on their own), Passive Matter Manipulation (Can use Shadow Magic to break down matter and reform it into his image),

Sofia Darkside is Low-2C and She only uses Magic

And I dont think his Matter Maniplation is just 4-D scaling to base Base oppenent like other Low 2-C's

And as much as I know rimuru Alread adapted to 4-D haxes trough eating attacks and tanking it.

Not sure. I think most Wizard101 supporters left the wiki. But in the matchups I've made I was told it was Low 1-C

Not sure. I think most Wizard101 supporters left the wiki. But in the matchups I've made I was told it was Low 1-C
It seems like a very old verse it lacks too many things tho I do have my concerns, Low 1-C Magic Nullification can Nullify some haxes of rimuru most of rimuru haxes are Information and Concept based abilities and I am pretty sure rimuru will continue to come back from Passive Matter Maniplation and will defeat him.

For the first and Second Key Rimuru FRA via Passives.

For the second key Of not.

Player seems like lack range so [Universal+] so Rimuru can always run away after all he is Super Genius overpowering a Tier 1 Entity is quite possible for him if the Tier 1 entity isn't one shotting him instantly or killing him permanently

Rimuru already adapted 4D haxes so he could do same for the 5D

Also If not rimuru can always Cosmic Awareness + Interdimensional, Low Multiversal Range, blow up player with Space Time Continuum attacks.

Rimuru FRA for the second key.

It seems like a very old verse it lacks too many things tho I do have my concerns, Low 1-C Magic Nullification can Nullify some haxes of rimuru most of rimuru haxes are Information and Concept based abilities and I am pretty sure rimuru will continue to come back from Passive Matter Maniplation and will defeat him.

For the first and Second Key Rimuru FRA via Passives.

For the second key Of not.

Player seems like lack range so [Universal+] so Rimuru can always run away after all he is Super Genius overpowering a Tier 1 Entity is quite possible for him if the Tier 1 entity isn't one shotting him instantly or killing him permanently

Rimuru already adapted 4D haxes so he could do same for the 5D

Also If not rimuru can always Cosmic Awareness + Interdimensional, Low Multiversal Range, blow up player with Space Time Continuum attacks.

Rimuru FRA for the second key.
player has 2-A passive absorption

i think that makes it a stomp

player has 2-A passive absorption

i think that makes it a stomp
Passives comes from Shadow Magic and The Song of Creation

Seems like Shadow Magic makes everything Passive and again its Power Absorbtion

Multiverse level+ with absorption (Absorbed Morganthe's stolen power, which was a combination of The Song of Creation and Shadow Magic)
And I am not even sure If he can interact with rimuru with 2-A Hax alone. After all, Rimuru have an Abstract Existence and Higher Degree of Acausalty and already got a resistence against Power Absorbation

Last edited:
Is Absorption the same as Power Absorption?
I don't know in the Profile it states "Absorbed Morgante's stolen power, which was a combination of The Song of Creation and Shadow Magic."
Player just absorbs the magical Power that got stolen from Morgante's

In his second profile it states the range is Universal, so Player got a 2-A and Low-1C Hax with Low-2C Range?

I don't know if he has it or not but. Rimuru takes this match.

Rimuru have passives too and pretty sure absorption won't keep rimuru at bay because absorption always have some other things like Sealing and power null
Both wont work on Rimuru
And does the player low 2-C key have anything against our boy

What about Arc II, we were talking about that. Rimuru can still harm while he cant.
player has passive protection from sword of kings
passive power mimicry
passive power null
passive matter hax
passive regen reduce
passively weaken next attack by 90%
passive aura
passive nullify damage by 100%
passive absorption

yeah.

you would need to talk to tempest about how many layers it has tho

Last edited: