• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff's Fragment Collectors: ACT ONE

PsychoWarper said:
[Really wish the others where up and helping]
[Me too, again sorry if this chapter is a ******* abominable abortion that was thrown upon train tracks as soon as a train was about to pass by, a mid chap GM switch tends to do that...]

I hold tightly and take one long breath and with all the strength in my arm I slam down the doorknob onto the TNT

Shadowbokunohero said:
I hold tightly and take one long breath and with all the strength in my arm I slam down the doorknob onto the TNT
The VERY moment the sheathing of the TNT ruptures, an explosion about akin in size to the belly of a pregnant woman emerges. The explosion lays claim upon the nonbrokenness of the door, like it just PLOWS through it, defiling the rigid erectness of the graphene-laced titanium into nothing more than a melted puddle... PROBABLY shouldn't touch that, yknow cuz it's MOLTEN ******* METAL.

As for yourself, thankfully the doorknob tanked most of the explosion, but DEAR cripe your face is just melted RIGHT off, like half of your face is just COMPLETELY OBLITERATED into a puddle of defiled flesh.

You hear commotion outside the room, a variety of men yelling at maximummost vocal powah

"THE PRISONERS HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT, PROTOCOL S.I.N.R. COMMENCE"

Your gonna have a bad time...

Also like, half of the door is gone, like you can just step over it...

SwathingDegenera777 said:
As for yourself, thankfully the doorknob tanked most of the explosion, but DEAR cripe your face is just melted RIGHT off, like half of your face is just COMPLETELY OBLITERATED into a puddle of defiled flesh.'..
[and that's how Z became Two-Face]

Overlord775 said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
As for yourself, thankfully the doorknob tanked most of the explosion, but DEAR cripe your face is just melted RIGHT off, like half of your face is just COMPLETELY OBLITERATED into a puddle of defiled flesh.'..
[and that's how Z became Two-Face]
[Atleast they didn't the die m8. I mean they got severe facial burns, and some headpains and ringing in the ears, but they fine, like psssh. Absolutely NO longterm reprecussions, definitely not a concussion or anything...]

Due to the explosion blowing half of my face off, it completely damages my mask to the point that my voice constantly changes in pitch as I lay on the floor in the blood of my scar face.

"aghh!!!" I shout in pain.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Due to the explosion blowing half of my face off, it completely damages my mask to the point that my voice constantly changes in pitch as I lay on the floor in the blood of my scar face.
"aghh!!!" I shout in pain.
The men outside the room take notice of your cry for pain, but regardless do they keep guard outside the room, and the one's near the door are really hard to see, for they too are wearing LITERAL BLACK ARMOR, it's like their practically invisible! But not actually tho

[i don't think I can do much in my current state realistically ]

I use my elbows to drag my lying body backward as i try to regain composure and analyze my surroundings

Shadowbokunohero said:
[i don't think I can do much in my current state realistically ]

I use my elbows to drag my lying body backward as try to regain composure and analyze my surroundings
The men outside seem like they haven't actually done anythin-

"
STAY IN YOUR CELL! I REPEAT, STAY IN YOUR CELL"

g, wow, they sure don't want you to leave your cell, for whatever the reason may be. Wait... but then why did was there a bomb in here to begin with? If they wish not for us to leave, then why provide us with the very things that will LET US LEAVE!? So many questions...

IN the meantime, you really wanna get out of here...

I run over and grab Z helping him up and giving him my shoulder All I wanted to do was sleep howd it come to this "We need to get out of here... any suggestions".

"yeah" I limp to the table and grab a hold of the vest from earlier that we discarded in favor of using a single tnt stick, i put on the vest and and shout, holding the button in my hand "touch me or attemp to shoot me and ill detonate this vest and take every one of you with me.

[Im trying here XD]

[Well looks like this thread isnt making it past chapter one as we are all gonna die ovo[

"Are you sure about this?" I ask concerned.

PsychoWarper said:
[Well looks like this thread isnt making it past chapter one as we are all gonna die ovo[

"Are you sure about this?" I ask concerned.
[The guards are merely using rubber bullets as to ensure you remain alive, they may deem you a threat, but you are a valuable threat of whom can be examined and further science. So they can't really kill you. Also don't expect a response, I snook into the bathroom to type this and dad's banging on the door]

[Dude maybe you should do whatever your suppouse to first to avoid trouble, also why is your dad o_O banging the door]

Shadowbokunohero said:
[Dude maybe you should do whatever your suppouse to first to avoid trouble, also why is your dad o_O banging the door]
[He's calm now, but he has an irrational fear of any of his kids jacking off, so whenever I'm in the bathroom (which is often per IBS) he gets progressively angrier until he snaps and starts banging on the door. And no, I was NOT masturbating]

[BREAK TIME OVER]

you still remain in your situation, your face is burnt, and it seems that literally everyone else is asleep sans that other peep.

But in all honesty you should really get in gear and gtfo

I walk towards the door with the vest still attached to me, holding the button in my hand, ready to press it at any given chance I get that involves me taking more damage

I follow Z, keeping a short distance. I mean, I'm probably going to die if I get shot, maybe the threat of explosives will keep them from doing so...let's just hope nobody does anything stupid

As you enter the hallway, you see a singular guard. He seems to not be paying attention to you and is aggressively yelling into his walkie talkie.

"I will remain in current position, awaitng further orders to deal with breakout. Over!"

He's looking out into the corner on your left.

I wobbly exit the area, the pain on my face obviously present but my resolve to get passed as strong as ever, I continue

The guard walks away to the corner, leaving no one watching you. You can see that he walked into an area labeled 'Extreme Containment Zone'. There's a door to your right.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I point towards the door, "What about that way?"
Faintly do you hear a crepitating blaze, like you know the crackling of a fire? Yeah that, you hear that.

In all honesty it's a miracle how you can hear that amongst the screaming men... of whomst were apparently NOT yelling at you, how the hell did you even think that? Mon Dieu...

A loud groan spreads through the halls, infecting the silence, it pierces your ears like a knife would pierce ur flesh [(
)xxxxx[;;;;;;;;;|>].

'STAND BACK, DO YOU HEAR ME? STAND BACK!" A man hollars, his voice cut short by rapid fire of a gun.

"STaaanD BAAAACK!" He shouts one more time, he says, you hear his flesh burn off loudly so, even though you don't plan on heading down that way, you feel like a bad time will ensue REGARDLESS of the choices made by you...

Back