• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team RWBY (RWBY) vs. The Crystal Gems (Steven Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone close this because it's a massive stomp.

The RWBY girls are far to weak compared to the gems, did you even read their profiles?

Chartate101 said:
All of RWBY has more movement speed. Plus, range.
No they aren't the gems are apporaching light speed while the RWBY girls are Massively Hypersonic. The gems could sneeze and all of RWBY dies.

RWBY as a whole VERSE doesn't even possess the power to even scratch the Gems, let alone hurt them.

Large Island level > Multi-City Block level

What?

Movement speed also means nothing. In fact, most profiles don't even mention Movement Speed, it is so meaningless.

Regardless, that doesn't even matter as the girls can't even faze the Gems, they are like ants compared to them.

Chartate101 said:
they have relativistic reaction speed. RWBY has more movement speed, so they can out space them.
Movment speed means nothing in a fight also RWBY can't hurt the gems.

They have Large Island Durability have you even read their profiles.

You can put the entire VERSE of RWBY against Pearl and she would kill them all in minutes.

Yang was strong enough to beat the paladin, and launch it through a concrete pillar. That's almost to what Garnet did when breaking the hull of the Hand Ship

Chartate101 said:
Yang was strong enough to beat the paladin, and launch it through a concrete pillar. That's almost to what Garnet did when breaking the hull of the Hand Ship
No it's not, the paladin is weak compared to the hand ship. Read the Crystal Gem profiles right now and realize how wrong you are.

The gems can destroy Large ISLAND

While the RWBY girls can crush Multiple Buildings.

not destroying the whole ship, of course. But the metal in the mech, plus the concrete, strong enough to hold up bridges

Chartate101 said:
not destroying the whole ship, of course. But the metal in the mech, plus the concrete, strong enough to hold up bridges
Your not very smart are you?

The Gem Warship is Large Island because it tanked 4 of Rose's Cannon Beams, which were calculated in the Gigatons.

RWBY is Multi-City Block by scaling from Weiss creating ice to trap a Nevermore.

Even the pillar feat you mentioned would only be Wall level

A single Gem can solo the whole RWBY Verse.

This is actualy pretty close. Normally, I would say that the Gems stomp. However, with speed unequalized, and knowledge of the gemstone, it could go ether way. If team RWBY has knowledge of the gemstone, they will immediately go for that. With their massive speed advantage, they'll most likely destroy the gemstones before the Gems know what happened. I vote RWBY.

Chartate101 said:
You don't need to resort to insults. I'm sorry if this is a stomp, but you're being very rude
It's not a insult I'm stating a cold hard fact. How about you try and prove me wrong and become a better person. Make me look stupid, don't just whine take action prove me wrong.

Noahkaismith said:
This is actualy pretty close. Normally, I would say that the Gems stomp. However, with speed unequalized, and knowledge of the gemstone, it could go ether way. If team RWBY has knowledge of the gemstone, they will immediately go for that. With their massive speed advantage, they'll most likely destroy the gemstones before the Gems know what happened. I vote RWBY.
Exactly. Ruby can run away, and snipe at their gemstones

Noahkaismith said:
You're.... kidding right?

Someone please close this thread.

They are not strong enough to even scratch the gemstones they are so weak. They do not have a speed advantage, the Gems are Relativistic+, the girls are Massively Hypersonic. Even if they try to snipe the gemstones as you say, they can block any of their slow as snails attacks.

Look, I'm sorry I misread the speed section. However you are being way too rude. Actually, I'm beginning to think that Poinciana1971 is a sockpuppet of yours, TeenAngel101. Regardless, you're behavior is very rude and I can guarentee that the admins won't tolerate it. I realize this is a stomp, but you can't insult anyone who disagres with you.

TeenAngel101 said:
I did not insult anyone. What the hell are you saying?
Sorry, I mixed you up with someone with the same profile pic. However, you seem to be hating on RWBY, so lay off that a little, OK?

No, despite being an opponent of the series, I'm not hating.

I am stating the facts, no one is RWBY has a chance of even denying the Gems.

Noahkaismith said:
And... I take back my previous my previous point.
Oh no, you don't get to pull that shit on me. You're the one who called the other guy my "sockpuppet", and claimed I insulted someone when all I did was say RWBY has no chance of beating the Gems. You came after me, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back