• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 5 Kage (Naruto) vs The Crystal Gems (Steven Universe)

The 5 Kage (4th Great Ninja War Period) vs The Crystal Gems (To make this an even 5, include Bismuth)

Speed is equalized. Neutral Location, No Prep and no Knowledge. 7-A versions.

To make this easier, if at least 3 members of either side get KO'd or Incapcitated, then they all together lose.

So if the Crsytal Gems manage to take down Tsunade, Ohnoki, Mei, then the 5 Kage Lose.

Crystal Gems (Garnet , Amethyst , Pearl , Steve , Bismuth, (Smoky Quartz is allowed): 4

5 Kage (Ay, Tsunade , Onoki , Gaara , Mei ): 1

Steven-universe
The Crystal Gems, Minus Lion in this thread.

5 kages

Funnily enough due to the Gems' physiology, the only super threatening thing for the Gems here is Onoki's Dust Release and Mei's Boil Release, the latter of which can actually be redirected by Pearl or blocked by Steven and both of which would be seen by Garnet as a threat and avoided in turn

So, who do you think will win overall, Weekly? The Kage's have a pretty verstitle arsenal. I'm only unsure how Gaara's sand will be useful against the Gems. Only Steven seems to be weak to it. Raikage's lighting style is pretty useless I think..

The Gems can also fuse into one of several 6-C or a High 6-A at at a moment's notice

And there really isn't anything that the kages have that can get past steven's shield or bubble

7-A versions here. So fusions are restricted. I should have mentioned that.

As for Steven. I doubt the Kage's would attack to KO Steven like the other Gems. He'll probably be removed from the fight and kept "busy" via Gaara's Sand while the other Kage attack the other 4

dont know much about the gems, albeit i know the minimum. could someone like, feel me in with the general basic knowledge here? i wanna say kage as far as anything that isnt hax goes, except ohnoki. the kage are, im pretty sure at least, much more trained, experienced, and smart than the gems, along with being more skilled. they also seem more versatile.

The only things the Kage have over the Gems here are versatility and AP, the former of which gets mostly resisted due to Gem Physiology and the latter of which isnt much more than what the Gems have

Thanks for your input Lorenzo. I agree with you that the Kage's seem to have a more versatile aresnal. But the Gems have 1000s of years of experience...So for being much more trained and experienced or "smarter" I think that means little in this fight,

not to be a dick but like, arent half the kage geniuses in their own respect who match the bijuu in intellect, all who are like, 10k y/o each or so? just saying. age not always equals exp. for one, ohnoki has been in like, what 3 to 4 wars? more exp than almost anybody here, gaara has been going on S to A rank missions since he was 10 (S rank missions are comparable to the zabuza/naruto bridge incident) up until he was, then he fought much stronger and smarter people after that. ay has also been in 2 wars already, and was trained by his dad who participated in 3. only weak link in the kage team is mei.

You're not being a dick that's a reasonable question.

The Kage's are incredibly smart, we're not saying they aren't. They are Kage's in their own right who have a mastery in a subject or 2 but the Gems have been around for over 5000 years and have battle experience for much longer.

Honestly, if Ohnoki starts off with Particle style The Crystal Gems are already in trouble lol

well, idk if they are weak to water, but mei and ay, who seem to be in bad spot here can use them together to make a jutsu strong enough to threaten madara. is that worth something here, or...?

WeeklyBattles said:
Against these guys? Yeah, she canonically cant hurt people as strong as them
She was able to poof someone who could take hits from Jasper, however. So I don't think she's too entirely weak to hurt a Kage here

Boil Release could be a problem but Pearl can very easily disperse it due to her mist manipulation

@Lorenzo Both Garnet and Bismuth are lavaproof, with Garnet in particular being stated as capable of withstanding the heat of the core of the sun with no issue

Gaara's sand cant get past Steven's bubble or shield

The sun's heat alone is apparently like tier 8.

Besides Mei and Ohnoki...what about Tsunade or Raikage? I'd assume that Raikage would go toe to toe with Garnet and Tsunade busting the heck out of Bismuth.

Well they're tier 7 so their jumping should be sufficient

i dont make a hole lol ohnoki can make them like, really ******* heavy. enough to make a tier 7 character unable to move cuz of his own weight. gaara can then do some sealing of sorts.

@Pepper Garnet resists the majority of Raikage's moves and precog helps her deal with everything else he has

Tsunade vs Bismuth would be close, really close. Bismuth is equal to Garnet in Power, skill, and experience and none of Tsunade's dura negating techniques would do anything to her, meaning it would come down to a strictly H2H in which Bismuth can outlast her quite easily.

All of his weight increasing/decreasing techniques are listed as gravity manipulation

Though that really doesnt make much of a difference seeing as the Gems can jump hundreds of meters in the air while carrying a fishing boat with no signs of struggle

u do know that ohnoki flew with an island sized turtle on his back right? he made that thing weight literally nothing. actually, hmm could that be calcable? i wonder lol

WeeklyBattles said:
@Pepper I still think Smoky Quartz of all fusions should be allowed seeing as she's only baseline High 7-A which isnt even 2x the Kage's AP
Each team has their weak points. Amethyst may be the Weakest link here in the team in general but let's be fair.

No one has stated how Gaara contributes to the fight or if he even helps give the advantage to the Kage's

Ohnoki's Gravity Manipulation is useless.

Tsunade vs Bismuth is a toss up.

Raikage is slightly losing against Garnet.

Mei's Boiling Release can be countered by Pearl.

I'm going to keep the orginal post.

@Lorenzo Yes its literally on his profile, though i dont see how thats a lifting strength feat if he explicitly carried it by making it lighter

Back