• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I would agree with you if you remembered that the infinite speed comes from the transfer of the information particle, it doesn't make sense to pull a character like Velgrynd who can't even move in the suspended world, that's because unlike the normal world, you are forced to move by the information particle at the time stop, Do you see how this logic of yours makes no sense? If you show me Velgrynd moving through the information particle once, I'll give you reason.

You say that when it was clearly said by Shion that it wasn't any spatial ability. It's not like I'm claiming they moved at infinite speed anyway, nor did I pull that off to argue my point.

Invalid, as I said, infinite speed comes from the transfer of the particle of information, it's not something you need to "slow down", it's your choice if you're going to move using the infinite speed of the information particle or not.

First, Milim didn't even make a point of dodging any of their attacks from how little of a threat those attacks were, Milim was literally ignoring them. Second, this is not immeasurable speed, but infinite speed, at least with what we have so far. Third, we don't even know how Milim moves in the suspended world, because in theory she should have consciousness to move, so it's a bad argument to use her as a parameter
Wanted to continue arguing but probably useless with the limited information .Since the Top tiers speed is unknown...... let's stop

I asked @Ultima_Reality and he said it is infinite speed and nowhere immeasurable speed
even though preexisting particles that are made by information particle can move in between the barriers of space and time, flashing in and out of existence in different times? Spiritons have no mass and can move in the speed of light, and that allows them to do what is said earlier. Digital lifeforms embody information particles, have no mass, can move faster than the speed of light, so faster than Spiritons which erratically move through space and time.
Information particles are seen to move through space and time by Masayuki's Ultimate Skill King of Heroes if the earlier isn't enough for you all. Though he pulled them, their information moved from the past to the future without any change, in their peak.

Can't wait to see what Diablo will do in the next volume

"Kufufufu, then, let me join Rimuru-sama."

Diablo offered to do so.

"No, you are strong, but you can't take it easy on Milim, can you? I'm sure there will be a more suitable opponent.

"I didn't intend it that way, but I guess I'm still spoiled by Rimuru-sama..."

"Yes. If that's what Rimuru-sama wants, then I have no choice but to comply, but I'm disappointed that he thought I couldn't take it easy on her(Milim).

Diablo will mostly just simp the rest of series
Fuse has a habit of turning interesting characters into joke :
1.Jahil :Introduced as some guy who could one shot yuuki then overwhelm Benimaru only to Runaway from fight in Volume -20
2.Zalario :I hate how fuse used the excuse ,"He is weak or not so efficient against Leon beacaue he only fights insectars and Leon has fought many different kind of opponent "
Dude Zalario's been there from the beginning of the world and has been fighting for billions(was it millions ?) of years .
Zalario was even stated to be Guy or Milim level by Kagali(not so reliable ) and Guy praised him and Diablo considers him a nuisance
And Leon is someone who was stated that he would end up destroying his country in a fight against Named Carrera
3.Luminous :What can I say .The only thing she got is a statement that she can probably defeat Jahil
4.Diablo:Described as some invincible demon who could tie guy while slacking off ,Even Feldway couldn't defeat in underworld .Only to be total joke in every fights after volume-7 and a comedy character .
5.Testarossa :Unless you're that typical testa simp, just admit that she did nothing after being stated that she ,when unnamed had a chance to defeat named Diablo .Against Velgrynd, she didn't get to fight her ,Against Vega couldn't even with Hinata helping her while a moment ago Ranga tossed Vega around .Carrera and and Ultima have way better feats one defeated Zess comparable to Zalario,made Zelanus hide from her (Gun )and the other Managed to fight Fenn despite the massive power gap .

6.We haven't seen what Raine and Misery can do
7.Literary Every single Villain out there apart from Feldway I hope

Can't wait to see what Diablo will do in the next volume

"Kufufufu, then, let me join Rimuru-sama."

Diablo offered to do so.

"No, you are strong, but you can't take it easy on Milim, can you? I'm sure there will be a more suitable opponent.

"I didn't intend it that way, but I guess I'm still spoiled by Rimuru-sama..."

"Yes. If that's what Rimuru-sama wants, then I have no choice but to comply, but I'm disappointed that he thought I couldn't take it easy on her(Milim).
he overestimates himself, we know he wouldn't stand a chance with Milim, I mean you saw in volume 19 that he is comparable to Zalario and claiming he had trouble dealing with him, if even Rimuru had trouble dealing with Milim, I'm sure Diablo would take one-shots from Milim even if he gave his all

Fuse has a habit of turning interesting characters into joke :
1.Jahil :Introduced as some guy who could one shot yuuki then overwhelm Benimaru only to Runaway from fight in Volume -20
2.Zalario :I hate how fuse used the excuse ,"He is weak or not so efficient against Leon beacaue he only fights insectars and Leon has fought many different kind of opponent "
Dude Zalario's been there from the beginning of the world and has been fighting for billions(was it millions ?) of years .
Zalario was even stated to be Guy or Milim level by Kagali(not so reliable ) and Guy praised him and Diablo considers him a nuisance
And Leon is someone who was stated that he would end up destroying his country in a fight against Named Carrera
3.Luminous :What can I say .The only thing she got is a statement that she can probably defeat Jahil
4.Diablo:Described as some invincible demon who could tie guy while slacking off ,Even Feldway couldn't defeat in underworld .Only to be total joke in every fights after volume-7 and a comedy character .
5.Testarossa :Unless you're that typical testa simp, just admit that she did nothing after being stated that she ,when unnamed had a chance to defeat named Diablo .Against Velgrynd, she didn't get to fight her ,Against Vega couldn't even with Hinata helping her while a moment ago Ranga tossed Vega around .Carrera and and Ultima have way better feats one defeated Zess comparable to Zalario,made Zelanus hide from her (Gun )and the other Managed to fight Fenn despite the massive power gap .

6.We haven't seen what Raine and Misery can do
7.Literary Every single Villain out there apart from Feldway I hope
well, I disagree with the majority, but that's ok, I think this is due to the fact that Fuse doesn't convey much of a sense of danger in most fights

he overestimates himself, we know he wouldn't stand a chance with Milim, I mean you saw in volume 19 that he is comparable to Zalario and claiming he had trouble dealing with him, if even Rimuru had trouble dealing with Milim, I'm sure Diablo would take one-shots from Milim even if he gave his all
Yep we did see him get one shot by Michael so he may not be up there .

And outside suspended world the best speed feat we got in Volume -20 was dozens of times faster than sound so probably no one ?
We got better speed feats than that in volume 15 like near sol and ftl reactions for Rimuru via spatial domination or something like that

You know what I am really surprised how no one brought this up (I am aware we don't use Fan TL but still surprised me ) :

In front of the gates, which had shrunk to the size of a man’s body, Velgrynd explained.

“On this flagship, I have isolated us in an alternate universe I’ve created. If you want to escape, you will have to destroy all of these gates.”-Volume 15
Just a translation thing.The same happened in the early non edited mtl version of volume 18.Where the in the fight between guy and Velzard there was a line for creating alternate universe.Later in the revised version it was changed to alternate dimension as proper translation

So just read the key points of volume 15 official translation.
Looks like Carreras feat will stay planetary.
Also the speed of Velgrynd and Koundo bullet can be upgraded to Rel+.
Problem is it makes Rimuru look even more slower.Like drastically slower.
They way they worded everything make it look like Rimuru is having a hard time to percept light speed even with hundreds of million times acceleration and he simply teleports by aim dodging their trajectory

Ever since I gave Raphael the name Ciel, my Mind Accelerate skill had been increasing. It was once a million times faster than reality, but now that was up to several hundred million times. I could even follow the traversal of rays going at the speed of light. I couldn’t move at that speed, mind you, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t avoid this attack.
This speed boost applied to the casting of magic as well. Spatial Transport now worked nearly a thousand times faster than before—in other words, I could escape from even a lightspeed attack with a quick teleport, as long as the attack was a certain distance away.

They way they worded everything make it look like Rimuru is having a hard time to percept light speed even with hundreds of million times acceleration and he simply teleports by aim dodging their trajectory
It was the same in MTL
Rimuru can perceive Light speed
But he can't physically dodge it so he needs teleportation .
Unless you're using the speed of IP it's not possible to transcend the Speed of Light

Nothing really out of the ordinary about that, so I guess it's okay, Rimuru's perception is going to become infinite in volume 19 with him realizing the speed of information anyway

Nothing really out of the ordinary about that, so I guess it's okay, Rimuru's perception is going to become infinite in volume 19 with him realizing the speed of information anyway
We should downgrade previous speed ratings though.Pretty sure most of what he does as a Demonlord shouldn't be Relativistic+.As most of the current dls barely touch massively hypersonic lmfao.

From wn mftls to ln being slower than Re zero verse,Sad times are ahead 🤣.
I'm honestly sceptical about Rimuru even achieving 2-B.Hopefully he does.

We should downgrade previous speed ratings though.Pretty sure most of what he does as a Demonlord shouldn't be Relativistic+.As most of the current dls barely touch massively hypersonic lmfao.
yeah, Metalballrun I had talked about downgrading speed a few months ago

From wn mftls to ln being slower than Re zero verse,Sad times are ahead 🤣.
I'm honestly sceptical about Rimuru even achieving 2-B.Hopefully he does.
Well, if it's to see which is more OP, I think WN will always be the best to choose, I think it's kind of impossible to reach WN at this point

Here trying to get through a 60+ hour visual novel, and then Slime and Re Zero drops on the same day :(

Gonna have to derail again, but questions is what do i start first Slime or ReZero

giphy.gif

"If they were True Dragons, even a simple attack could break through Ultimate Skills - that's what having the most strength of any spiritual life-form got you. Esprit and her cohorts were Demon Peers, a high-level type of spiritual lifeform, but the power of their wills wasn't enough to overcome ultimate skills."
Second paragraph of page 234 of volume 15
Should True Dragons get resistance negation?

Last edited:
Back