• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting for Hinata Because Hinata can steal Reinhards' Blessings and learn them as skills.
-Massive AP advantage.
-She has more information about Reinhard then himself. Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction (Mathematician allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents and also used predict the path's of her opponents)
- She can counter everyhting Reinhard can do but reinhard can't counter.
Resistance Against Analytical Prediction (Can fight Rimuru despite his Future Attack Prediction, which simulates every possibility of an attack and every attack landed by the user is destined to hit. Is stated to unleash unpredictable attacks)
- Melt Slash, Dead End Rainbow, Astral Bind : Works on Information Type 2 Level I can't see Resistance agains Information Type 2 Soul Maniplation on reinhards Page

Information Manipulation (Type 2 : With Disintegration. Disintegration attacks or Spirit Particle based attacks can destroy souls and skills. Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it.)

Soul , Astral Body and others made up from Information Type 2

Astral Bind

Soul Manipulation (Can restrict the soul with Astral Bind)

-She can ambush Reinhard too Stealth Mastery (Can sneak up on Rimuru Tempest who has Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced Senses)
Analytical Prediction (Can fight Rimuru despite his Future Attack Prediction, which simulates every possibility of an attack and every attack landed by the user is destined to hit. Is stated to unleash unpredictable attacks)

Reinhard can sense attacks coming at him from outside of Space Time. he can also sense hostility, aura, the air hanging in the surroundings, layered invisbility etc etc. and even if all of this fails he can still dodge attacks he is unaware of via his godly instincts or his auto dodge blessing which would also amp his speed
Thats basically Theresia's blessing who's AP is vastly inferior to Reinhards not to mention he could easily take care of Sirius who is also stated to have unpredictable attacks

Reinhard can sense attacks coming at him from outside of Space Time. he can also sense hostility, aura, the air hanging in the surroundings, layered invisbility etc etc. and even if all of this fails he can still dodge attacks he is unaware of via his godly instincts or his auto dodge blessing which would also amp his speed

Thats basically Theresia's blessing who's AP is vastly inferior to Reinhards not to mention he could easily take care of Sirius who is also stated to have unpredictable attacks
What About Astral Bind ?

Because Hinata can steal Reinhards' Blessings and learn them as skills.
This bothers me, I still haven't seen a single scan that suggests she can turn any ability she steals into a skill, changing the nature of the ability, and removing all of the ability's weaknesses.

She can counter everyhting Reinhard can do but reinhard can't counter.
She can counter spatial slashes and AoE matter nukes that both neg durability?

She can ambush Reinhard too
He has auto-dodge.

Additionally at the start of the match, Reinhard can see & hit Hinata from 4kms away, but I don't think Hinata can't see him.

What About Astral Bind ?
Is that not via an amulet she tosses? Arrow Avoidance negs.

This bothers me, I still haven't seen a single scan that suggests she can turn any ability she steals into a skill, changing the nature of the ability, and removing all of the ability's weaknesses.

She can counter spatial slashes and AoE matter nukes that both neg durability?

He has auto-dodge.

Additionally at the start of the match, Reinhard can see & hit Hinata from 4kms away, but I don't think Hinata can't see him.

Is that not via an amulet she tosses? Arrow Avoidance negs.
That's not something you can avoid.

Pardon? If you mean the amulet, then he doesn't dodge it- it changes trajectory to avoid him.
I love the pardon, truly a Subaru moment of all time
Amulets doesn't hit you physically it just get closer to you paper alone doesn't gonna do a thing to Reinhard anyway.
How does she use it on people?

Also how is Hinata gonna get close enough to Reinhard to hit him. He can continuously spam matter nukes after matter nukes if she tries to get close, instantly get notified if she comes too close, dodge all of her attacks while getting speed amps from dodging and being a general pain in the ass. Also his AP is superior to her's and i believe he should be able to comfortably kill her if she tries going for cqc against him

Also how is Hinata gonna get close enough to Reinhard to hit him. He can continuously spam matter nukes after matter nukes if she tries to get close, instantly get notified if she comes too close, dodge all of her attacks while getting speed amps from dodging and being a general pain in the ass. Also his AP is superior to her's and i believe he should be able to comfortably kill her if she tries going for cqc against him
Teleportation + Astral Bind finish.

By the way what you are saying is too much out of character for Reinhard. Just stop it.

Hinata just throws it. [ It doesn't hit the target so don't worry about the arrow avoidance]

What's reinhard AP ?

Teleportation + Astral Bind finish.
auto dodge + godly instinct
By the way what you are saying is too much out of character for Reinhard. Just stop it.
its not? why would it be ooc for Reinhard, his godly instincts quite literally means he will find the most optimal move in any given situation
Hinata just throws it. [ It doesn't hit the target so don't worry about the arrow avoidance]
I would need some scans to prove it doesnt hit the target and that it cannot be physically dodged becuz otherwise arrow avoidance and/or auto dodge take care of this easily
What's reinhard AP ?
Hinata's AP is a comparable or worse version of Theresia's which is so severely below Reinhard's that they shouldnt even be compared

Where did you get that from?
He means analytical prediction, not attack potency 🙏

Although speaking of attack potency, it's sort of nullified by Reinhard's slashes cutting through space & negging durability, Hinata doesn't have the option to block, which combined with her being slower due to Rein's stat amp & his Blessing of Initiative which ensures his first strike always lands unless physically impossible... I think as soon as he decides to kill her, she'll die.

I think as soon as he decides to kill her, she'll die.
This will not be happen. Once Hinata used Melt Slash, it would be a definitive end for Reinhard. Other things are irrelevant. Hinata won't even have a material body. When Hinata uses Melt Slash, She will transform into a beam of light and She destroy opposite at the information type 2 level.

This will not be happen. Once Hinata used Melt Slash, it would be a definitive end for Reinhard. Other things are irrelevant. Hinata won't even have a material body. When Hinata uses Melt Slash, She will transform into a beam of light and She destroy opposite at the information type 2 level.
It would absolutely kill Reinhard, I just find her landing it to be unlikely. Reinhard is being equalized to her speed, and she's already fast enough to dodge/intercept these lightspeed attacks. That combined with him amping his speed, his vastly higher skill, and autododge makes hitting him nigh-impossible.

auto dodge + godly instinct

its not? why would it be ooc for Reinhard, his godly instincts quite literally means he will find the most optimal move in any given situation

I would need some scans to prove it doesnt hit the target and that it cannot be physically dodged becuz otherwise arrow avoidance and/or auto dodge take care of this easily

Hinata's AP is a comparable or worse version of Theresia's which is so severely below Reinhard's that they shouldnt even be compared
This is the Only thing we got from the fight.Here you go this the only thing we got from astral bind

Manga is not showing either. You can only take anime as a reference.
Although speaking of attack potency, it's sort of nullified by Reinhard's slashes cutting through space & negging durability, Hinata doesn't have the option to block, which combined with her being slower due to Rein's stat amp & his Blessing of Initiative which ensures his first strike always lands unless physically impossible... I think as soon as he decides to kill her, she'll die.
Can reinhard use spatial slashes and durability Negation attacks in every attack?

Same arguments started to repeat so further discussion won't change anything.

Reinhard don't use matter nuke against Hinata from a distance of 4 km in the first move.
Also Hinata has teleport for avoid. When they perceive each other Hinata can put Reinhard in a difficult position with Usurper and She can destroyed Reinhard with Melt Slash after İnformation Analysis.

As a result of the debates on these arguments, I vote for Hinata.
Anyway, I'm changing my vote to incon. It looks really hard for Hinata to win against Reinhard.

Can reinhard use spatial slashes and durability Negation attacks in every attack?
His regular serious swings all cut through space, yes.

The atomic matter hax is seemingly a specific attack that nukes the area from tens of kms, and he'll likely only use it if he feels Hinata is too dangerous, which is difficult to determine- he'll immediately know how strong she is via IA but he can't directly see her abilities I believe.

Any scan ?

In the center of the room, Reinhard held the two handed sword in a low stance.

No, he had been holding it since the battle started. But even so, Subaru felt that it was appropriate to say that he was now holding it for the first time.

―Right, the [Sword Saint] Reinhard had just now readied his sword.

There was a breathless scream, was it Elsa, Reinhard, or Subaru himself as one would expect? It was unclear.

But the result was clear to all three of them.

A brilliant light tore through the loot house that had lost its roof, and split space itself in two.

It looked as if the world itself was misaligned
, that extreme light dyed the room white in an instant, but the world suddenly changed when the light faded.

The misaligned space started to return to normal, and the aftershock of this power so great it even warped the atmosphere was now rampaging through the room as wind. - Volume 1

I Saw this too but this is not what I am asking. Can you give me scan that shows Reinhard can use Space slashing attack in each move effortlessly like in every attack continously.

I Saw this too but this is not what I am asking. Can you give me scan that shows Reinhard can use Space slashing attack in each move effortlessly like in every attack continously.
It's just a result of him swinging his sword with effort- it's rare for him to need to swing a sword, and rarer for him to need to swing it more than once. The fact that all sword but his Dragon Sword (which can't normally be drawn) simply turn to ash after being used once doesn't help.

His ancestor Reid can also cut through space, and can do it as much as he wants due to his weapons not breaking when he uses them. Since the Dragon Sword won't break, Reinhard can use space slashes as much as he pleases.

It's just a result of him swinging his sword with effort- it's rare for him to need to swing a sword, and rarer for him to need to swing it more than once. The fact that all sword but his Dragon Sword (which can't normally be drawn) simply turn to ash after being used once doesn't help.

His ancestor Reid can also cut through space, and can do it as much as he wants due to his weapons not breaking when he uses them. Since the Dragon Sword won't break, Reinhard can use space slashes as much as he pleases.
Give me a scan Or a reference or a picture of manga , give me something.

The novel is the best source in my opinion, but here's a scan from the manga of that scene.

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3.
Isn't this the same with the san that you sent me. This is not what I am talking about. I need a scan that shows Reinhard continiusly swinging his seird and each strike has the effect of space slashing , durability Negation.

If not Reinhard needs time to activate those strikes.

Isn't this the same with the san that you sent me. This is not what I am talking about. I need a scan that shows Reinhard continiusly swinging his seird and each strike has the effect of space slashing , durability Negation.

If not Reinhard needs time to activate those strikes.

Reinhard released the same slash instantly against Regulus. It's just what happens when he seriously swings a sword- there is no special technique, that's just the way he (and his ancestor Reid) is.
Subaru swung his whip to yank a blonde-haired woman, who was hiding behind the altar, to safety. Even as her throat was being choked, Emilia kicked her sword of ice over to Reinhard. Reinhard, who had appeared out of nowhere, caught the sword and swung it towards Regulus.

With the women shielded from the line of fire, the Sword Saint, holding the blade of frost, hesitated no longer.

In the next instant, sound vanished from the world—— a brilliant blue light accompanied the shockwave that engulfed the church. - "Thus Opens the Crusade Against [Greed]"

Against Julius, who had gambled and unveiled the secret ritual, Reid Astrea’s actions were terribly simple.

To swing down the sword he had swung up, a deed of sword strikes likely repeated the most in this world―― it obliquely bisected the world, becoming a light which wrecked all in its path to ruin.

Neither a special magic, nor a special move.

With a mere swing of the sword, the world was scorched by light. Impossible to understand. - "Good Loser"
With a swing of the sword, the world fissured.

That, was the special move of the Sword Saint which transpired when Reinhard swung the sword as well. - "Good Loser"

Reinhard released the same slash instantly against Regulus. It's just what happens when he seriously swings a sword- there is no special technique, that's just the way he (and his ancestor Reid) is.
None of them other then Reid's strike seems like a casual even reids seems like special strike and out of context.

And none of them were continuous strikes.

None of them other then Reid's strike seems like a casual even reids seems like special strike and out of context.

This is the context.
Neither a special magic, nor a special move.

With a mere swing of the sword, the world was scorched by light. Impossible to understand. - "Good Loser"

And none of them were continuous strikes.
They've never fought anyone who can take continuous strikes, but every swing Reid performs after "finally taking an attacking posture" generates a white light that cuts through the world.

Hell, Hinata is in fact one of the many who wouldn't even need continuous strikes to kill.

This is the context.

They've never fought anyone who can take continuous strikes, but every swing Reid performs after "finally taking an attacking posture" generates a white light that cuts through the world.

Hell, Hinata is in fact one of the many who wouldn't even need continuous strikes to kill.
Hinata can just teleport. Their strikes wont even reach her.

She still have durability Negation too dont forget hinata strikes works on Spiritual Body

Non-Physical Interaction and Durability Negation (Can harm her opponents even if they exist in spiritual form, and kill her opponents in 7 hits. Dead End Rainbow attacks the spiritual body which is a layer covering the soul ignoring the material body. With Spirit Particle attacks such as Melt Slash and Disintegration, she can also interact with abstract things such as skills and destroy them)

[ Her sword goes trough material Objects ]

And for beings like Reid's and Reinhard who dont have a Spiritual body , Astral body that covers their soul every single strike gonna be on their soul which is deadly.

Last edited:
Hinata can just teleport. Their strikes wont even reach her.
She hasn't really used Teleportation in combat though, no? She tends to use it for travel from what I've seen. It's an option I suppose, but an unlikely one.

She still have durability Negation too dont forget hinata strikes works on the Spiritual body.

And for beings like reid and reinhard who dont have a Spiritual body , Astral body that covers their soul every single strike gonna be on their soul.
Dead End Rainbow would effect Reinhard with the 7 strikes = EE, but he does resist straight soul hax.

But again: How is she gonna land a hit on Reinhard, who will have amped speed, autododge, and far greater swordskill?

She hasn't really used Teleportation in combat though, no? She tends to use it for travel from what I've seen. It's an option I suppose, but an unlikely one.
She literally knows everything's about Reinhard. Reinhard is literally open book for her.
If there is sometimes that she needs to do to defeat Reinhard she will

Hinata can create different types Force Fields too

Dead End Rainbow would effect Reinhard with the 7 strikes = EE, but he does resist straight soul hax.
Does Reinhard have a Spiritual Body , Astral Body that covers his soul.

Because Tensura Characters Soul is covered by Astral Body which is weak.
Astral Body is covered by Spiritual Body.
But again: How is she gonna land a hit on Reinhard, who will have amped speed, autododge, and far greater swordskill?
  • Battlewill: Transforms the Aura of the user into Fighting Spirit, which enhances the user's physical form. This enhancement is independent from Skills-based enhancements, so Skill-based enhancements can be used alongside Battlewill.
  • Modelwill: Imbues an object with Aura or magicules to enhance it. Can also be shot as very versatile projectiles, being able to, among other things, coat a Magic- or Skill-attack within, which can either be used as a surprise attack or shield the attack from any anti-magic Skills like Magic Interference.
Hinata can use those Arts.

She literally knows everything's about Reinhard. Reinhard is literally open book for her.
If there is sometimes that she needs to do to defeat Reinhard she will
Reinhard has better AP
  • Battlewill: Transforms the Aura of the user into Fighting Spirit, which enhances the user's physical form. This enhancement is independent from Skills-based enhancements, so Skill-based enhancements can be used alongside Battlewill.
Thats just a stat amp, Reinhard can precog her moves and still auto dodge them while also getting amped himself. His greater skill will also make him way better at cqc. In fact i can argue that cqc would mean a complete loss for Hinata due to being one shot while Reinhard not only can auto dodge, stack speed amps, adapt to be her perfect counter etc etc but also come back from the dead if he dies. This is also what Hinata would go for first in character considering she knows how weak Reinhard is in terms of stats alone
  • Modelwill: Imbues an object with Aura or magicules to enhance it. Can also be shot as very versatile projectiles, being able to, among other things, coat a Magic- or Skill-attack within, which can either be used as a surprise attack or shield the attack from any anti-magic Skills like Magic Interference.
Hinata can use those Arts.
1. Areow avoidance negates any projectile ability
2. Auto dodge + godly instinct will make it impossible for her to hit him

Reinhard has better AP
Hinata has Resistance to Analytical Prediction

Analytical Prediction (Can fight Rimuru despite his Future Attack Prediction, which simulates every possibility of an attack and every attack landed by the user is destined to hit. Is stated to unleash unpredictable attacks)

Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction (Mathematician allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents and also used to predict the paths of her opponents)

• Magic Sense:Allows its user to perceive the magicules floating around the user. Also, the user can observe how waves disturb the nearby magicules, then use that information to calculate the visual, auditory and other wave-based information of the surroundings. Magic Sense also grants the ability to understand and express the intent of spoken words even if the language of the conversation partner is unknown.
    • Magic Sense enables users to be aware of their environment in battle even if blind or deaf and prevent a surprise attack.
She also has this.

But Reinhard doest have it.

Thats just a stat amp, Reinhard can precog her moves and still auto dodge them while also getting amped himself. His greater skill will also make him way better at cqc. In fact i can argue that cqc would mean a complete loss for Hinata due to being one shot while Reinhard not only can auto dodge, stack speed amps, adapt to be her perfect counter etc etc but also come back from the dead if he dies. This is also what Hinata would go for first in character considering she knows how weak Reinhard is in terms of stats alone
Like Reinhard, Hinata has also Statistic Amplific

Battlewill: Transforms the Aura of the user into Fighting Spirit, which enhances the user's physical form. This enhancement is independent from Skills-based enhancements, so Skill-based enhancements can be used alongside Battle will.

Statistics Amplification (Gets stronger in sunny weather,[5] in the rain, at night, during the morning, under a blue sky, and when bleeding. He can increase his physical abilities[6] by absorbing more mana)

How much he can get stronger is there any limit?

how much it will take him to get stronger enough to be comparable to Hinata

6-CIsland4.3 Gigatons
to 100 Gigatons

6-AContinent760 Teratons
to 4.435 Petatons

amps, adapt to be her perfect counter etc etc but also come back from the dead if he dies.
Reinhard won't be able to come back from the dead this time due to his soul being crushed.

He needs something comparable to Mid-Godly [ Resurrection, Regeneration ] because Attacks such as Melt Slash, Dead End Rainbow attack to soul
This is also what Hinata would go for first in character considering she knows how weak Reinhard is in terms of stats alone
Hinata knows everything about Reinhard due to his non-existent Information Resistance.
Mathematician allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents and also used to predict the paths of her opponents

She is gonna do what's needed.

Also Reinhard Wincons are countered via Teleportation and Dead End Rainbow, Possibly Astral Bind.

Teleportation Counters Matter Nuke.

Dead End Rainbow Counters Spatial Slash, Durability Negation

Astral Bind [ Doesn't hit the target so arrow avoidance would not work and Hinata would know about Reinhard Arrow Avoidance so she would use it point blank range anyway ]

Last edited:
Already explained why Reinhard is superior in this matter
Theresia has this same exact power and Wilhelm can counter it. This puts Wikhelms AP and AP resistance at Hinata's level however he is an eternity of training behind Reinhard in terms of IA,AP and Skill
Btw this is just standard IA and AP at Old Wilhelm level. This isnt even gonna phase Reinhard. Anyways I didn't stop to ask this before but how is she gonna knoe about his haxes anyways?
  • Magic Sense:Allows its user to perceive the magicules floating around the user. Also, the user can observe how waves disturb the nearby magicules, then use that information to calculate the visual, auditory and other wave-based information of the surroundings. Magic Sense also grants the ability to understand and express the intent of spoken words even if the language of the conversation partner is unknown.
    • Magic Sense enables users to be aware of their environment in battle even if blind or deaf and prevent a surprise attack.
She also has this.
So a worse version of Reinhards godly instincts
But Reinhard doest have it.

Like Reinhard, Hinata has also Statistic Amplific

Battlewill: Transforms the Aura of the user into Fighting Spirit, which enhances the user's physical form. This enhancement is independent from Skills-based enhancements, so Skill-based enhancements can be used alongside Battle will.

Statistics Amplification (Gets stronger in sunny weather,[5] in the rain, at night, during the morning, under a blue sky, and when bleeding. He can increase his physical abilities[6] by absorbing more mana)
We dont know how much stronger he gets
How much he can get stronger is there any limit?
No idea
how much it will take him to get stronger enough to be comparable to Hinata

6-CIsland4.3 Gigatons
to 100 Gigatons

6-AContinent760 Teratons
to 4.435 Petatons
He doesn't need to be comparable to her, he can kill her with a single hit. Also this is his high 6C key not his 6C key.
Reinhard won't be able to come back from the dead this time due to his soul being crushed.

He needs something comparable to Mid-Godly [ Resurrection, Regeneration ] because Attacks such as Melt Slash, Dead End Rainbow attack to soul
The Life Sword also destroys the soul of its opponents and when its pointed against Reinhard he gains resistance to soul destruction. Also, Od Laguna should be able to bring him back even if his soul is destroyed. He will die if he gets hit 7 times though since thats EE. However, he is vastly superior to her in cqc and also has a higher LS, I already explaied why hinata going for cqc is basically a free win for Reinhard. But to reiterate:
1. Reinhard has vastly superior skill and AP
2. Higher LS and can one shot with his sword sing
3. Hinata needs to hit him multiple times to kill him successfully
4. Hinata has no way of bypassing initiative, his auto dodge blessing and his godly instincts at once not to mention the cinstant speed boost he will get.
That doesn't give her the knowledge about his powers, just his sword skills which mind you he is vastly superior to her in
She is gonna do what's needed.

Also Reinhard Wincons are countered via Teleportation and Dead End Rainbow, Possibly Astral Bind.
No, they are not. All she is doing is run away and being forced to a cqc in which she will absolutely lose due to reasons above
Teleportation Counters Matter Nuke.
More like dodges it. Also she has a limited stamina and teleportation takes a lot out of it, Reinhard can sense her even after she teleports and can follow her. Reinhard has an infinite stamina and should be able to continue fighting forever even if she gets tired. He can continuously follow to where she teleported then spam matter nukes till she cant teleport anymore. Also it seems she can only teleport once and would still be unable to fight at her full power aftwards
Dead End Rainbow Counters Spatial Slash, Durability Negation
Uhh no? Wtf, DER does not counter spatial slash at all
Astral Bind [ Doesn't hit the target so arrow avoidance would not work and Hinata would know about Reinhard Arrow Avoidance so she would use it point blank range anyway ]
1. Hinata wouldn't know about arrow avoidance
2. Astral bind is still a projectile thrown at him with the intent to harm and would change directions due to that

Back