• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return! Round 8!

Im gonna say Frank via frezing Peter up. After all, he is far smarter and far more experience.

Alrighty, I have my reasons. Franky boi gets the win. Here's why.

The physical strength difference is basically nothing. I'm fairly sure ripping limbs and crushing skulls makes frank have the Higher LS. And frank is easily far far more skilled. How does he bypass regen you might ask? Well. That's easy. Ice shattering him. Both are so physically similar, that a few tornadoes turns Peter to ice and then shatters him behind his regen. Or just leaves him frozen. GG. Which would very likely be in character to do the second time. Frank handled multiple snipers at once who knew what they were doing. Peter tends to not handle guns well. He can be decent with them, but nowhere near what franks handled.

He whoops peter. Eventually sees the regen. Instead freezes and shatters him. Peters dead.

Frank via skill, experience, intelligence, likely LS, better arsenal, easily able to bypass regen, and better range

Ringo is going to make it to the finals, But will then be upgraded and disqualified

Pretty sure DMUA just said to use temperature change rather then KE to get the AP, rather then just outright rejecting it

This is exactly like almost all of my vs. threads reaching 4/5/6 votes then going silent forever

at least i know that Cuphead moved on (despite it being because his round was a stomp) Frank FRA

and even with Death powers i feel this round would play out the same as it did, because Frank well keep a range from Peter and realize the regen then just create a couple Ice Tornados and Freeze him because Peter has to touch Frank to even use it and i don't think Frank would let that happen

Grace. Hooray.

Next round of brackets! Undyne vs Part Of You

I've actually been thinking about this one a lot. I'm still unsure, but I shall see what others say.

I think I have an idea who I'll side with here. And I know the rest of the brackets round who I think wins and why.

of course itll be Ringo

Lets see your siding in the next match. You will be convinced.

Back