• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel's Spider-Man Intelligence additions and rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got free time so I plan on doing some intelligence reworking for some of our favorite wallcrawlers. The characters I will focus on is
  • Spider-Man (Insomniac)
  • Miles Morales (Insomniac)
Let's start it off with Peter. Peter has many feats of intelligence so I'd like to reword it. For starters, here are a list of peter's intelligence feats. Don't worry, it'll be added together soon.

Peter Parker
Next up, we have Miles
Miles Morales
  • Like his mentor, Miles has shown to have a high aptitude for science, mathematics, and most notably technology. At the age of 5, Miles was able to take apart a TV. As he got older, he became skilled enough to unlock his friends phones.
  • In middle school, He and Phin Mason won the Oscorp Science Center Young Researchers Award at their middle school science fair in county for making an energy converter.
  • Miles is likely academically adept as well as he also goes to the Prestigious Brooklyn Visions Academy.
  • Genke and Miles were able to create an app that hacks and disrupt devices from Sable International, which is a Security Corporation with advance grade technology.
  • Miles is also multilingual as he's capable of speaking English, Spanish, and ASL(though he admits that he could use some work)
  • Despite only having his powers for 1 year, Miles has become a skilled crime-fighter in his own right that Peter trusted him enough to protect the city while he was away. Skilled enough to accomplish Peter's numerous challenges across the city and being able to single handily defeat foes like Rhino, Prowler, and the Tinkerer.
  • With Genke, he developed his own signature suit and many different gadgets to go up against his foes from remote mines, gravity wells, and holo-drones.
  • It's also extremely likely that Miles can solve calculus and physics equations in his head like Peter can, as Peter gave him "Spider Assignments" to complete before he could go out in the field so that he can learn how to swing correctly.

Thank you for answering my prayers on wanting to update his intelligence section so badly

I agree with this, these are fantastic finds. I may have some extras to toss in if it helps, but you’ve definitely covered the majority of things

Thank you for answering my prayers on wanting to update his intelligence section so badly

I agree with this, these are fantastic finds. I may have some extras to toss in if it helps, but you’ve definitely covered the majority of things
It's no problem, and that would be very appreciated. Even with all the stuff I found I still feel like there's more feats. But at least before the second game comes most of his and miles intelligence feats will be there.

Okay, here are some feats for Peter

General Intelligence
-Synthesized a counter-drug to Tombstone's invulnerability in an incredibly short amount of time, using only the lab supplies found in the back of a truck
-In order to train Miles Morales while on vacation, Peter created several holo-drones, which are humanoids manifested through hard light that are proficient in the use of martial arts, melee weaponry, and firearms, and analyze hostile combat tactics in battle

Skill
-Has defeated Kingpin in combat, even being viewed as a threat early into his career as a superhero, with Fisk being described as a formidable strategy that "always has a plan", boasting dexterity and agility honed through years of training
-Fought evenly with Silver Sable, an extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, as well as expert marksman that was trained by the greatest warriors in the world since her early childhood, who leads the Sable International's paramilitary agents as their finest soldier
-Another thing I wanna add about the defeat of Taskmaster. When Peter defeats him, not only is he holding back, but this is after Taskmaster's taken the time to fully study and analyze Spidey. Just wanna note this as it makes his victory all the more impressive
-Capable of taking on and outsmarting Shocker, a gifted autodidact
-Spider-Man's last fight with Tombstone, a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and proficient firearms wielder, left him impressed and looking forward to a rematch with the wallcrawler
-Casually took down entire units and camps of agents for Sable International, a mercenary-security organization that even in its early stages, was comprised of trained and hardened soldiers with highly respectable technology and battle tactics

I'll admit, I need to touch up more on Miles (who TBH, Insomniac writes very well). I think its worth noting that given what I said above about the Holo-Drones, Miles being able to defeat them as they are used for training purposes is very impressive

Last edited:
I got free time so I plan on doing some intelligence reworking for some of our favorite wallcrawlers. The characters I will focus on is
  • Spider-Man (Insomniac)
  • Miles Morales (Insomniac)
Let's start it off with Peter. Peter has many feats of intelligence so I'd like to reword it. For starters, here are a list of peter's intelligence feats. Don't worry, it'll be added together soon.

Peter Parker
Next up, we have Miles
Miles Morales
  • Like his mentor, Miles has shown to have a high aptitude for science, mathematics, and most notably technology. At the age of 5, Miles was able to take apart a TV. As he got older, he became skilled enough to unlock his friends phones.
  • In middle school, He and Phin Mason won the Oscorp Science Center Young Researchers Award at their middle school science fair in county for making an energy converter.
  • Miles is likely academically adept as well as he also goes to the Prestigious Brooklyn Visions Academy.
  • Genke and Miles were able to create an app that hacks and disrupt devices from Sable International, which is a Security Corporation with advance grade technology.
  • Miles is also multilingual as he's capable of speaking English, Spanish, and ASL(though he admits that he could use some work)
  • Despite only having his powers for 1 year, Miles has become a skilled crime-fighter in his own right that Peter trusted him enough to protect the city while he was away. Skilled enough to accomplish Peter's numerous challenges across the city and being able to single handily defeat foes like Rhino, Prowler, and the Tinkerer.
  • With Genke, he developed his own signature suit and many different gadgets to go up against his foes from remote mines, gravity wells, and holo-drones.
  • It's also extremely likely that Miles can solve calculus and physics equations in his head like Peter can, as Peter gave him "Spider Assignments" to complete before he could go out in the field so that he can learn how to swing correctly.

General Intelligence
-Synthesized a counter-drug to Tombstone's invulnerability in an incredibly short amount of time, using only the lab supplies found in the back of a truck
-In order to train Miles Morales while on vacation, Peter created several holo-drones, which are humanoids manifested through hard light that are proficient in the use of martial arts, melee weaponry, and firearms, and analyze hostile combat tactics in battle

Skill
-Has defeated Kingpin in combat, even early into his career as a superhero, with Fisk being described as a formidable strategy that "always has a plan", boasting dexterity and agility honed through years of training
-Fought evenly with Silver Sable, an extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, as well as expert marksman that was trained by the greatest warriors in the world since her early childhood, who leads the Sable International's paramilitary agents as their finest soldier
-Another thing I wanna add about the defeat of Taskmaster. When Peter defeats him, not only is he holding back, but this is after Taskmaster's taken the time to fully study and analyze Spidey. Just wanna note this as it makes his victory all the more impressive
-Spider-Man's last fight with Tombstone, a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and proficient firearms wielder, left him impressed and looking forward to a rematch with the wallcrawler
-Casually took down entire units and camps of agents for Sable International, a mercenary-security organization that even in its early stages, was comprised of trained and hardened soldiers with highly respectable technology and battle tactics

I'll admit, I need to touch up more on Miles (who TBH, Insomniac writes very well). I think its worth noting that given what I said above about the Holo-Drones, Miles being able to defeat them as they are used for training purposes is very impressive
Looks great! I agree

General Intelligence

Skill
-Has defeated Kingpin in combat, even early into his career as a superhero, with Fisk being described as a formidable strategy that "always has a plan", boasting dexterity and agility honed through years of training

My god you wasn’t kidding, these feats really do help. Bro with the amount of feats that he has I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t have Extraordinary Genius. But I guess that’s for another topic.

My god you wasn’t kidding, these feats really do help. Bro with the amount of feats that he has I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t have Extraordinary Genius. But I guess that’s for another topic.
I’m glad I could help! I’m still glad you beat me to the punch on this revision because there’s definitely some stuff I would’ve missed if I went about revising the intelligence of Peter earlier as intended. Now that we can combine what we posted in here, both pages will definitely get much needed glow-ups for intelligence

I’m glad I could help! I’m still glad you beat me to the punch on this revision because there’s definitely some stuff I would’ve missed if I went about revising the intelligence of Peter earlier as intended. Now that we can combine what we posted in here, both pages will definitely get much needed glow-ups for intelligence
How many more staff approval do we need? Like one more?

Skill
-Has defeated Kingpin in combat, even being viewed as a threat early into his career as a superhero, with Fisk being described as a formidable strategy that "always has a plan", boasting dexterity and agility honed through years of training
Real quick, just wanted to go and slightly reword this to be more clear since I phrased it a bit off at first

How many more staff approval do we need? Like one more?
You’ve got enough approval at this point. Once the thread is 48 hours old from when you first posted it, it can be applied

So is this for a genius rating it extraordinary genius?
They already have the Genius rating, this is just a rework with some additions of the feats they’ve done throughout the game or before the storyline. If someone does want to make that proposal for Extraordinary Genius by all means. But this CRT is to just focus on fixing up their intelligence sections

They already have the Genius rating, this is just a rework with some additions of the feats they’ve done throughout the game or before the storyline. If someone does want to make that proposal for Extraordinary Genius by all means. But this CRT is to just focus on fixing up their intelligence sections
I see, well the CRT is very well formatted and easy to understand, so I’m sure it will be a welcomed addition to the page

Ok here's just a couple more intelligence feats but for Miles.
  • Tricked out skates with compressed air boosters with Phin. Many of their neighbors recognized their intelligence after that.
  • Both Miles and Phin graduated at the top of their class in middle school.
Now that it's been over 48 hours, Here's my proposal of how the intelligence section should look like for Peter and Miles

Peter Parker
Intelligence: Genius (Before the main story even began, Peter Parker has shown that his intellect exceeded normal standards. At the mere age of 15 after getting his powers, he developed his signature web-shooters. As a sophomore, his aptitude for science help him win awards like the Fisk Science Prize. He also developed "Spider-Tracers" to track his foes. Created his own cell phone from parts he found dumpster diving. Developed insulators in his suit for his future battles against Electro, and created a jammer to disrupt vulture's wings. Has defeated and outsmarted many foes with gifted intelligence such as the Vulture and Shocker. Even in his early career as a superhero, Wilson Fisk, a formidable strategist considered him a threat. Academically brilliant, he also gained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biophysics at Empire State University, with his A-graded thesis of neurotechnology. And while he did get an offer at Oscorp with a high salary, he chose to work at Octavius Industries. Over the course of the story, Peter has shown expertise in many STEM related fields. Examples include applied science, chemistry, biology, engineering, mathematics, physics, and mechanics. His skills is so impressive he can do calculus and physics equations in his head to make sure he swings correctly. He later developed many different devices and suits to help him against his villains such as the suspension matrix, concussive blast, numerous of web related gadgets, and the Anti-Ock suit. Otto Octavius himself even acknowledges Peter's intelligence and states that Peter has a talent for guerilla science like none other. Prime examples of this include synthesizing a counter-drug to Tombstone's invulnerability in an incredibly short amount of time, using only the lab supplies found in the back of a truck and being able to quickly make an antidote to Scorpion's toxin after being hit by it. Peter is also a formidable and proficient hacker as shown as he was able to hack into Fisk's console in the server room to obtain evidence to put Fisk into jail. Peter's also notable for his impressive skills in intelligence gathering and data interpretation, being able to pick up on patterns others do not notice, examples include by how he had to sometimes correct flaws in the mechanical appendages designed by Otto. Other examples include his work with the Oscorp research stations made by Harry all over the city, developing new ideas to solve problems that was presented in said stations. After 8 years of crime fighting, Spider-Man is a highly accomplished and versatile hand-to-hand combatant. He is easily capable of doing numerous professional wrestling moves, Many specific lucha libre maneuvers have been noted in his fights, such as dropsaults, headscissors takedowns, reverse frankensteiners, and the famous hurricanrana. Casually took down entire units and camps of agents for Sable International, a mercenary-security organization that even in its early stages, was comprised of trained and hardened soldiers with highly respectable technology and battle tactics. His combat skills are so impressive, he's fought and defeated skilled combatants such as Wilson Fisk and Tombstone, fought evenly against extraordinary martial artists like Silver Sable, and was even able to accomplish all the combat challenges and defeat (while holding back) the mercenary Taskmaster who possesses a "photo-reflexive memory", allowing him to observe, assess and then instantly replicate his target's combat maneuvers as well as develop his own countermeasures against them through anticipating their movements and at the time had already fully studied and analyzed Spider-Man's moves during their final fight. It's also important to acknowledge that Peter is largely self taught in combat, having learned many of his fighting techniques from watching movies. By the eighth year of his crime-fighting career, he possesses an masterful understanding of his abilities such that he managed to train his partner Miles in combat, traversal, and stealth challenges he set up for him across the city while he was away with several holo-drones, which are humanoids manifested through hard light that are proficient in the use of martial arts, melee weaponry, and firearms, and analyze hostile combat tactics in battle)

Now onto Miles.

Miles Morales
Intelligence: Genius (Like his mentor/partner, Miles has shown to have a high aptitude for mathematics, science, and most notably technology. At the age of 5, Miles was able to take apart a TV. As he got older, he became skilled enough to unlock his friends phones. Many of his neighbors recongized his intelligence after he and Phin made tricked out skates with compressed air boosters. In middle school, He and Phin Mason won the Oscorp Science Center Young Researchers Award at their middle school science fair in county for making an energy converter. Miles is also academically adept as well as he graduated top of his class in middle school alongside Phin and goes to the prestigious Brooklyn Visions Academy. Genke and Miles were able to create an app that hacks and disrupt devices from Sable International, which is a Security Corporation with advance grade technology. Miles is also multilingual as he's capable of speaking English, Spanish, and ASL(though he admits that he could use some work). Despite only having his powers for 1 year, Miles has become a skilled crime-fighter in his own right that Peter trusted him enough to protect the city while he was away. Skilled enough to accomplish Peter's numerous challenges across the city against holo-drones and being able to single handily defeat foes like Rhino, Prowler, and the Tinkerer. With Genke, he developed his own signature suit and many different gadgets to go up against his foes from remote mines, gravity wells, and holo-drones. It's also extremely likely that Miles can solve calculus and physics equations in his head like Peter can, as Peter gave him "Spider Assignments" to complete before he could go out in the field so that he can learn how to swing correctly)

Well, what do you think? If there's anything else y'all wanna add or take out then by all means.

-Side note, I just found out that Phin Mason doesn't have a profile. If she ever does in the future. I recommend that y'all use some of the feats from Miles or just check the collectables cause they show A LOT of her feats of intelligence (hell they show more of her feats than miles lol).

Ok here's just a couple more intelligence feats but for Miles.
  • Tricked out skates with compressed air boosters with Phin. Many of their neighbors recognized their intelligence after that.
  • Both Miles and Phin graduated at the top of their class in middle school.
Now that it's been over 48 hours, Here's my proposal of how the intelligence section should look like for Peter and Miles

Peter Parker
Intelligence: Genius (Before the main story even began, Peter Parker has shown that his intellect exceeded normal standards. At the mere age of 15 after getting his powers, he developed his signature web-shooters. As a sophomore, his aptitude for science help him win awards like the Fisk Science Prize. He also developed "Spider-Tracers" to track his foes. Created his own cell phone from parts he found dumpster diving. Developed insulators in his suit for his future battles against Electro, and created a jammer to disrupt vulture's wings. Has defeated and outsmarted many foes with gifted intelligence such as the Vulture and Shocker. Even in his early career as a superhero, Wilson Fisk, a formidable strategist considered him a threat. Academically brilliant, he also gained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biophysics at Empire State University, with his A-graded thesis of neurotechnology. And while he did get an offer at Oscorp with a high salary, he chose to work at Octavius Industries. Over the course of the story, Peter has shown expertise in many STEM related fields. Examples include applied science, chemistry, biology, engineering, mathematics, physics, and mechanics. His skills is so impressive he can do calculus and physics equations in his head to make sure he swings correctly. He later developed many different devices and suits to help him against his villains such as the suspension matrix, concussive blast, numerous of web related gadgets, and the Anti-Ock suit. Otto Octavius himself even acknowledges Peter's intelligence and states that Peter has a talent for guerilla science like none other. Prime examples of this include synthesizing a counter-drug to Tombstone's invulnerability in an incredibly short amount of time, using only the lab supplies found in the back of a truck and being able to quickly make an antidote to Scorpion's toxin after being hit by it. Peter is also a formidable and proficient hacker as shown as he was able to hack into Fisk's console in the server room to obtain evidence to put Fisk into jail. Peter's also notable for his impressive skills in intelligence gathering and data interpretation, being able to pick up on patterns others do not notice, examples include by how he had to sometimes correct flaws in the mechanical appendages designed by Otto. Other examples include his work with the Oscorp research stations made by Harry all over the city, developing new ideas to solve problems that was presented in said stations. After 8 years of crime fighting, Spider-Man is a highly accomplished and versatile hand-to-hand combatant. He is easily capable of doing numerous professional wrestling moves, Many specific lucha libre maneuvers have been noted in his fights, such as dropsaults, headscissors takedowns, reverse frankensteiners, and the famous hurricanrana. Casually took down entire units and camps of agents for Sable International, a mercenary-security organization that even in its early stages, was comprised of trained and hardened soldiers with highly respectable technology and battle tactics. His combat skills are so impressive, he's fought and defeated skilled combatants such as Wilson Fisk and Tombstone, fought evenly against extraordinary martial artists like Silver Sable, and was even able to accomplish all the combat challenges and defeat (while holding back) the mercenary Taskmaster who possesses a "photo-reflexive memory", allowing him to observe, assess and then instantly replicate his target's combat maneuvers as well as develop his own countermeasures against them through anticipating their movements and at the time had already fully studied and analyzed Spider-Man's moves during their final fight. It's also important to acknowledge that Peter is largely self taught in combat, having learned many of his fighting techniques from watching movies. By the eighth year of his crime-fighting career, he possesses an masterful understanding of his abilities such that he managed to train his partner Miles in combat, traversal, and stealth challenges he set up for him across the city while he was away with several holo-drones, which are humanoids manifested through hard light that are proficient in the use of martial arts, melee weaponry, and firearms, and analyze hostile combat tactics in battle)

Now onto Miles.

Miles Morales
Intelligence: Genius (Like his mentor/partner, Miles has shown to have a high aptitude for mathematics, science, and most notably technology. At the age of 5, Miles was able to take apart a TV. As he got older, he became skilled enough to unlock his friends phones. Many of his neighbors recongized his intelligence after he and Phin made tricked out skates with compressed air boosters. In middle school, He and Phin Mason won the Oscorp Science Center Young Researchers Award at their middle school science fair in county for making an energy converter. Miles is also academically adept as well as he graduated top of his class in middle school alongside Phin and goes to the prestigious Brooklyn Visions Academy. Genke and Miles were able to create an app that hacks and disrupt devices from Sable International, which is a Security Corporation with advance grade technology. Miles is also multilingual as he's capable of speaking English, Spanish, and ASL(though he admits that he could use some work). Despite only having his powers for 1 year, Miles has become a skilled crime-fighter in his own right that Peter trusted him enough to protect the city while he was away. Skilled enough to accomplish Peter's numerous challenges across the city against holo-drones and being able to single handily defeat foes like Rhino, Prowler, and the Tinkerer. With Genke, he developed his own signature suit and many different gadgets to go up against his foes from remote mines, gravity wells, and holo-drones. It's also extremely likely that Miles can solve calculus and physics equations in his head like Peter can, as Peter gave him "Spider Assignments" to complete before he could go out in the field so that he can learn how to swing correctly)
This looks great!
I don’t think all of that is just genius. Extraordinary at the least.
Extraordinary Genius would honestly be quite justified for Peter's page at this point. Just put that in front of the intelligence feats and we should be all good

I don’t think all of that is just genius. Extraordinary at the least.
That’s what I was saying earlier and that wasn’t even with the stuff added by Lonkitt. If we all agree that we should change their intelligence I’m fine with that. I won’t be able to make the update until later today. If anyone else got time to do that, by all means👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back