• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

What do you mean? You mean Infinite numbers of separate space-time? Or just Infinite space that holds countless separate space-time (technically still 2A), Or something else...
The latter
Bruh, does such a thing even exist?

an even more stupid question...is there a Higher degree of type 5?🗿
Anos used to have great acca4 before his profile was nuked
Acca 5 higher degree doesn't exist

"Is it possible to interfere with the substance smaller than a photon, and smaller than spiriton?" Luminous ask
"it serves as the root of the World, so yes its possible"
Technically in tensura information is higher than concepts on a type 1 level
Lol, Manipulating Spiriton now can be considered Macro-Quantum equivalent or even Quantum Manipulation equivalent.

So Magicules can be considered Sub-Atomic equivalent instead of our initial Atom equivalent. Tbh, kinda mused it before too due to the relationship between Holy Power and Magicules that similar to a Particle and Antiparticle which happen at subatomic level.

Last edited:
Lol, Manipulating Spiriton now can be considered Macro-Quantum equivalent or even Quantum Manipulation equivalent.

So Magicules can be considered Sub-Atomic equivalent instead of our initial Atom equivalent. Tbh, kinda mused it before too due to the relationship between Holy Power and Magicules that similar to a Particle and Antiparticle which happen at subatomic level.
Yes, so basically everyone gets a quantum manip in verse

Ive been thinking for a while. What about adding NEP(type 1; aspect 1, 3) and also deleting Immunity to Mind attacks for Gluttony key? Since "Awakened Gluttony" has no soul and no mind.

Ive been thinking for a while. What about adding NEP(type 1; aspect 1, 3) and also deleting Immunity to Mind attacks for Gluttony key? Since "Awakened Gluttony" has no soul and no mind.
But he exist as information.
That's pretty much not nep just straight up immunity to soul and mind cuz a skill literally wont have any of those

Gluttony is a skill consisting of information, but the skill itself has no soul and mind. That is, it can be immune to mind and soul attacks, but it can be destroyed if information is destroyed, as happened when Hinata used Disintegration. And so...This is still an aspect of (1, 3).

NEP actually required you to also lack physical body, its what differentiates simply lacking some aspect (immune) with NEP

NEP actually required you to also lack physical body, its what differentiates simply lacking some aspect (immune) with NEP
But isn't that against the standard?

1. Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms, that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul.

But isn't that against the standard?

1. Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms, that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul.
What? No. Those are only used to explain that Nature Type 1 has normal non-existent nature, compared to the complex Type 2 or paradoxical Type 3. You still need to lack a physical body.

The physical body of every character with this ability has to be nonexistent. That means that users always are Incorporeal, unless maybe they physically qualify for Paradoxical Nonexistence. That means that robots or similar don't qualify for spiritual or mental nonexistence, as they physically exist. Incorporeality alone, however, is not enough. The character has to additionally have at least one combination of the following types:

Gluttony is a skill consisting of information, but the skill itself has no soul and mind. That is, it can be immune to mind and soul attacks, but it can be destroyed if information is destroyed, as happened when Hinata used Disintegration. And so...This is still an aspect of (1, 3).
You need the physiology to have the aspects

When I first read this I assumed Dino knew himself was a fictional character... If a person knows that himself is a fiction, this is a kind of 4th Wall Awareness.
This also counts
However, some fictions employ the literary technique of Breaking the Fourth Wall. This includes talking to the audience, affecting the "real world", rewriting speech bubbles, acknowledging that they are part of a fictional world, and even leaving the fictional work itself and entering the "real world" (represented, obviously, by a fictionalized version of the real world).

There's hope for Slime to Get Plot Manipulation in latter times so get prepared, we've seen the numerous fact that grandbell considered the world a "story" he who was from another dimension which depicts things as dreams
Another one is the likely possibilities that the system using some sort of plot shield to protect heroes which was also hinted in Volume 19 and even volume 21
Lets see how it will go when the whole Volume is out tho

Here's an interview about the series by Fuse and Kawakami about the creative process for the series.

There's an interesting bit that supports the spinoffs being canon in that he outlines those for the mangaka more than he outlines his own stuff for the LN or at least that was my main takeaway.

Veldanava created the laws of cause and effect which govern all of reality making his causality manip 4D
Then his "God" Form would then be??
@Nxdia00 you should know smt about this
I want to put greater for Veldanava as true dragon and even greater for his God form

Veldanava created the laws of cause and effect which govern all of reality making his causality manip 4D
Then his "God" Form would then be??
@Nxdia00 you should know smt about this
I want to put greater for Veldanava as true dragon and even greater for his God form
Dunno, not many actually known about "God" Veldanava other than basically being "Omnipotent and Omniscient" and "Oneness/All in One", etc.

I mean, Veldanava already stated to be the creator of all the Worlds and all the Laws in it which ofc including Causality, evidently by Chef's complete Causality Manipulation, the absence of cause and effect in Stopped World, Higher degree of "Fate/Causality" that tied "Demon Lord" and "Chosen Hero" which both also created by him, etc.

Last edited:
Dunno, not many actually known about "God" Veldanava other than basically being "Omnipotent and Omniscient" and "Oneness/All in One", etc.

I mean, Veldanava already stated to be the creator of all the Worlds and all the Laws in it which ofc including Causality, evidently by Chef's ability to manipulate Causality perfectly, the absence of cause and effect in Stopped World, Higher degree of "Fate / Causality" that tied "Demon Lord" and "Chosen Hero" which both also created by him, etc.
Got it, am almost done with his profile
Ignore the 2-A bit for now i will create a thread later for slime cosmology

It probably could be 1-A, if new tiering CRT is accepted since all in one state of nonduality could be equated with R>F or Reality>fiction state.
Alright if the thread gets accepted I could generally propose a 1-A thread (am so mald i have big doubts even if it works)
I could go for Low 1-C
Since there are two supporting Arguments like
"The world just works however he wants, separated it and working however he wants" or the "all in one state of nonduality" but if 1-A is sure then why not, since slime is jumping from tier 2-A to tier 1-A.
Thanks for The information
That reminds me about information i have this thread

I also found out that The Great spirit of Time is Higher dimensional as well
So Low 1-C is inevitable
Thanks @Elizhaa for opening my eyes just now i will make him low 1-C rq

Back