• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

when you read Slime you kind of lose track of the power of things, but when you start reading other verses you realize how broken rimuru's verse is, amazing abilities that everyone considers broken are things that extras use in Slime, did you notice that only Gabiru and Gobuta can solo almost all shounens?!🤣🤣🤣

when you read Slime you kind of lose track of the power of things, but when you start reading other verses you realize how broken rimuru's verse is, amazing abilities that everyone considers broken are things that extras use in Slime, did you notice that only Gabiru and Gobuta can solo almost all shounens?!🤣🤣🤣
this if equalize the speed🥲

what? At the end of space and time both Great spirit of time,sky,space concept was destroyed so how? i don't get it?
Because it's not Rimuru's existence that lacks spatio-temporal features, but the scenario he finds himself in, being in a void without time and space doesn't grant you BDE, and I don't see why you're worried about it, Rimuru is already immune because of transduality

Because it's not Rimuru's existence that lacks spatio-temporal features, but the scenario he finds himself in, being in a void without time and space doesn't grant you BDE, and I don't see why you're worried about it, Rimuru is already immune because of transduality
I'm not worried tho just asking , so TD1>BDE1?

I'm not worried tho just asking , so TD1>BDE1?
Tensura TD1 comes from the GS of light and dark and covers everything they hold and their creations. So he’s already immune to space and tone manipulation since there’s a GS of time and sky. TD doesn’t inherently make ir better than Bde 1 but the way we got it it covers the same thing hence there’s no need for a BDE ctr.

Tensura TD1 comes from the GS of light and dark and covers everything they hold and their creations. So he’s already immune to space and tone manipulation since there’s a GS of time and sky. TD doesn’t inherently make ir better than Bde 1 but the way we got it it covers the same thing hence there’s no need for a BDE ctr.
Thank you for answering!

Okay so uhh been reading slime again recently and kinda have a question with some of the ratings on the current profiles. Why is Awakened Clayman High 6-B? Carrion said he was worried about him and Awakened Clayman's EP was in fact higher, but that was just Base Carrion not Royal Beast Carrion and the difference wasn't even that big. Pre-Awakened Demon Lord Royal Beast Carrion should be comfortably above an Awakened Clayman as he would actually be considered million class in terms of EP. So Awakened Clayman should only be 6-B+ and not High 6-B.

Last edited:
Man I wish the official LN Volumes would reach the unofficial, I literally can't wait to use Immeasurable speed Tensura characters.

I would like it too, if I had one 😔😔
You know what I am really surprised how no one brought this up (I am aware we don't use Fan TL but still surprised me ) :

In front of the gates, which had shrunk to the size of a man’s body, Velgrynd explained.

“On this flagship, I have isolated us in an alternate universe I’ve created. If you want to escape, you will have to destroy all of these gates.”-Volume 15

You know what I am really surprised how no one brought this up (I am aware we don't use Fan TL but still surprised me ) :

In front of the gates, which had shrunk to the size of a man’s body, Velgrynd explained.

“On this flagship, I have isolated us in an alternate universe I’ve created. If you want to escape, you will have to destroy all of these gates.”-Volume 15
I had noticed this, but as it was a not so good translation I decided not to comment anything so as not to create confusion

The scan sounds more as he was creating an alternate pocket dimension if we don't ignore the context given. If you only took that particular statement, then it is low 2-C indeed.

What’s the feat?
Nothing new "Information Particles transcend spacetime " .Currently Lacks feats .

In that case, why did the “information particles” exceed the speed of light?

This was not a matter of the speed being exceeded.

It was as if the information particles, which were supposed to be at different coordinates, were transferring information to each other with zero time difference. Regardless of how far they were from each other, as long as the information particles existed in the recognizable space, there was no time difference. In other words, an ‘information particle’ transcended time and space.

Last edited:
Nothing new "Information Particles transcend spacetime " .Currently Lacks feats .

In that case, why did the “information particles” exceed the speed of light?

This was not a matter of the speed being exceeded.

It was as if the information particles, which were supposed to be at different coordinates, were transferring information to each other with zero time difference. Regardless of how far they were from each other, as long as the information particles existed in the recognizable space, there was no time difference. In other words, an ‘information particle’ transcended time and space.
Who even scales to this?

Who even scales to this?
Possibly Suspended World users (Only inside the suspended world ) .

And outside suspended world the best speed feat we got in Volume -20 was dozens of times faster than sound so probably no one ?

There was a theory going on before Volume -20 crushed our hopes : Rimuru is a digital life form made up of information particles ,since information particles transcend time and space Rimuru would transcend spacetime too .

But in Volume -20 ....."Dozens of times faster than sound"

The scan sounds more as he was creating an alternate pocket dimension if we don't ignore the context given. If you only took that particular statement, then it is low 2-C indeed.
It's just another dimension, this world created by Velgrynd was destroyed by Carrera who could only destroy the planet with his maximum attack power

Possibly Suspended World users (Only inside the suspended world ) .

And outside suspended world the best speed feat we got in Volume -20 was dozens of times faster than sound so probably no one ?

There was a theory going on before Volume -20 crushed our hopes : Rimuru is a digital life form made up of information particles ,since information particles transcend time and space Rimuru would transcend spacetime too .

But in Volume -20 ....."Dozens of times faster than sound"
Not necessarily, the speed of no godtier was specified, who received statements like "tens of times the speed of sound" were only Carrera and Benimaru who are physically absurdly inferior to Rimuru or Milim for example

Not necessarily, the speed of no godtier was specified, who received statements like "tens of times the speed of sound" were only Carrera and Benimaru who are physically absurdly inferior to Rimuru or Milim for example
I doubt they are immeasurable outside SW though .Relativistic+ is one thing but Immeasurable is ...Take Velgrynd as an example :

She kicked off the air, turning herself into a bullet at supersonic speed.

The speed increased even further—

“Scorch Dragon ‘Cardinal Acceleration’!!”

The voice echoed across the future.

Velgrynd herself became a crimson meteor, closing in on me at the physical speed limit of sub-light speed. Moreover, the meteor bullet could change its orbit.

You can see that the initial speed of Velgrynd was only supersonic .She had to use acceleration to reach sub-light and it's been mentioned that speed of light can't be exceeded .

We have seen carrion dodge Milim's drago nova and even fight with her .Even if she wasn't serious at all it doesn't mean her attack speed was reduced to that extent
To make things cleaner ,I am not talking about possibilities here ,I am using what we have and know at the moment .And Benimaru ,Souie,Leon ,Zalario all of them were able to attack milim ,If she had immeasurable they would'be been like frozen in front of her

Last edited:
I doubt they are immeasurable outside SW though .Relativistic+ is one thing but Immeasurable is ...Take Velgrynd as an example :

She kicked off the air, turning herself into a bullet at supersonic speed.

The speed increased even further—

“Scorch Dragon ‘Cardinal Acceleration’!!”

The voice echoed across the future.

Velgrynd herself became a crimson meteor, closing in on me at the physical speed limit of sub-light speed. Moreover, the meteor bullet could change its orbit.

You can see that the initial speed of Velgrynd was only supersonic .She had to use acceleration to reach sub-light and it's been mentioned that speed of light can't be exceeded .
I would agree with you if you remembered that the infinite speed comes from the transfer of the information particle, it doesn't make sense to pull a character like Velgrynd who can't even move in the suspended world, that's because unlike the normal world, you are forced to move by the information particle at the time stop, Do you see how this logic of yours makes no sense? If you show me Velgrynd moving through the information particle once, I'll give you reason.
At the worst case scenario it could be teleportation /spatial ability
You say that when it was clearly said by Shion that it wasn't any spatial ability. It's not like I'm claiming they moved at infinite speed anyway, nor did I pull that off to argue my point.
We have seen carrion dodge Milim's drago nova and even fight with her .Even if she wasn't serious at all it doesn't mean her attack speed was reduced to that extent
Invalid, as I said, infinite speed comes from the transfer of the particle of information, it's not something you need to "slow down", it's your choice if you're going to move using the infinite speed of the information particle or not.
To make things cleaner ,I am not talking about possibilities here ,I am using what we have and know at the moment .And Benimaru ,Souie,Leon ,Zalario all of them were able to attack milim ,If she had immeasurable they would'be been like frozen in front of her
First, Milim didn't even make a point of dodging any of their attacks from how little of a threat those attacks were, Milim was literally ignoring them. Second, this is not immeasurable speed, but infinite speed, at least with what we have so far. Third, we don't even know how Milim moves in the suspended world, because in theory she should have consciousness to move, so it's a bad argument to use her as a parameter

Last edited:
the closest to infinite speed we have was Draguel moving against Ruminas and Shion, as if the two were standing still, apparently Draguel can manipulate the information particles so in theory this would be infinite speed, just like Rimuru himself using the particles to take Veldora to stop Draguel from killing Ruminas, but it's all speculation so we don't have anything solid so far.

And the information particle technically doesn't need the SW to reach infinite/immeasurable speed, I think it's more a matter of users' limitation, because apparently to move using them you need to read the information of the place you want to go, apparently beings digital ones do this automatically since Chloe and Rimuru didn't show any limitations in this regard, but non-digital beings shouldn't be able to do the same, because it would be a lot of information to be read different from the SW where all natural phenomena stop and the information stays easier to read

Tensura follows the laws of physics, so nothing can exceed the speed of light because it is the speed of causality, if something exceeds it then they would be moving beyond causality. Of course we actually see this happening, Spiritons, which are the speed of light (or at least very close to it) are able to bypass the barriers of time and MOVE through time and space. The people who use Spiritons are using hax, however Spiritons themselves, and information which makes up Spiritons, are moving through sheer speed.
Digital lifeforms who are all but information doesn't need to worry about the infinite mass associated with going to the speed of light, because information has no mass. This is why they can go and exceed the speed of light, and this allows them to theoretically move through time and causality just with their speed.

Every "law of physics breaking" stuff we've seen until now were with using Skills and Magic, which do break the laws of the world. However, none has broken the laws through pure physical means, because the laws of physics apply strongly to them.

the closest to infinite speed we have was Draguel moving against Ruminas and Shion, as if the two were standing still, apparently Draguel can manipulate the information particles so in theory this would be infinite speed, just like Rimuru himself using the particles to take Veldora to stop Draguel from killing Ruminas, but it's all speculation so we don't have anything solid so far.

And the information particle technically doesn't need the SW to reach infinite/immeasurable speed, I think it's more a matter of users' limitation, because apparently to move using them you need to read the information of the place you want to go, apparently beings digital ones do this automatically since Chloe and Rimuru didn't show any limitations in this regard, but non-digital beings shouldn't be able to do the same, because it would be a lot of information to be read different from the SW where all natural phenomena stop and the information stays easier to read
I agree, with the exception of the last part, Rimuru also needs to recognize the suspended world, just like he still had to recognize the information particle in space to get to Dagruel.

About Veldora, this isn't even speculation, it doesn't need to, it might have been confused because it's RAW MTL, but it's the same move that Rimuru, Chloe, and Michael used.

And remembering that the transfer using information particular is only used when skills are limited, as it was implied that space-time manipulation is much more advantageous to use. It's no wonder that Dagruel, who doesn't know how to use space transport, would probably be using the information particle even outside the suspended world, unlike the others, but of course, that last part is speculation

Back