• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Hajime Nagumo vs Tooru

Speed Equal
Strongest Low 6-B key for Hajime
Strongest 10-A key for Tooru
SBA otherwise

Hajime representing the Arifureta characters for their strongest Low 6-B spot and Tooru representing Jojo for its strongets 10-A spot.
Who wins?

A little unconventional tournament I wanted to try for a while. We'll see if it goes anywhere or if nobody cares.

The goal is to figure out who the strongest 3-D non-smurf character is in a speed equal setting via a tournament. For that purpose the contestants are the current the #1 spots of the top 5 non-smurf list (I will not change contestants during the tourney if those change). If a verse holds a spot I picked a representative from those listed at random. If speed equal/speed unequal shared a spot I picked speed equal.

Each character participates in the key in which they hold their #1 spot and if a character holds multiple tiers' #1 spot, it participates in the highest tier key.

The bracket can be found here. As you see we have a looser round to give those that got bad matchups a second chance.

it would be more interesting to use pre-evolution HAJIME
i mean he still has a chance of surviving wonder of u with his instinct and willpower and attack it with his energies and his transmutation affect tooru
so maybe a tie
but for 4th key HAJIME wonder of u will be on the other side of calamity
he could easly do something like soft and wet go beyond effect

I have no idea what you just said. Who are you arguing wins?

I have no idea what you just said. Who are you arguing wins?

Will sound rude, but honestly even I who know about the verse don't know what he say most of the time.

Anyway, since Hajime resist several layers of law manip and basically all his abilitites are enchanted with several layers of law and concept manip, he should resist the Calamity and bypass it.

Will sound rude, but honestly even I who know about the verse don't know what he say most of the time.

Anyway, since Hajime resist several layers of law manip and basically all his abilitites are enchanted with several layers of law and concept manip, he should resist the Calamity and bypass it.
Do those laws include logic, though? 🤔

Do those laws include logic, though? 🤔
Yes, also the scans I saw about the calamity call it one of the laws of the world so regardless the law resistance should be effective, specially when considering that the law resistance come from ancient magic which is stated to be above the world laws and be the fundamental laws of reality.

Welp, that's one vote for Hajime.
Let's see if Jojo supporters have any counter arguments.

Following, I wanna see how far Hajime can go

Also, how do you want to do this tourney? Is it by pick the strongest character in each tier each?

Also, how do you want to do this tourney? Is it by pick the strongest character in each tier each?
Yeah, basically the contestants are the current #1 spot holders for each tier. (See the tournament details tab in the OP for more details on how I selected them)

Tooru isn't even the strongest 10-A in JoJo tho 🗿

Tooru isn't even the strongest 10-A in JoJo tho 🗿
If you mean GER it doesn't qualify cause it's smurf.
And he's the guy JoJo supporters put on the list (together with Rohan), so eh ¯\(ツ)

smurf would basically mean having higher d powers, without actually being that dimension in physicals, in this case, Ger has 4-D causality manip, and has Physical stats at Large building level

So, as far as Law resists goes, that would mean that he could attack tooru without being auto targeted by random objects. Although, I’m not sure if Wou can choose to send objects at someone, so it might by a null piint

Nah, Gio is 9-C.
I'd actually say JoJi is the strongest 10-A in JoJo, but he's an actual smurf.

We define smurf as 4D tho right?
b̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵"̵f̵l̵o̵w̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵c̵a̵l̵a̵m̵i̵t̵y̵"̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵p̵a̵r̵t̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵a̵ ̵4̵D̵ ̵c̵o̵n̵c̵e̵p̵t̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵J̵o̵J̵o̵'̵s̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵l̵e̵ ̵c̵o̵s̵m̵o̵l̵o̵g̵y̵ ̵s̵c̵h̵t̵i̵c̵k̵,̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵d̵o̵e̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵d̵o̵ ̵a̵n̵y̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵w̵a̵c̵k̵y̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵y̵o̵n̵d̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵"̵o̵o̵p̵s̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵t̵r̵i̵p̵p̵e̵d̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵d̵i̵e̵d̵"̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵"̵l̵m̵a̵o̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵t̵ ̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵m̵e̵ ̵b̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵s̵t̵r̵a̵y̵ ̵b̵r̵e̵e̵z̵e̵ ̵b̵l̵e̵w̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵r̵ ̵h̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵o̵f̵f̵"̵

Though, I guess it ain't bad, the dudes I would've put higher (functionally anyway, in a vs match setting) are either all 10-B, 9-C, 9-B or Unknown.

For now it seems like nobody thinks Tooru can win this. I won't try to get 7 votes for stomps, so I will leave this open in case more debate still happens and move on to Match 2.

Back