• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TA's 9-B Bracket | Quarter Final 2

Onto the second round of the Quarter Finals. In the previous match, Chef (Game & Watch) was taken out by the Necroa Virus in a decisive manner.

In this fight, we have Chargin' Chuck represented by GyroNutz taking on Frank West represented by Jackythejack.

This is the tournament standings: https://challonge.com/p7oir0xj

IMG 1990
IMG 1972
Takes place in a standard arena

Speed Equalised

Otherwise SBA

The Chargers: 0

The Photographer: 7 (Jackythejack, Litentric, Edwardtruong2006, CakebTB12, CinnabarManx421, Psychomaster35, Drite77)

Inconclusive: 0

This is simple enough, I suppose. Frank via a greater arsenal of weapon, better experience fighting and possibly higher AP, though they one is a bit iffy.

He can argue. I don't know why people don't think an OP can argue for a character.

I mean I argue on Chelshia matches all the time, or characters from the same verse, and half the time I'm the one who makes those matches

because no one else makes them but I'm not salty

@Jacky

That's because both of my 8-C characters got upgraded to High 8-C when I would've made the match.

Also, it looks like Arsenal and I are debating again, lol. That'll be fun.

Well uhhh that's the thing. I've just woken up (5:40ish my time) and I got work so while I can put it up I don't think I have the time to argue it

It's no rush, I have an exam in a few hours that I'm studying for, so I won't be on much either. Might as well wait until we both have some time in a few hours.

One problem.

Just found Goomba's AP. A goomba has an 8.48 MJ feat. Chargin Chucks upscale from this. So this is actually an AP stomp in Chuck's favour

Well the match has already been added, just thought I'd mention it here.

I'll go to the removal request thread

I mean to be fair

Frank has durability negation stuff

and...I think he's survived vehicle explosions? I'm gonna have to check that out

I mean, that can still be redone? Not like it's permanent. I'd have to take a look at that explosion thing though. I know he can survive crashing on motorbikes but I dunno if that's like a huge change.

Also, @Gyro the removal request thread is just for the locked profiles. You do not need that thread to remove already unlocked profiles

Pretty sure you need to inform people before removing a thread, otherwise it's vandalism or at least can be seen as such

Edit: You're probably right

Some users on the thread had been accused of derailing for doing such. That's why I thought so

Actually hold on a second...

RPGs in Dead arising are 9-A, yeah?

Hasn't Frank, like...survived attacks from RPGs before? I may have to look into that

Back