• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 2 Match 3. Frank West vs Kyle Crane

Peppersalt43

They/Them
The OG : 0
The Bootleg : 7
Incon : 0

Anything above 9-B is restricted
Fight takes place in The Slums, 20 meters apart
Kyle has a short sword with a fire modification and a handgun
Frank has a flaming sword and a handgun

Story below

"And you're sure this is where the air drop is? We really need that antizin, Lena" said Kyle, running above the zombie infested streets
"It's been confirmed by 2 runners plus Brecken himself. We're running out of antizin, Kyle. Many of our runners haven't received it. In fact, you have 2 days at most" replied Lena through a communicator.

"Got it, leave it to me" the runner replied, dropping down to another building.

"Nice lead on the zombrex, Isabella. A lot of the survivors could use that" said Frank, trudging through the zombie infested streets.
"Wasn't too hard to find, cameras are everywhere. You're running pretty low on that stuff, Frank. It's been like... 7 hours since you got your last dose" replied Isabella through a communicator.

"Yeah, no pressure" the photographer replied.

A single air drop laid in the middle of the street with both survivors arriving just in time to face each other.

"A bandit? Typical" thought Frank.
"Rais has sure hired some weird people" thought Kyle

Last edited:
They seem evenly matched on... everything, to be honest.

Same AP, similar LS, similar abilities, same weapons...

I guess I'll have to wait for someone who knows the characters better to give their take on the matchup

There is one thing that isn't equal, their speed. Kyle has a mobility tool that lets him move at Subsonic speed while he himself is Peak Human. He can easily reposition himself to a better angle before shooting down Frank. Plus his medkits are a part of his standard equipment

I'm not voting either yet but i would like to present my view on both characters:

They are even on AP and equipments on this fight. Frank got Class 1 LS which he could do the head-ripping moves on Kyle should they ever engage in h2h combat, however it should be taken with a graint of salt since the video link to Off The Record which non-canon the main series.

They are even on AP and equipments on this fight. Frank got Class 1 LS which he could do the head-ripping moves on Kyle should they ever engage in h2h combat, however it should be taken with a graint of salt since the video link to Off The Record which non-canon the main series.
I mean, both have flaming swords so I don't think H2H is the best idea

Back