• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking exaggerated quotes seriously w/ your favourite characters!

I got this idea a few days ago, so why not post it here?

Essentially, all you've got to do is:

• Just simply take any statement/quote regarding an ability/power of a character.
  • Take it extremely seriously...
  • And then post it below, simples!
Here's an example from me to start you all off.

The last time I fought Spider-Man... He was formidable... Powerful... Agile... Almost Invincible!
~ Doc Ock​
^

So, therefore, Spidey should win almost all the time on this site because he is almost invincible.

You try, lads.

(Let's see what you've got.)

I mean, we're having issues with "qualitive superiority", since it should've made even avatar Swann 1-A a while ago due to transcending a narritive stack, with an unquantifiable difference between them

Already did this once but

Kitta has Probability manipulation so powerful that he can something with a 0% chance of happening

Thereby he should be able to easily kill Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos) and other Tier 0s, simply because the impossibility of it is no wall for him

Back