• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Here trying to get through a 60+ hour visual novel, and then Slime and Re Zero drops on the same day :(

Gonna have to derail again, but questions is what do i start first Slime or ReZero

giphy.gif
What visual novel are you reading?

Spirit of the Eternity Sword, doing a reread, which will require reading it's sequel, which is also 60+ hours of gameplay...

Slime volumes are long and dense with material, so its gonna take away my focus.

Editing dozens of pages is not a fun time, idk if i will attempt a Slime CRT, we will see, was suppose to be working on Eminence in the Shadow profiles too.

Spirit of the Eternity Sword, doing a reread, which will require reading it's sequel, which is also 60+ hours of gameplay...

Slime volumes are long and dense with material, so its gonna take away my focus.

Editing dozens of pages is not a fun time, idk if i will attempt a Slime CRT, we will see, was suppose to be working on Eminence in the Shadow profiles too.
Do whatever you like .I would say finish the visual novel then after getting a bit of rest switch to slime .

That's the plan, a week should be good to get through the first route of the first game, still got like 7 more

After that i will fully dive into Slime, Re Zero can wait, i do need to reread the Ex Novels for Re Zero too, Ex Novel 5 should also be out soon, so that's all stuff to do later.

when we gonna update everyone that can use skill in tensura to have CM1 bcuz skills=information.information=cm1?🗿

So read Volume 15......5-B Slime LN when??
well yeah demon lord Rimuru will be 5-B but wonder about the true dragon version, did it have any star level feats on the volume? I do not remember, if not, probably the true dragon version will get something like "at least 5-B, much higher"

well yeah demon lord Rimuru will be 5-B but wonder about the true dragon version, did it have any star level feats on the volume? I do not remember, if not, probably the true dragon version will get something like "at least 5-B, much higher"
Nah I don't recall any. The Carrera 5-B statement was probably the most significant thing APwise this volume. Although, something else that will need to be addressed is Slime's current speed ratings as there's several anti's in this volume Rimuru stating before his evolution he'd struggle with Velgrynds attack which was hundreds of times the speed of sound or him only being able to perceive SOL attacks after boosting his perception speed millions of times etc...

Last edited:
Nah I don't recall any. The Carrera 5-B statement was probably the most significant AP feat this volume. Although, something else that will need to be addressed is Slime's current speed ratings as there's several anti's in this volume Rimuru stating before his evolution he'd struggle with Velgrynds attack which was hundreds of times the speed of sound or him only being able to perceive SOL attacks after boosting his perception speed millions of times etc...
Yes, Rimuru true dragon becomes 4-C in volume 16, so I guess we'll have to wait, and I foresee a headache in connection with the perception of thought acceleration...

Yes, Rimuru true dragon becomes 4-C in volume 16, so I guess we'll have to wait, and I foresee a headache in connection with the perception of thought acceleration...
Specially this One :

Calm down. We're in the middle of a critical situation, but I've stretched time a million times over with my 'super-speed thinking.

Hearing Esprit's calm voice, Phobio had time to comprehend the situation. It is true that the world seems to have stopped as if time had stopped.

''...I see, this is the world the people at the top are seeing.

''As for me, I'm not there yet. Carrera-sama is said to be 100 million times better than me, so even ritual magic that takes years to perform can be activated in an instant.

''As for me, I'm not there yet. Carrera-sama is said to be 100 million times better than me, so even ritual magic that takes years to perform can be activated in an instant.
Let's assume that the magic in question takes at minimum 2 years. Accelerating your perception to the point you can activate these magic in an instant would be Relavistic.

1 Year = 3.154e+7 seconds
2 Year = 6.308e+7 seconds

Since she can experience one second in that many seconds, then her equivalent of "human's one second" is this

1/6.308e+7 = 1.58528852e-8 s (Relavistic)

Let's assume that the magic in question takes at minimum 2 years. Accelerating your perception to the point you can activate these magic in an instant would be Relavistic.

1 Year = 3.154e+7 seconds
2 Year = 6.308e+7 seconds

Since she can experience one second in that many seconds, then her equivalent of "human's one second" is this

1/6.308e+7 = 1.58528852e-8 s (Relavistic)
Sounds good but it's the minimum value .And also the real problem is :

Phobio was already perceiving the world as if it was frozen with just Espirits super speed thinking .Carrera was said to be 100 million times better than that .
If we consider it to be just the use of flowery language then the Relativistic calc is fine .

Phobio was already perceiving the world as if it was frozen with just Espirits super speed thinking .Carrera was said to be 100 million times better than that.
Problem is, perceiving the world frozen is hard to be quantified because of what is seen frozen. Even normal human like us see snails move so slowly, they looks like they don't move at all. This could be used to support the Relavistic ig since they supposed to perceive almost everything that slow with light being the exception.

Wonder when were gonna get an official the MTL's give me aneurysms. And yeah idk hopefully the whole Velgrynd being hundreds of times the speed of sound and DL Rimuru struggling against that is just an outlier or Fuze doing a Gege.

Wonder when were gonna get an official the MTL's give me aneurysms. And yeah idk hopefully the whole Velgrynd being hundreds of times the speed of sound and DL Rimuru struggling against that is just an outlier or Fuze doing a Gege.
It's not an outlier, Fuse apparently decided to alter the overall speed at the last minute, and Velgrynd can move at thousands of times the speed of sound as well

It's not an outlier, Fuse apparently decided to alter the overall speed at the last minute, and Velgrynd can move at thousands of times the speed of sound as well
Well it was all over the place there was even that one statment where it was like Velgrynd became a Supersonic bullet travelling at the limit of sub-light speed kek. We'll have to wait and see

Problem is, perceiving the world frozen is hard to be quantified because of what is seen frozen. Even normal human like us see snails move so slowly, they looks like they don't move at all. This could be used to support the Relavistic ig since they supposed to perceive almost everything that slow with light being the exception.
Well that makes Espirit extremely slow as Espirit's human equivalent 1 second would be only around 1.585489599.
I think we should ignore that statement for calcs .

also that would imply that somehow without thought acceleration those around the level of Esprit have a perception speed far below average human 🗿

pretty sure that you need to prove that "100 million times better than me" also means 100 million times faster thought acceleration.
I was thinking about this, I mean, most statements about perceiving standing still time come from 1 million times thought acceleration(like Rimuru vs Hinata in volume 7), if that's the same case with Espirit, then yes, probably Carrera's thought acceleration is actually hundreds of millions of times faster, at least that's what would be logical for me

I was thinking about this, I mean, most statements about perceiving standing still time come from 1 million times thought acceleration(like Rimuru vs Hinata in volume 7), if that's the same case with Espirit, then yes, probably Carrera's thought acceleration is actually hundreds of millions of times faster, at least that's what would be logical for me
Yeah that's why I said that calc shouldn't be used for the statement.
(Big Fan of Carrera here so I find it hard to accept anything below MFTL+ with TA buff for Carrera 😂)

Yeah that's why I said that calc shouldn't be used for the statement.
(Big Fan of Carrera here so I find it hard to accept anything below MFTL+ with TA buff for Carrera 😂)
I don't know if it gets MFTL+, but at least 1 million times it must be downgraded to relativitic+

that does not prove anything i asked. its kind of crazy to assume that Carrera has 100 trillion thought acceleration when Rimuru only has shown to have 10 million TA.

that does not prove anything i asked. its kind of crazy to assume that Carrera has 100 trillion thought acceleration when Rimuru only has shown to have 10 million TA.
Rimuru not only has 10 million, unless the official translation was changed in volume 15, but in MTL it was hundreds of millions, and Rimuru already had that increase even before becoming a true dragon, because it started since Ciel evolved, and I never said that Carrera has 100 trillion, but a hundred million, which is inferior to Rimuru by itself, as Rimuru were hundreds of millions (i.e. it could be from 100 million to a maximum of 999 million) and continued to increase with time

Rimuru not only has 10 million, unless the official translation was changed in volume 15, but in MTL it was hundreds of millions,
Fair, i haven't read volume 15 but my point still stand
I never said that Carrera has 100 trillion, but a hundred million
100 million times faster than 1 million is 100 trillion..or did you misunderstand my point earlier?

100 million times faster than 1 million is 100 trillion..or did you misunderstand my point earlier?
honestly only now that I understand, but I think there's nothing to do, however, at the very least, Carrera's thought acceleration is better than 1 million, from what Espirit implied

It's about acceleration of thought, which is what makes the characters see things more slowly(basically a heightened awareness), in Rimuru's case for example, in volume 15 he could see the time of a decade in a second(hundreds of millions of times), we have Espirit that can accelerate up to 1 million times and can perceive time as if it were standing still (perceives time around relativistic+), and that same Espirit is subordinate to Carrera who is a primordial demon, and Espirit said that Carrera was 100 million times better (in context that referred to thought acceleration)

It may seem confusing, but that's it, we're debating whether Carrera really has 100 million times better thought acceleration than Espirit or if the statement was not meant literally

It seems Volume-20 has a lot of translation mistakes .Apparently Leon being not far behind Zalario in terms of EP is also a TL mistake .

The correction :"
Comparing the existence values, Leon is far behind Zarario. However, if you think about it in terms of combat ability...

Leon's lean fighting style was well suited to Zarario."

Raw :
それに加えて、レオンは自らの権能である究極能力(アルティメットスキル)『純潔之王(メタトロン)』によって、意のままに〝霊子〟操作を可能とした。これによって最強威力の〝霊子崩壊(ディスインテグレーション)〟の連発が可能となり、それを止める術など誰も持たないのである。

これが、レオンが最強と称される所以(ゆえん)であった。

存在値を比較すれば、レオンではザラリオに遠く及ばない。しかしながら、戦闘能力で考えるならば……。

無駄のないレオンの戦闘スタイルは、十分にザラリオに通用するものだったのである。

Raw :
それに加えて、レオンは自らの権能である究極能力(アルティメットスキル)『純潔之王(メタトロン)』によって、意のままに〝霊子〟操作を可能とした。これによって最強威力の〝霊子崩壊(ディスインテグレーション)〟の連発が可能となり、それを止める術など誰も持たないのである。

これが、レオンが最強と称される所以(ゆえん)であった。

存在値を比較すれば、レオンではザラリオに遠く及ばない。しかしながら、戦闘能力で考えるならば……。

無駄のないレオンの戦闘スタイルは、十分にザラリオに通用するものだったのである。
Deepl Translation:

In addition, Leon's Ultimate Skill "Metatron" enables him to manipulate "spirit children" at will. This makes it possible to perform the most powerful "Disintegration" in rapid succession, and no one has the means to stop it.

This was the reason why Leon was called the strongest.

In terms of existence value, Leon is not far behind Zalario. However, if we consider his fighting ability, he is the best in the world. ......

Leon's lean fighting style was fully capable of matching Zalario's.

Deepl Translation:

In addition, Leon's Ultimate Skill "Metatron" enables him to manipulate "spirit children" at will. This makes it possible to perform the most powerful "Disintegration" in rapid succession, and no one has the means to stop it.

This was the reason why Leon was called the strongest.

In terms of existence value, Leon is not far behind Zalario. However, if we consider his fighting ability, he is the best in the world. ......

Leon's lean fighting style was fully capable of matching Zalario's.
Google TL sucks then 😂

Back