• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

From the end of time and space? Any further context?

Right now that just sounds like possibly infinite.

Well another world that has no time and space
From the end of time and space? Any further context?

Right now that just sounds like possibly infinite.
Its still the same imo
Also it didnt follow WN
Could be, if it followed the WN way
in WN it was the future where the world ended but this one is the edges between dimensions that have no Time and space, no cause and effect.
Just void

we also got mad titan king and Zelanus illustration

I thought it was him when I saw it too

I could be wrong because you can't recognize it very well from the image, but maybe we will have a Zegion vs Zelanus?

more-vol-21-illus-v0-5llkf9yovqwb1.jpg

I thought it was him when I saw it too

I could be wrong because you can't recognize it very well from the image, but maybe we will have a Zegion vs Zelanus?

more-vol-21-illus-v0-5llkf9yovqwb1.jpg
Danngg vol 21 gonna change the hierachy of Rimuru Patrons ig..
Prolly my list will be
-Diablo
-Zegi
-Shion
-Carerra
-Ultima
-Benimaru
-Testa(since she havent shown good feats)
-Ranga
-Adalman
-Kumara
-Gerudo
-Gabiru
What u guys think

shion should be at the top from the recent leaks but i didnt read the whole vol 21
She should be,but it shown that Diablo and Zegi will be fighting Zela therefore they both will remain..
Zela is also prolly stronger than dagruel since he was also created by velda to fight Iva..and able to onpar with milim with hes base(whcih prilly he would use hes TF while fightin Diablo and Zegi)..

She should be,but it shown that Diablo and Zegi will be fighting Zela therefore they both will remain..
Zela is also prolly stronger than dagruel since he was also created by velda to fight Iva..and able to onpar with milim with hes base(whcih prilly he would use hes TF while fightin Diablo and Zegi)..
You're reading tensura in ohio
Idk where you read zelanus was created by Veldanava to beat ivarage from.......

Nvm,by bad its been long since i read it..but apearantly He was born as a crypdys himself getting named by Veldanava and figthing Crypdis and iva by hes own will cuz hes instinc as a fighter....

Back