• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TA's 9-B Bracket | Semi Final 1

Which I mean to be fair.

None of the combatants are.

Also I thought this disease passes normal resistance? I mean if it passes advanced antibiotics I doubt basic resistance to diseases would be any different

I mean it's either A) Have a really good resistance or B) Have type 1 immortality which grants you immunity to disease.

And that's the only way to actually beat it? Sounds...kinda broken.

I still say Frank could just...magic wand it.

And that incapacitated it? If it still won't die after a shotgun shot he could break out the wand. A preference to guns doesn't mean he only use guns.

And to be fair I was a bit busy when I made that. It was at the beginning of Frank's zombie experience so maybe he just uses whatever. I dunno. A shotgun is still useful and so is a wand, and it seems like one of the most safe options for Frank anyhow. If he feels threatened by a new type of zombie just turn it into a Christmas ornament

That's also one of his what, 80 options to pick from in which 79 of tjem get him infected

You can't gun down a microscopic organism, lol.

Also, I feel like some of the contestants have to be resistant to diseases.

And I mean, not being affected by the disease doesn't kill the virus, so wouldn't it be a stalemate at best?

And it's, what.

One of his safest options with little chance of error if you don't want to be infected by a possibly new virus? Going back onto him recognizing it's a different strand, I doubt he'd want to be infected with a new strand soooo boom magic wand it's a Christmas ornament. Frank isn't an idiot

Litentric Teon said:
You can't gun down a microscopic organism, lol.
Also, I feel like some of the contestants have to be resistant to diseases.

And I mean, not being affected by the disease doesn't kill the virus, so wouldn't it be a stalemate at best?
I don't think he needs to gun down a microscopic organism if he just turns whatever carries it into a Christmas decoration.

Neither way I'm heading to bed I'll continue this in the morning. Still saying Frank wins

Okay actually last post.

But turning it into literally a Christmas ornament would, yeah? That's essentially transmutation and I feel like that'd just....make the pathogen in it just nonexistent

So transmutation works, but Frank has to opt for that when he has a million and one other things to go f-

Is Jacky asleep yet? Can I finish?

Wasn't Frank able to control himself after he got turned into a zombie though? Or am I forgetting something? Cause that'd mean that even if he gets infected he'd still be able to control himself.

According to his profile he needs to take Zombrex.

Also if the Necroa Virus infects him his brain is dead and put into a coma.

Actually he did turn into a zombie at some point, yeah. He could still sort of control himself to and cause himself to mutate.

When the zombie virus takes effect...your brain is dead. That's explained in Dead Rising lore. Frank's been brain dead before

He was administered a specific cure for a zombie virus so...I guess that does work, yeah. Huh.

Also I never played DR4 so that never came to mind until now.

A quick google search says that Frank Rising is the canonical ending, and considering that DR 4 leaves off on a cliffhanger I don't see why it wouldn't be. Seems reasonable enough, his zombie form should probably be a key all on its own to be fair

I honestly need to set up a CRT. He has a zombie form, that needs to be it's own key likely, yeah?

And he has two abilities that are given by the capcom Heroes update when he wears their costume, that being Teleportation from M Bison's outfit and possibly transformation from one of the weirder outfits. He turned into a washing machine at least I know that.

Also he can use raging demon when dressed up as Akuma but I don't think that counts. He gets weird abilities with those costumes

tfw the zombie fights his greatest adversary

a man with a gun (and a fuckton of other powers but shh)

who knew it would be this easy.

I believe that's five considering I'm obviously voting for Frank.

Also I'm really happy because this made me look more into Dead Rising and realize Frank is missing a couple things woooo. I mean so is Chuck but I'll get to him too

Back