• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Disscusion Thread ╬▓

So should Miku and Shem-Ha have separate pages, and Miku can have separate tiers for Gear Shenshoujing and Faust Robe Shenshoujing

Also Chris can summon... a bigger Chris? And Maria, Kirika and Shirabe can all combine their weapons into a big mech. So that's something

Also, Shem Ha / Miku has planet level mindhax (dunno how that compared to that of Deoxys or Shadow Mewtwo. Hibiki has apparent resistance to said mindhax.

Hibiki Vs Shadow Mewtwo or Star King Kirito now a thing?

I honestly see Shadow Mewtwo mindhax stomping the other girls and then proceeding to get fisted by Hibiki xD

Just saw the episode, gotta say that understimated the season from the get go. Now I feel unacceptable.

W E L P. Here's a list of all possible additions to the cast through the whole season:

• Hibiki: Air and Water Manipulation, resistance to mind manipulation, range must be improved (Send the coffin monster several km in sky with a whirlpool from the lake's bottom).
  • Tsubasa: Hair Manipulation and Danmaku.
  • Chris: Other type of Summoning, probably.
  • Marie, Kirika, and Shirabe: Fusionism with their Armed Gears (In fact, everyone and their mother should a fusionism since is their main gimmick, specially for Hibiki)
Everyone and their mother (Except Miku) should have Amalgam forms as new stat amp. On top all the new techniques.

Made my clear?

I was wondering if Chris's ability was Illusion Creation or something like Doppelganger....idk.

ShemMiku should have Power Bestowal, tbh. Idk about the Higher Dimensional Manipulation / Existence, ngl.

I think Fusionism should apply for all the girls, although we're definitely gonna have to separate the Abilities for the profiles into keys, because they don't have ALL those abilities to start off from s1 and/or s2.

P.S. How does Shem-Ha mindhax compare to that of other Tier 4 characters? Cause she literally mindhacked every single person on the planet sans the "God Killer", who obviously had Resistance. Although the other girls were slowly able to break out (not saying they have some limited level of resistance to mindhax, yet, though).

@Newendigo What do you mean by feeling unacceptable?

Heck, I gotta starting working, now that my hands are empty.

If no one minds, I will start editing the profiles.

Not a problem.

Though for tier changes, we may need to discuss beforehand. Also, I think we need to separate some abilities into separate keys.

All right.

Any advice for the new tiers justification? Adding "Should be stronger than before" feels blank as hell.

I think mentioning that they fought Shem (Who I'm pretty is superior to Adam) should make sense.

Newendigo said:
All right.

Any advice for the new tiers justification? Adding "Should be stronger than before" feels blank as hell.

I think mentioning that they fought Shem (Who I'm pretty is superior to Adam) should make sense.
Yea, and Adam should be superior to the Alca Noise. The Alca Noise's feat is sorta akin to that of Shadow Mewtwo like I mentioned before, though I'm not sure about the specific AP calcs for 4-A with the pocket dimension feat. Shem-Ha (or perhaps Miku) should then be upscaled depending on the percentage of her power at the time. I would guess at least BL 3A, but idk.

Nathan.bainger.9 said:
Carol needs an XV folder. She's definitely still very powerful, but her chuld body has less stamina.
I think her Attack Potency should be about the same, though. Stamina is more so a problem now, cause she has less memories to utilize even with both egos as herself and Elfnein

Any new key for XV?

Also, for AXZ, Hibiki can used the combined powers of all 6 symphogear when fighting Adam, before she used her golden form. Should a key also be added for that?

So, I realized that VX was actually the final season of the series, that caught me off-guard gotta say.

Anyway, I already updated Hibiki Tachibana's stats and overall profile design, albeit I had an issue with resizing the Imago Amalgam picture I uploaded.

If anyone has a question let me know.

Newendigo said:
So, I realized that VX was actually the final season of the series, that caught me off-guard gotta say.
Anyway, I already updated Hibiki Tachibana's stats and overall profile design, albeit I had an issue with resizing the Imago Amalgam picture I uploaded.

If anyone has a question let me know.
you going to update the othergirls' profiles, too, at some point?

I can.

But, you can also do it (As long as everyone agrees with your change), not need to wait for me.

Apex PredatorX said:
I have not seen the anime yet but I have a question the Galaxy level villain is from season 3?
S4, though it's scaling up from the Alca Noise's feat, which is equivalent to, as I've stated before, to Shadow Mewtwo's feat....literally creating a pocket dimension filled with its own stars, planets, and what appeared to be a galaxy. From what I've seen in most pocket dimension, the tier scales kinda vary from High 4-C to 4-A, though I'm not sure about the exact quantifications to differentiate the two.

Even at low ball High 4-C, remember that ShemHa was at a fraction of her power and still be superior to the kinds of Adam, who in turn is superior to the aforementioned Alca Noise. Makes sense?

Well, Carol's attempted suicide feat was mentioned as equivalent to a miniature sun, hence the explosion was considered likened to a supernova.

I was thinking that the profiles needed a small tweaking. Like for Hibiki:

Tier: 10-A | 5-C, 5-B with X-Drive | 5-C, higher with Ignite Module, High 4-C with X-Drive | 4-A, higher with Ignite Module, even higher with Divine Monster, Combined Powers and TESTAMENT | 4-A, higher with Amalgam, eve higher with X-Drive

Attack Potency: Athlete level | Moon level (Comparable to Chris, whose Divine Song could cancel a beam that could destroy the moon), Planet level with X-Drive (Destroyed a portion of the moon that was going to destroy the Earth, before defeating the Nephilim that could evaporate the Earth in the next season) | Moon level, higher with Ignite Module, Large Star level with X-Drive (Fought with Carol, whose attacks are comparable to a Supernova) | Multi-Solar System level (Fought with the special Alca-Noise, who could generate entire stars in the sky), higher with Ignite Module, even higher with Divine Monster (Absorbed all the divine energy of Orion), Combined Powers and TESTAMENT (Both forms helped her to defeat Adam Weispauht, who trounced her original form and performed a similar feat to her Divine Monster) | Multi-Solar System level, higher with Amalgam, eve higher with X-Drive (Fought with, and eventually defeated Shem-Ha, who should be superior to Adam)

Key: Base | Season 1 and 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5

Back