• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword tourney round 5 (corrin vs Uryu.)

Amp, also note most of Uryu's hax isn't combat applicable going off of what the requester said. Also lolcrush doesn't apply to quinces so don't even go there.

If they start in cqc range, Ishida uses Hirenkyaku to dip outta there and spam range. If he is unable to get far away, he will dart around Corrin and spam arrows from every direction and pulls Seele Schneider to dura neg through whatever comes at him if need be. Also gets a fun x4 AP advantage going by their calcs (inb4 typical anime scaling chain).

What does Corrin do first? I am gonna assume he is a Hosido noble given the theme of this bracket. Silence presumably only works on powers that require speaking (would have been useful against Shinigami lol), paralysis is useless with Ransotengai, soul destruction is entirely pointless on Corrin as they can survive without it, Enfeeble will help with whatever AP gap is there (I am expecting a nice big scaling chain above the 15 kilotons), Entrap looks like it will yoink Uryu right back when he tries to dip, Hexing Rod is a big oof at halting his health for the fight, Scrolls have more pages to look through than I care to bother with so it would be appreciated if someone could explain what gets summoned.

I have 0 knowledge on Fire Emblem but Corrin seems to hold the advantage from his profile since he has a larger variety of abilities but I think Uryu holds the AP advantage.

We should contact since he requsted Corrin so he should have knowledge XSOULOFCINDERX.

It would be nice if people wouldn't nominate characters then dissappear and SoulofCinder is active on wiki but ignore the message I've sent him.

I hope, but I really dont know much about Corrin, especially the range of his pull. If he get that off nd he can spam it then Uryuu maybe in a bit of trouble.

Code:
Bump, I will give this only till Sunday to finish this or someone moves on at random.

Ishida moves on. I will finish the first batch of Matches soon (it will be Robin vs the Rider dude.)

Back