• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disintegration is a ranged attack, not Melt Slash.

Good luck doing this. Reinhard can't take Hinata's magic from her.

Magic Nullification (Her body will automatically disintegrate magicules, which nullifies any magic on her)

Unconventional Resistance to Power Nullification (Skills are inscribed into the soul (information type 2) which resists any outside interference unless the interference is stronger than the soul's defenses, furthermore Unique Skills and above require a strong soul to possess them)

I don't even mention that it could be stolen and copied by the Usurper.
The power nullifciation resistance is only applicapable for skills. Magic will srill be nullified as all of the magicules/mana from the air will get driven to him

Also that teleportation isnt combat applicapable becuz i have never ever seen her use it in combat

Coincidentally, the nullification of power is almost identical to this, it created a barrier that prevented any kind of magic, monsters made of magic essence would not even would survive if they weren't strong enough and she, besides not being affected, used and cast disintegration (spiritual magic) without any problem
If its spirit based then Reinhard could potentially absorb her spirits too
But yeah her skills will srill be usable i believe

The power nullifciation resistance is only applicapable for skills. Magic will srill be nullified as all of the magicules/mana from the air will get driven to him
If Hinata was a character using magic particles in the environment, it could work, yes.
Also that teleportation isnt combat applicapable becuz i have never ever seen her use it in combat
Non-combat applicable is not like that. İsn't using a abilities during a battle does not mean it cannot be used in any battle. Also She
decided to use the teleportation to return to Ruberios after fighting Rimuru. There is no reason for this to be non-combat applicable.
I'm talking about this for the last time.

Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it.

Reinhard can absorb Re:Zero Spirits because their physical bodies are made of mana. Even if Hinata's spirits are also composed of magical energy, he could only absorb them if he was focused on attempting to do so or if they were weaknened.

But anyways yeah, a magic spell that's not within Hinata's soul (info type 2) should be reduced to magic energy and absorbed passively by Reinhard's Gate.

Does Reinhard have AE2 absorption feats? Because spirits are the embodiment of the laws governing the world.

Also, Hinata's "Meltslash" and "Disintegration" are based on spiritrons, which themselves erase magic and information (type 2) just like Hinata's body

Similarly, Spirits near Reinhard will be absorbed by him if he or they aren't careful, due to them composed from mana.
Tensura spirits are not made of mana, spirits like Ifrit were easily summoned within the barrier and even managed to use their fire skills, the same for spirit magic that despite the name they are relatively different
.The only exception may be the Blessing of the Sword Saint, but that's a unique Blessing that chooses its own host anyway, and all it does is increase your practical skill to your own natural limit.

He'd regain them as soon as either he thinks "Damn my Blessings are gone, I want them back." or Od Laguna decides "Damn my favourite child might die without my Blessings, better give them to him."
I see, so if hinata managed to steal it, it would be both of them using the same blessings at the same time
You could say so yes, it's like the Nexus of all of the World's limitless energy, and has no set form or location- part of it even exists in a different dimension. Despite this, Reinhard could somehow beat it in a fight if he wanted to.
I see, Hinata isn't stopping him then
Hinata doesn't use magic
Reinhard can absorb Re:Zero Spirits because their physical bodies are made of mana. Even if Hinata's spirits are also composed of magical energy, he could only absorb them if he was focused on attempting to do so or if they were weaknened.

But anyways yeah, a magic spell that's not within Hinata's soul (info type 2) should be reduced to magic energy and absorbed passively by Reinhard's Gate.
Thanks for the explanation, it shows that reinhard's power absorption wouldn't work on spirit magic, so meltslash and disintegration, as well as spirit summoning are definitely working here, as the spirits she summons have no body other than the spirit one, the same for spirit magic

Tensura spirits are not made of mana, spirits like Ifrit were easily summoned within the barrier and even managed to use their fire skills, the same for spirit magic that despite the name they are relatively different
They function nearly identically to Re:Zero Spirits & Spiritual Arts which I think is cute, it shows how both series really are of the same blood.

Thanks for the explanation, it shows that reinhard's power absorption wouldn't work on spirit magic, so meltslash and disintegration, as well as spirit summoning are definitely working here, as the spirits she summons have no body other than the spirit one, the same for spirit magic
The difference between Magic and Spirit Magic in Tensura appears to be that magic breaks the laws of physics, while spirit magic obeys the laws of physics, right?

Something like Anti-Magic Area only prevents magic as magic breaks the laws of physics, and it doesn't affect Spirit Magic as it follows the laws of physics.

I'm not sure if that differentiation is enough to say that Reinhard wouldn't absorb Spirit Magic, but if I got something wrong about the difference please correct me.

The difference between Magic and Spirit Magic in Tensura appears to be that magic breaks the laws of physics, while spirit magic obeys the laws of physics, right?

Something like Anti-Magic Area only prevents magic as magic breaks the laws of physics, and it doesn't affect Spirit Magic as it follows the laws of physics.

I'm not sure if that differentiation is enough to say that Reinhard wouldn't absorb Spirit Magic, but if I got something wrong about the difference please correct me.
Basically, Magic have many types differentiated by their source of energy, etc.

Elemental/Aspectual Magic are magic that use Magicules, basically mana or magic essence. It have many kinds and branch Magic. Basically the Regular Magic.

Spirit Magic are magic that borrows the power of Spirit/Elemental which basically Spiritual Lifeform that embodies Nature, think of it like Natural elements but alive. It also have branches Magic like Holy Magic, Physics Magic, and Necromancy.

Holy Magic are a kind of Spirit Magic, but instead of borrowing power from Elemental, it borrows the power of "God" or by directly controlling Spiritrons. It uses Holy Energy which purifies magicules or weponized spiritrons directly like Disintegration.

Last edited:
I see, I don't think that his passive absorption would nullify Holy Magic then. Blessing of Magic Resistance and/or Blessing of Light Sharing should still reduce the magic's effect, though.

I see, I don't think that his passive absorption would nullify Holy Magic then. Blessing of Magic Resistance and/or Blessing of Light Sharing should still reduce the magic's effect, though.
Idk about Magic Resistance in ReZero but Holy Magic bypass Magic Resistance in tensura, that's why resistance to Holy Magic is called Holy Attack Resistance and Hinata's Anti-Magicules Physique don't work on Holy Magic. There is Magic Nullification of True Giants that also nullified Holy Magic, but that's bcs it works by directly forced the Spiritrons to stop.

Doubt if Blessing of Light Sharing actually working, bcs Holy Magic and Light Magic actually different in tensura. Light Magic are Elemental/Aspectual Magic and Light Spirit Magic borrows Light Elemental's power. There is also Physics Magic like Megiddo which just laser beams from sunlight.

Last edited:
Basically, Magic have many types differentiated by their source of energy, etc.

Elemental/Aspectual Magic are magic that use Magicules, basically mana or magic essence. It have many kinds and branch Magic. Basically the Regular Magic.

Spirit Magic are magic that borrows the power of Spirit/Elemental which basically Spiritual Lifeform that embodies Nature, think of it like Natural elements but alive. It also have branches Magic like Holy Magic, Physics Magic, and Necromancy.

Holy Magic are a kind of Spirit Magic, but instead of borrowing power from Elemental, it borrows the power of "God" or by directly controlling Spiritrons. It uses Holy Energy which purifies magicules or weponized spiritrons directly like Disintegration.
good explanation

I also want to ask, how does reinhard's matter manipulation work? Is it derived from one of your blessings?

I also want to ask, how does reinhard's matter manipulation work? Is it derived from one of your blessings?
It's just something he can do with his swordsmanship when he draws his sword Reid. Same goes for his spatial cutting.

Being skillful can just provide hax in his series- the skillgod of the verse can even cut concepts.

I have read all the comments here is there any way for Reinhardt to hit Hinata while Hinatas first move is basically steal Reinhards blessings making herself anathor Reinhard 2.0 because I cant see any defense mechanism in Reinhards profile and he doesn't have any Resistances either so

There is nothing stopping hinata from straight stealing Reinhards blessings unlike other tensura characters who normally have Unconventional Resistances.

There is nothing stopping hinata from straight stealing Reinhards blessings

He'll instantly regain his Blessings that are stolen. And his first attack is to nuke her with an AoE one-shot attack.

Opposing Blessings also cancel each other out.

It's also debatable if she herself would maintain the Blessings since they're just conditional boons that the Od Laguna grants Reinhard, they're not truly his. We've seen it stop providing Blessings to those that it stops loving, such as those who take in Witch Factors, and Hinata is not someone it loves.

He'll instantly regain his Blessings that are stolen. And his first attack is to nuke her with an AoE one-shot attack.
Speed Equalized there is nothing stopping hinata from dodging Reinhards attack and it doesn't matter if Reinhard gains all of his blessings again it will make hinata Reinhard 2.0

It's also debatable if she herself would maintain the Blessings since they're just conditional boons that the Od Laguna grants Reinhard, they're not truly his. We've seen it stop providing Blessings to those that it stops loving, such as those who take in Witch Factors, and Hinata is not someone it loves.
1-Hinata's Skill copys/steals the fundamental parts of the abilities so it's not debatable after she steals it its gonna be pure information. And like I said Tensura characters have Unconventional Resistances

Speed Equalized there is nothing stopping hinata from dodging Reinhards attack and it doesn't matter if Reinhard gains all of his blessings again it will make hinata Reinhard 2.0
What part of AoE did you not get?
1-Hinata's Skill copys/steals the fundamental parts of the abilities so it's not debatable after she steals it its gonna be pure information. And like I said Tensura characters have Unconventional Resistances
She can bypass unconventional resistances but that doesnt mean she can also bypass resistances that are different from in verse such as the divine blessing being granted by a 3rd party entity who can take away said blessing if it wants.

Unless you want to argue for Hinata being able to Usurp skills that were given to someone by a 3rd party. And you know exactly who i am talking about

The range of his attacks span dozens of kilometers...

Skills in TenSura are fundamental by nature so saying she steals the fundamental parts of abilities is a bit meaningless.

I don't think there's a reason to believe a non-fundamental ability like a Blessing would become fundamental if stolen by Hinata, unless that's been displayed by Usurper before.

The core issue that I have is that a Blessing is a power granted by a force that is not the user. They vanish if disconnected from that force, which is a key weakness of them. Stealing something like magic from a magician or a bare-handed technique from a martial artist makes perfect sense, but a Blessing is a boon entirely reliant upon the Od Laguna providing it, like a device that needs to be plugged into a socket to function.

Significantly, we've seen that when Gluttony steals a person's abilities, Blessings are not one of them. They can steal magic, techniques, abilities differing from any power, and even physical things people were born with- but not Blessings.

She can bypass unconventional resistances but that doesnt mean she can also bypass resistances that are different from in verse such as the divine blessing being granted by a 3rd party entity who can take away said blessing if it wants.

Unless you want to argue for Hinata being able to Usurp skills that were given to someone by a 3rd party. And you know exactly who i am talking about
Hinata can steal As long as Reinhard has/use those abilities she can steal those abilities
She can teleport

The range of his attacks span dozens of kilometers...
She can teleport more then dozens of kilometers

Skills in TenSura are fundamental by nature so saying she steals the fundamental parts of abilities is a bit meaningless.

I don't think there's a reason to believe a non-fundamental ability like a Blessing would become fundamental if stolen by Hinata, unless that's been displayed by Usurper before.
She steals the information from enemy's this is how her skills works, she copies the information it self.
Here you go 2

The core issue that I have is that a Blessing is a power granted by a force that is not the user. They vanish if disconnected from that force, which is a key weakness of them. Stealing something like magic from a magician or a bare-handed technique from a martial artist makes perfect sense, but a Blessing is a boon entirely reliant upon the Od Laguna providing it, like a device that needs to be plugged into a socket to function.
As long as there is a information about the ability it can be stealed or copied

Significantly, we've seen that when Gluttony steals a person's abilities, Blessings are not one of them. They can steal magic, techniques, abilities differing from any power, and even physical things people were born with- but not Blessings.
They can

Here you go

It's not specific, She can steal any ability
Skills are Abstract too

She can teleport more then dozens of kilometers
And what would she do after that?

She steals the information from enemy's this is how her skills works, she copies the information it self.
Here you go 2
Again, skills in TenSura themselves are made of information so saying she steals information is meaningless. Usurper steals skills, which are made of information.

As long as there is a information about the ability it can be stealed or copied
Are you saying that as long as she knows about something, she can recreate it in her own way? She doesn't directly steal/copy it?

Blessings can be thought of similarly to Type 8 immortality in that they require the third party to constantly be providing the power. Without that power they cease to be.

Gluttony or Hinata?

That scan says she can rob the powers of her opponent, which everyone knows already.

It's not specific, She can steal any ability
Skills are Abstract too
I didn't say it was specific. And she can't steal literally any ability as she can't steal abilities stemming from physiology, for example.

I'm aware that skills are made from info particles, everything in TenSura contains them.

Gluttony also plunders the soul, and can steal stuff like Usurper can, but Blessings are just not something like a technique or magic. I've said why I think their situation is different above.

And what would she do after that?
Doesn't matter reinhard cant nuke her at this point.
Again, skills in TenSura themselves are made of information so saying she steals information is meaningless. Usurper steals skills, which are made of information.
If you read the scan I sent you it says it can rob the power of the enemy
It robs the power from the enemy It doesn't specifically say it should be skill or not.
Are you saying that as long as she knows about something, she can recreate it in her own way? She doesn't directly steal/copy it?

Blessings can be thought of similarly to Type 8 immortality in that they require the third party to constantly be providing the power. Without that power they cease to be.
1-You forgat that Hinata Analzes his enemies too If she can finish analyzing Reinhard
Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction (Mathematician allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents and also used predict the path's of her opponents)
2-It doesn't matter blessing is power and can be stealed/copied and can even be destroyed by Hinata

Gluttony or Hinata?

That scan says she can rob the powers of her opponent, which everyone knows already.
Hinata
I didn't say it was specific. And she can't steal literally any ability as she can't steal abilities stemming from physiology, for example.
Reinhard's powers are not physiology and yes she can steal instruct skills which is basically physiology [ She tried to steal VEGA's Regeneration ]
I'm aware that skills are made from info particles, everything in TenSura contains them.
Then stop thinking of them as different things. that doesn't mean that Hinata only can steal abilities that are the only information That means she can steal abilities on information level.
Gluttony also plunders the soul, and can steal stuff like Usurper can, but Blessings are just not something like a technique or magic. I've said why I think their situation is different above.
No its not

Blessings: Divine Protections are blessings from the world, given to people at birth. Some races have a specific Divine Protection given to all members of that race.

According to both Beat and the author himself, Witch Factors are incompatible with those who have Divine Protections, and Authorities are superior versions of Divine Protections. Though Divine Protections remain with the individual from birth to death, it is possible to temporarily strip one of their Divine Protection by using a magic circle that isolates an area from Od Laguna.

So their Divine Protections can be stealed

Doesn't matter reinhard cant nuke her at this point.
I think "what she does" is pretty important to the fight. She seemingly has never teleported in battle so is that even likely?

If you read the scan I sent you it says it can rob the power of the enemy
It robs the power from the enemy It doesn't specifically say it should be skill or not.
Apoligies, it can steal skills and summons. My point that Blessings are fundamentally different is unchanged.

I did not.

2-It doesn't matter blessing is power and can be stealed/copied and can even be destroyed by Hinata
Again, stealing or destroying them is useless in terms of weakening Reinhard. But why would Hinata not steal/copy the weakness of Blessings that they rely on Od Laguna, and are outside of the soul?

Reinhard's powers are not physiology and yes she can steal instruct skills which is basically physiology [ She tried to steal VEGA's Regeneration ]
I didn't say his Blessings were physiological, and what I mean by physiological is something like hair colour or horns- things like that can't be copied.

Blessings: Divine Protections are blessings from the world, given to people at birth. Some races have a specific Divine Protection given to all members of that race.
Yes, at birth, the Od Laguna applies one of it's Blessings to individuals it loves. What about that contradicts what I said?

According to both Beat and the author himself, Witch Factors are incompatible with those who have Divine Protections, and Authorities are superior versions of Divine Protections. Though Divine Protections remain with the individual from birth to death, it is possible to temporarily strip one of their Divine Protection by using a magic circle that isolates an area from Od Laguna.
Again, what of it? I already stated that Blessings are reliant on Od Laguna, and they vanish if disconnected. Witch Factors are an opposing force to Od Laguna so Blessed individuals that take them in lose their Blessing, due to now being unloved.

So their Divine Protections can be stealed
Nothing you quoted proved that- and even if she can, why would the weakness of being a power explicitly not stored within the soul, and that they are directly tied to Od Laguna, vanish when she steals it?

I think "what she does" is pretty important to the fight. She seemingly has never teleported in battle so is that even likely?
We will move on that after this conversation.

Apoligies, it can steal skills and summons. My point that Blessings are fundamentally different is unchanged.
That was the thing I was trying to explain
Again, stealing or destroying them is useless in terms of weakening Reinhard. But why would Hinata not steal/copy the weakness of Blessings that they rely on Od Laguna, and are outside of the soul?
As you can see even if it wont weaken the Reinhard it will make Hinata way more stronger then him.
I didn't say his Blessings were physiological, and what I mean by physiological is something like hair colour or horns- things like that can't be copied.
That means she can steal Reinhards power , swordsmanship, arts [ Such as matter nuke , Spatial slash ]
Again, what of it? I already stated that Blessings are reliant on Od Laguna, and they vanish if disconnected. Witch Factors are an opposing force to Od Laguna so Blessed individuals that take them in lose their Blessing, due to now being unloved.
Hinata turns them into skills so it will make hinata stronger and give her reinhards intuition.
Nothing you quoted proved that- and even if she can, why would the weakness of being a power explicitly not stored within the soul, and that they are directly tied to Od Laguna, vanish when she steals it?
She steals them and turns them into skills

This doesn't suggest she can turn an ability like Blessings- which explicitly do not exist within the soul- into an ability that exists within her soul.

Power-stealing abilities that target the soul don't steal Blessings, so Blessings are not found within the soul. Why would this aspect, as well as their reliance on Od Laguna, not be copied by Hinata?

Dead end Rainbow sword that can damage spiritual body sword that is comparable to reid.
I disagree with the idea that Dead End Rainbow is similar to Reid outside of being a magic sword, but besides that, how can you say they're comparable when they're nothing alike? DER is closer to the Life Sword Zeam. Being magic doesn't mean it can pull of Reid's atomic matter hax.

This doesn't suggest she can turn an ability like Blessings- which explicitly do not exist within the soul- into an ability that exists within her sou
It states that she can steal powers.

It states that divine protection remains with the Individual they have been blessed with it even tough of Laguna take them back divine blessings are with the person

It states that she can steal powers.
It doesn't state that those powers will be changed, however.

It states that divine protection remains with the Individual they have been blessed with it even tough of Laguna take them back divine blessings are with the person
I don't know what you're trying to say here.

Blessings are bestowed by the Od Laguna at birth onto individuals it loves. The fact that it loves that Blessed individual does not typically change, so most people live their entire life with it.

The Blessing will be lost if cut off from the Od Laguna, as it is it which supplies the power, and will be regained if reconnected with it.

The Blessing can also be permanently lost if they take in a Witch Factor, as that would be turning against the Od Laguna, losing it's love.

Hinata is not loved by the Od Laguna, and Blessings are not stored in the soul where info type 2 would prevent their removal, so Od Laguna just strips Hinata of any Blessing she steals.

It doesn't state that those powers will be changed, however.

I don't know what you're trying to say here.

Blessings are bestowed by the Od Laguna at birth onto individuals it loves. The fact that it loves that Blessed individual does not typically change, so most people live their entire life with it.

The Blessing will be lost if cut off from the Od Laguna, as it is it which supplies the power, and will be regained if reconnected with it.

The Blessing can also be permanently lost if they take in a Witch Factor, as that would be turning against the Od Laguna, losing it's love.

Hinata is not loved by the Od Laguna, and Blessings are not stored in the soul where info type 2 would prevent their removal, so Od Laguna just strips Hinata of any Blessing she steals.
I send you the scan it says she can rob peaple from their powers which is going to be blessings and its gonna be skill [ even if it wont turn to be a skill ] Od laguna still wont be able to take it back because of Unconventionel Resistance against power Absorption

I send you the scan it says she can rob peaple from their powers which is going to be blessings and its gonna be skill [ even if it wont turn to be a skill ] Od laguna still wont be able to take it back because of Unconventionel Resistance against power Absorption
Unconventional Resistance comes from skills being inscribed in the soul which is type 2 info.

Blessings are not within the soul, so her resistance should not apply.

Unconventional Resistance comes from skills being inscribed in the soul which is type 2 info.

Blessings are not within the soul, so her resistance should not apply.
Blessing - creates a bond between multiple soul. A piece of the soul of one will be withh the other, and a piece of the other will be with the first. Having a namewill become a form of "divine protection". The name of the creature is carved in the very soul. Neither abilities nor appearance change, but somewhere in the depths of the soul, something changes

1-reinhards blessings are his powers that remains on his body doesn't matter where it resides soul, Physical body or on anathor , or even Abstract as long as Reinhard can use those abilities they can be stealed/copied and as you can see

Duplication : she can copy and learn skills.

She can do this on info level doesn't matter if the ability is lower then info level something simple as a blessing is not even on info level.

And the abilities she COPIES/STEALS CAN be learned and she can gain it as a skill.

So she can copy blessings and learn it as a skills because blessings are not information type 2 level

2- let's say hinata steal the blessing which is going to be her blessing and not a skill and like you said of Laguna can take it back. Here you go blessings in tensura resides in somewhere in the soul. So Unconventional Resistances Against Power Absorption still works.

Explanation is on the top

And the abilities she COPIES/STEALS CAN be learned and she can gain it as a skill.
I didn't say she can't steal it, I'm saying she can't keep it. Where is the evidence that she would turn it into a Skill in her soul when Blessings are not tied to the soul.

let's say hinata steal the blessing which is going to be her blessing and not a skill and like you said of Laguna can take it back. Here you go blessings in tensura resides in somewhere in the soul. So Unconventional Resistances Against Power Absorption still works.
Blessings in Re:Zero are clearly very different from TenSura. The Blessings granted by Od Laguna are evidently not a part of the soul. Just sharing a name doesn't mean function the same- otherwise Hinata would be unable to use magic at all.

I didn't say she can't steal it, I'm saying she can't keep it. Where is the evidence that she would turn it into a Skill in her soul when Blessings are not tied to the soul.
I already sent you the evidence.

She rob reinhards abilities.

She can maintain them and she can analyze and learn it.

Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction (Mathematician allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents and also used predict the path's of her opponents)

It robs the power from the enemy

Stolen powers can be analyzed and duplicated.

Duplication

: Which allow her to copy and learn skills

Stolen/Copied skills can be learned.

Stolen/Copied blessings can be learned.

You accept that blessings can be copied/stolen.

I already sent you the evidence.

She rob reinhards abilities.

She can maintain them and she can analyze and learn it.

IA and AP does not grant the user the ability copy said ability
It robs the power from the enemy

Stolen powers can be analyzed and duplicated.
said powers are soul bound skills or techniques. Also she failed to copy Vega's physiological skill
Duplication

: Which allow her to copy and learn skills

Stolen/Copied skills can be learned.

Stolen/Copied blessings can be learned.
skills=/= blessings
they are fundamentally different
You accept that blessings can be copied/stolen.
nobody was arguing against that, its just that Od laguna will instantly remove them from her.
blessings reside in the Od and the Od is connected directly to Od Laguna, if that connection is removed then the blessings wont work as they are powered by it. On the other hand, Od Laguna can also choose to take back the blessings which if Hinata did steal them he would.
Also DER is basically the Life Sword, the only difference being that the Life sword needs lesser hits and that DER works on type 2 info scale

said powers are soul bound skills or techniques. Also she failed to copy Vega's physiological skill
Because there wasnt enough time.
skills=/= blessings
they are fundamentally different
Skills > Blessings
Information Type 2 Level.
its just that Od laguna will instantly remove them from her.
blessings reside in the Od and the Od is connected directly to Od Laguna, if that connection is removed then the blessings wont work as they are powered by it. On the other hand, Od Laguna can also choose to take back the blessings which if Hinata did steal them he would.
As much as I know Od resides in the body and work with the soul similteniusly.

So we Confirmed the abilities can be stolen/copied ?

What's a DER

Same arguments started to repeat so further discussion won't change anything.

Reinhard don't use matter nuke against Hinata from a distance of 4 km in the first move.
Also Hinata has teleport for avoid. When they perceive each other Hinata can put Reinhard in a difficult position with Usurper and She can destroyed Reinhard with Melt Slash after İnformation Analysis.

As a result of the debates on these arguments, I vote for Hinata.

Damn I didn't even notice that she has EM range & ToM range with Disintegration.

Voting Reinhard based on his massive range advantage to spot her & hit her from kms outside of her range, the nature of his Blessings meaning she can't keep what she steals/he just gets another copy of what's stolen if they do get close enough for that, and his effectively higher speed due to mana amp. His far greater combat skill is a bonus as well.

Back