• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return! Round 12!

Jackythejack said:
From what I'm gathering, it seems like Frank probably won't even be able to hit Mando here
He could still hit him probably tbh. That tornado thing is really gonna catch him off guard, and unless he is already flying, he likely won't escape the entire thing

Jackythejack said:
Okay but is hitting him once Gonna freeze him solid?
If he is in the middle. It definitely will freeze him to the point he is screwed as he almost would be if not frozen and frank throws another and most certainly GG.

If not in the center or touched by it, he probably would be slowed quite a bit. But not entirely frozen

I mean. I don't think it qualifies as a stomp. Especially considering skill stomps almost don't exist apparently. Batman vs Homer being one example. And homer had no advantages there besides his pointless regen

Excuse you he had more variety

how good are Mando's reflexes?

...wait this is equalized I don't think it matters?

Even if thats the case, Mando is simply stronger, smarter, more experienced, and more durable than Frank. His Deconstruction weapons are just better than Frank's freezing weapons.

Yes you can. You just can't restrict natural abilities. But these aren't natural. It's equipment. So it's fair to restrict

I mean honestly though, I do feel like with better weaponry and the surprise attack from the ice tornado, Frank could probably win. I don't need extensive, overly detailed reasons to say that. It just seems like a really good wincon that basically oneshots while Mando has to work a lot more for it while I'd Frank even gets a glancing blow with the tornado Mando is as good as toast. Terribly cold toast.

Since Mando has a way to counter it and notably better skill and experience. His durability should handle Franks variety. and he is stronger by a small amount. Mandalorian FTW

True. That's why I say case by case. Someone could skill stomp and still lose just cause things like haxs or physical power. Cas why are depending on what's a skill stomp or not. Regardless, Mr bean kicked their composite rear. So GG. Do the voting now

Back