• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tagoma's Tier

No, I was thinking Solar System. I say this because Gohan is still stronger than Piccolo, but is much weaker than when he was in the Buu saga.

Gohan is possibly weaker than his cell saga version, so I think it's fine as it is. Tagoma got beaten once Gohan turned super saiyan anyway. Also piccolo might also be weaker than his prime self.

According to DBS, how much time passed since the end of the Buu arc until the battle with Frieza in this arc?

Gohan lost over 50% of muscle mass, he's become much weaker alright. Time in DB doesn't affect saiyans similar to humans in our world

CSwf-N3XAAA5t2D

I think than muscular mass is irrelevant

And gohan has no training in seven years

And he was ok

And now you think than in one year he's going to be that weak?

honestly he doesn't have to be stronger than 2nd form Cell to do what he did so, yeah let's assume he's atleast as strong as 2nd form Cell.....he might be even weaker considering he got beaten by super saiyan 1 Gohan...

KaenDragneel123 said:

And he was ok

Did you notice how considerably weaker he was in his fight with Tagoma or should I say GINoma? He mentions it muliple times that he's not at his best and its hard for him to tap into his full potential and chalked it up to him not training as he should've been.

When he turned SSJ (or 2, I dont know which SSj form he transformed into in the episode, it looked like 2) GINoma was impressed by his power, but Gohan said to himself that the problem with the power is that he's unable to maintain it for a long time.

The muscle mass lost is probably just simple animation redesign or showing how far Gohan fell off in regards to his training and how he embraced the sqaure life.

Even in the DBS manga Goku stated Gohan is so far gone into the normal life that he lost his Gi uniform

MeruemNYC22 said:
KaenDragneel123 said:

And he was ok

Did you notice how considerably weaker he was in his fight with Tagoma or should I say GINoma? He mentions it muliple times that he's not at his best and its hard for him to tap into his full potential and chalked it up to him not training as he should've been.
When he turned SSJ (or 2, I dont know which SSj form he transformed into in the episode, it looked like 2) GINoma was impressed by his power, but Gohan said to himself that the problem with the power is that he's unable to maintain it for a long time.

The muscle mass lost is probably just simple animation redesign or showing how far Gohan fell off in regards to his training and how he embraced the sqaure life.

Even in the DBS manga Goku stated Gohan is so far gone into the normal life that he lost his Gi uniform
GINoma, i like that name

I think he was talking about his base form, he one-shoted Ginyu!Tagoma (wich supposedly powered up) when he turned SSJ1/2.

Faisal Shourov said:
Gohan lost over 50% of muscle mass, he's become much weaker alright. Time in DB doesn't affect saiyans similar to humans in our world
Muscle mass doesn't matter. When Goku has his farmer clothes on, he loses like all of his muscles. When gets his gi back on, he gets those muscles back.

Gohan is weaker but he aint crap he is stronger than piccolo in base at least and piccolo has been trainning since the buu saga so he should be comparable to Cell Jr who is close to dabura and if were counting kai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=829cuh9rhno pIcclo does relativly well and picclo has increased in strength over time btw and the cell Jrs were stated to be around cells level of strength heres the statement

Birthing Cell Juniors First Appearance: Chapter 406 Category: ability People: Cell Special Characteristics: This is a technique where Cell, after reaching his perfect form, creates children with the same abilities as him from out of his tail that he has to absorb life energy. Cell can freely control the number of children created. Each of the children then has roughly the same amount of power and speed as Cell. This special ability could be said to be a developed version the Namekian Piccolo's ability to create offspring. (Daizenshuu 2, p.214)

source
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9635&p=230252

TL;DR

so Cell Jrs are as strong as at least a suppresd perfect cell and Piccolo kept up with them and landed a few blows and picclo's strength increased over time and Tagoma took down Picclo so Tagoma should be Star+ to Large Star and a section should be added for Current Gohan where he should be placed accordingly

Just going off what happened previously, I'd say that Cell Saga Ssj2 Gohan is 2x as strong Buu Saga Ssj2 Gohan (seems like a lowball to me). That was a 7 year time skip of no training. From the defeat of Majin Buu to the Resurrection F arc, 3.5 years have passed I believe. Technically he would only lose an exact 25% of his strength. This is simply going off of the other time skip.

I think Piccolo might need an upgrade. Dabra was said to be stronger than Perfect Cell and Piccolo seemed somewhat confident in getting ready to fight him. After another 3.5 years of training, I wouldn't be surprised if Piccolo is Solar System level and Ssj Gohan is way stronger than Piccolo

Yes I know it sounds like fan walking but this wiki needs to change at least Dabra who is stated to be equal to Perfect Cell here. I think I'll make a thread about this

Yeah except Dabra was stated by Goku to be "way stronger than Cell". Depending on which Cell you use, that puts Dabra at either way stronger than Large Star+ or way stronger than Solar System.

yeah but "Piccolo seemed somewhat confident in getting ready to fight him" is not the best argument just for an upgrade

Piccolo (in DBS) been Large Star Level+ is fine

heres the herms translation as well Chapter: 450 (DBZ 256), P2.5, P3.1-4

Context: after Kaioshin again warns against unleashing Boo Vegeta: "Hmph…The way things are going, this 'Majin Boo' guy isn't going to be anything special, is he? Just like that 'Dabra' jerk…[ ] I'm saying that this 'Dabra' guy doesn't seem as bad as you two feared. Looking at his attacks and movement outside earlier, it seems that if we just watch out for his spit, then we should manage something. I can't call Kibito anything but a bumbler for getting done-in like that…" Kaioshin: "…Is-is that true, Son Goku?..." Goku: "Yeah…Well, even if that wasn't him at full force…I think that before he would have been a frightening opponent, but…7 years ago there was a guy called 'Cell'…[Dabra]'s probably about as strong as him…"

Honestly, Dabura being as strong as Perfect Cell makes no sense.

SSJ Gohan fought on near equal grounds with Dabura while weakened. Perfect Cell casually stomped SSJ Gohan at his peak.

Promestein said:
SSJ Gohan fought on near equal grounds with Dabura while weakened. Perfect Cell casually stomped SSJ Gohan at his peak.
No Cell beat Gohan SSJ cause he didnt want to fight when Cell was beating on gohan at one point gohan got a little mad and kicked him in the face that kicked knocked cell on his back and caused him to bleed from his mouth so Gohan was close to perfect cell in SSJ

Promestein said:
He was Ssj2

What's funny is at kanzenshuu most people think that Tagoma is somewhere between Fat Buu and Ultimate/Mystic Gohan :V

Pocket-Chu said:
What's funny is at kanzenshuu most people think that Tagoma is somewhere between Fat Buu and Ultimate/Mystic Gohan :V
It's possible. For all we know Gohan at max is as strong as Chou Gohan. There's litterally no parameters aside from Gohan<Tagoma<Ssj Gohan<First Form Frieza. Elder Kai did say that all Gohan had to do to unlock his hidden power after the ritual was to "Do that Super Saiyan thing"

Back