• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Yo guys,this isnt really important but some of the Statement at WN profile some of it kinda missgendered some chara such as Zegi> Law Manipulation (Surpassing powerful A rank Disaster monsters, like them, she should be able to resist the effect of Holy Barrier which affects the laws of the world)..
I know some prolly gonna say (ohw zegi is a spiritual being therefore he has no gender) but this kind gonna make confused some ppl who dont read tensura.

Yo guys,this isnt really important but some of the Statement at WN profile some of it kinda missgendered some chara such as Zegi> Law Manipulation (Surpassing powerful A rank Disaster monsters, like them, she should be able to resist the effect of Holy Barrier which affects the laws of the world)..
I know some prolly gonna say (ohw zegi is a spiritual being therefore he has no gender) but this kind gonna make confused some ppl who dont read tensura.
Already have that also being stronger than someone doesnt automatically grants resistance to a power
And fr i don't know what you're trying to argue

Was this enough for HDE?
Dlf transcend time and space by their physiology so 4D body/having extra axis

This was not a matter of the speed being exceeded. It was as if the information particles, which were supposed to be at different coordinates, were transferring information to each other with zero time difference. Regardless of how far they were from each other, as long as the information particles existed in the recognizable space, there was no time difference. In other words, an information particle transcended time and space.
If it is a spiritual life form, then they must have transformed all matter into ‘information particles,’ thereby resulting in a Digital Lifeform.»
I knew it. Assuming that the mind and spirit are also information, it’s not impossible

Was this enough for HDE?
No that doesn't talk about an extra axis/geometric dimension. For HDE, you can either be an entire timeline or have an extra axis. "Transcending time and space" means nothing, and that scan is talking about how information particles have instantaneous communication not that they are beyond the literal time and space (being beyond time and space doesn't mean anything for HDE either).

Was this enough for HDE?
This is more of BDE1 rather than HDE the current standards of HDE is having additional axis something like those beings that are omnipresent in space time continuum , they work in more than 3 dimensional axis
But its still BDE tho

cuz he is omnipresent
Last I checked he was called Omnipotent and Omniscient but never was he attributed to omnipresent, and if he was omnipresent then he wouldn't be using a singular body and people wouldn't be questioning if he is actually dead or not because if he was dead then they wouldn't exist as they are him.
Not to mention you would have to showcase that his omnipresent is in a timeline and not the regular space.

Last I checked he was called Omnipotent and Omniscient but never was he attributed to omnipresent, and if he was omnipresent then he wouldn't be using a singular body and people wouldn't be questioning if he is actually dead or not because if he was dead then they wouldn't exist as they are him.
Not to mention you would have to showcase that his omnipresent is in a timeline and not the regular space.
I don't even understand what you're saying but

" Where I was one and one was all " coming from veldora when he born this not enough for Omnipresent if veldora did have Omnipresent before why he cant use it now after all Veldora's will is Abstract.

You're the only person who sees Veldora
Idk if you have a problem with reading
" Where I was one and one was all " coming from veldora when he born this not enough for Omnipresent if veldora did have Omnipresent before why he cant use it now after all Veldora's will is Abstract.

I don't even understand what you're saying but

Basically, for HDE you need to show that he is omnipresent as a timeline and not just the regular omnipresence.
He says this because he was the only existence in that void, of course, he would be omnipresent in himself because he is himself. You need a stronger scan for omnipresence.

Basically, for HDE you need to show that he is omnipresent as a timeline and not just the regular omnipresence.
He says this because he was the only existence in that void, of course, he would be omnipresent in himself because he is himself. You need a stronger scan for omnipresence.
You don't need any other stronger scan this is enough

You don't need any other stronger scan this is enough
Fine, even if you use this for omnipresence, how do you prove that this omnipresence relates to the timeline or that he is omnipresent in an additional axis that is time or space (more than the 3rd dimension)?

Fine, even if you use this for omnipresence, how do you prove that this omnipresence relates to the timeline or that he is omnipresent in an additional axis that is time or space (more than the 3rd dimension)?
I think it's obvious since he embraced the Great Spirits of Light and Darkness+Reality, so....Large size type 9 or type 10

Think what you want as for me even a baby wont ask me this questions

Real. his ultimate slime key was only 4 abilities last months
dde89911b6fdd982f819a9d000f85429.jpg

cuz he is omnipresent
Doesn this kind contradrict,if prime veldanava omnipresent means he existed everywhere include every timeline which would mean prime velda also exist at the current event...this kinda confusing or he jas basicly Omnipesent where he jas exist everywhere exlude every timeline???

Doesn this kind contradrict,if prime veldanava omnipresent means he existed everywhere include every timeline which would mean prime velda also exist at the current event...this kinda confusing or he jas basicly Omnipesent where he jas exist everywhere exlude every timeline???
You could be spatially omnipresent without being temporally omnipresent
No it wont contradict anything since there was nothing
Veldanava gave up his being of being omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient you said it contradicts itself so how about his omniscience then wouldn't he know about this event??
You should stop comparing Veldanava As a true dragon to Veldanava as God
Literally please

Back