• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top-5 Strongest Non-Smurfs: Gu Chensha vs Rimuru

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper

Gu Chensha vs Rimuru

3cjfvxd.png

Conditions.

Speed Equalized.
SBA.

In his first key, he is still an irregular protagonist, so his passive plot manipulation gives Rimuru no win scenario unless it is under special circumstances that comes to down range, for example Acausality type 3 outside his range, immortality type 9, large size, etc. So I thought a match is needed since my knowledge on Rimuru is lacking.

In his first key, he is still an irregular protagonist, so his passive plot manipulation gives Rimuru no win scenario unless it is under special circumstances that comes to down range, for example Acausality type 3 outside his range, immortality type 9, large size, etc. So I thought a match is needed since my knowledge on Rimuru is lacking.
How does his passive plot manipulation work ?
Rimuru has standard 2-A range with imaginary space which is inside his stomach and his real body is also inside his stomach

Last edited:
Hmm,
Well rimuru does have immo type 9,
Im not very knowledgeable on web novel of tensura so i might not be of much help.

How does his passive plot manipulation work ?
Rimuru has standard 2-A range
A protagonist is well, the protagonist of the story and Gu Chensha is above them and even the main character ordained by the cosmology (Heavenly Dao). They have protagonist plot manipulation qualities such as being unharmable and unlikable, able to turn any danger into fortune, overcome any foe or hardship, be blessed with fortuitous encounters for their growth, accelerated development if the situation calls for it, etc.

Hmm,
Well rimuru does have immo type 9,
Im not very knowledgeable on web novel of tensura so i might not be of much help.
I see. I will wait for more knowledgeable members and reply later.

The 2-A Range is over a pocket dimension that Rimuru contains.

Rimuru himself does not have Large Size and his Type 8 Immortality and Acausality Type 3 come from him sharing his memories and consciousness with clones located in other points of times, another universe, and in said stomach dimension; Imaginary Space.

If you need 2-A range to put him down, then Gu Chensha forfeits this match.

2-A pocket dimension/imaginary space is just "likely 2-A", not soild one
That doesn't really matter, since SBA assumes that it's the strongest or the most recent version of the characters, unless the OP specified which versions he's using.

So Rimuru would have the 2-A stuff.

Passive plot manipulation
reactive evolution will be working,the moment Rimuru's clone is harmed, Ciel from imaginary space will instantly start analyzing and taking countermeasures against it, and Rimuru also doesn't need to approach him, he can just use reality distortion activated with thought out of range for example

reactive evolution will be working,the moment Rimuru's clone is harmed, Ciel from imaginary space will instantly start analyzing and taking countermeasures against it, and Rimuru also doesn't need to approach him, he can just use reality distortion activated with thought out of range for example
Rimuru hasn't encountered plot hax. It's NLF to assume that reactive evolution would work against it.

Neither can win.

Also, first key Gu Chensha embodies the mechanical civilization that has a system that is probably better than Rimuru's. Second key Gu Chensha can create such systems and better with a thought.

Rimuru hasn't encountered plot hax. It's NLF to assume that reactive evolution would work against it.
Evolving according to what you face on the battlefield is literally the function of reactive evolution, Ciel evolves through analysis

Even if you still disagree, Ciel from within the imaginary space the moment he realized what Gensha did he could just stop time or something, he has various types of response to that due to not be harmed from within the imaginary space

Neither can win.

Also, first key Gu Chensha embodies the mechanical civilization that has a system that is probably better than Rimuru's. Second key Gu Chensha can create such systems and better with a thought.
Rimuru can incapacitate Chensha, does it have sleep or sealing hax resistence?

About the second key I won't even argue, it has plot hax 2-A, right? It's a defeat for Rimuru if it's not 2-B

Evolving according to what you face on the battlefield is literally the function of reactive evolution, Ciel evolves through analysis

Even if you still disagree, Ciel from within the imaginary space the moment he realized what Gensha did he could just stop time or something, he has various types of response to that due to not be harmed from within the imaginary space
Setsuna tenma is right on it.

Also, plot manipulation is a future that doesn't exist. Not to mention Gu Chensha's first key is Acausality type 4.

Rimuru can incapacitate Chensha, does it have sleep or sealing hax resistence?
He has resistance to sealing, as for sleep, you'd need to influence his mind, which is already negged by plot manipulation unless it is by social influencing, which he already has on his profile.

If you have any questions about abilities, his first key is superior to Empyrean Origin and this is the page for all his abilities.

Setsuna tenma is right on it.
this is weird but ok
Also, plot manipulation is a future that doesn't exist. Not to mention Gu Chensha's first key is Acausality type 4.
Rimuru has negation of acausality 4
He has resistance to sealing, as for sleep, you'd need to influence his mind, which is already negged by plot manipulation unless it is by social influencing, which he already has on his profile.
Hax sleep even works directly on the soul at information level type 2, so I don't know how this would be handled, also, what is the level of resistance to sealing?
If you have any questions about abilities, his first key is superior to Empyrean Origin and this is the page for all his abilities.
ok, i'll see that later then

Hax sleep even works directly on the soul at information level type 2, so I don't know how this would be handled, also, what is the level of resistance to sealing?
His soul is his mind (which is in that page I linked btw) and he resists information type 2. His resistance to sealing is over a bunch of 3-D cultivators, 4-D Empyrean Sovereigns, Life & Origins.

Like I said before, neither can win. It is hard for Rimuru to win if the opponent is already using plot manipulation to win and it is hard to Gu Chensha to win against something beyond his range.

Maybe Gu Chensha can win through incap by turning Rimuru into a character in a book (not plot manipulation). I mean, it is one of the techniques he has on his profile.

Maybe Gu Chensha can win through incap by turning Rimuru into a character in a book (not plot manipulation). I mean, it is one of the techniques he has on his profile.
I see, but theoretically would still need range to affect the other imaginary space Rimuru

I see, but theoretically would still need range to affect the other imaginary space Rimuru
As I thought. They both can't offensively win.

About the second key I won't even argue, it has plot hax 2-A, right? It's a defeat for Rimuru if it's not 2-B
Since the thread is pretty much over, let me throw a funny bone: Second key Gu Chensha creates isekai protagonists that wake up with a system in their head.

As I thought. They both can't offensively win.
yeah, agreed
Since the thread is pretty much over, let me throw a funny bone: Second key Gu Chensha creates isekai protagonists that wake up with a system in their head.
☠️☠️☠️Where do these broken characters come from lol

I thought this kind of feat would grant tier 1, doesn't the protagonist transcend these protagonist isekai somehow?

I thought this kind of feat would grant tier 1, doesn't the protagonist transcend these protagonist isekai somehow?
4-D at best depending on the circumstances. Not to mention Gu Chensha himself said he divides protagonist into "Little protagonist, big protagonist, super protagonist, etc".

His second key is currently not divided between his endgame version which is above infinite realms of cultivation and the version of him before that. Both are still formidable though, both are creating and nurturing protagonists to defeat him eventually too.

Well, this thread can be closed now.

Last edited:
Back