• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff's Fragment Collectors: ACT ONE

You recall a gas entering your nose, leaving you unable to remember anything. You can't remember why and it feels like you've just been given the biggest hangover of all time. you feel horrid, the strings of your body like almost severed by the likes of a retro-ASCII knife like so: []++++||=======>. KILL IT WITH FIRE, Spare me from the stabbing it does upon the likes of my eyes, much like a ASC-

What was in that gas? You certainly don't remember talking like this at any point in your life or anyone talking like this for that matter. Looking around, you see several very oddly dressed others in a similar situation with them waking up. You realize that you seem to be in a large black room with water covering the floor.

CURRENT PLAYERS:

Jackon (PsychoWarper)

Name: Jackso

Appearance: Like this guy, but with out the sword. (Height is around 6'6(201 cm) and around 190 lbs(86 kg))

Theme Song: Stratovarius - Destiny (More cus I think it sounds cool then it reflects my dude)

Powers: Illusion Creation from The God Emperor of Mankind and the Horu Horu no Mi from Emporio Ivankov
Michael Star (Yobobojojo)

Name: Michael Star

Appearance: Tall with Black Hair

Powers: Immortality (Type 2) from Lord Garmado and Enhanced Senses from Alex Mercer

Theme Song: This
Z (Shadowbokunohero)

Name: Z

Sex: ambiguous

Appearance: Long Black Hair, Black and Purple Cloak that hides most of the body with a pure white mask with holes revealing crimson eyes.

Theme song: Rise

Powers: Hair Manipulation From Ryuko Matoi and Time-Perception-DUCKERY from Rolo .
Justin S. Williams (JustSomeWeirdo)

Name: Justin S. Williams

Appearance: His AVI because he is a lazy person.

Theme Song: Tropics 2, to keep it casual

Powers: Dragon Physiology from Tiki (Fire Emblem) and the nails of Tusk ACT 1 from Johnny Joestar
Jonathan Shade (KoebsShadow)

Name: Jonathan Shade

Appearance: Tall, Semi-Muscular, Tan, Short-Shaggy Blonde Hair, One Scar Next to Left Eye

Theme Song: Ghost Fight

Powers:
Levitatio from Pixie (Shin Megami Tensei) and Bone Claws From [[Wolverine (X-Men Film Series)
Rickert Sanson (DragonEmperor23)

Name: Rickert Sanso

Appearance: This.

Theme Song: This.

Powers:
Flame Breath from WarGreymon|Greymon and what seems to be an One Hit Kill technique that activates upon hitting the target in the exact same spot twice in a row.
Alex Spicer (Standuser081)

Name: Alex Spicer

Appearance: Wears a school uniform. Brown hair and a red bandanna.

Powers: Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)'s flaming projectiles and Tony Tony Chopper's Deer like structure.

"It was only a matter of time before I got mugged, I suppose it's only natural, but did they really have to knock me out" was the first thing that came to mind as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings

A distinct 'whirring' sound is emanated forth from all four corners in tandem, oscillating together to create one grand 'whirr', if even these cameras were a mere SECOND off, the result sound sent throughout the air of the room would be a disorganized mesh.

Point is, a sound has emanated from the corners of the room.

[FYI, any GM responses that are descriptive of the environment/aren't GM-controlled characters will be italicized, just so you know]

"who said that?, were you also mugged and whats that noise," I say as I rub my eyes and try to find my way around the area with a blurred vision

As the gas's layiance of claim upon your biofaculties ceases, the room's details become clearer.

To start, it's completely black, like I'm not talking African American Black, which is in actuality just a scale of varying shades of brown, I'm talking "Actual Absence of Light Black". In other words, it's weird.

A Brown Table lies in the center of the room, now, if we were using "Black" In reference to "Brown", THIS would be "African American Black", but since it's not actually black, it kinda does this weird clashing/blending into the background, and that's not even MENTIONING the water pouring into the room. You COULD figure out where it's coming from, but yall still be hungover as hell from this weird gas

[In actually readable terms:] Looking around the room, you see that a large metallic door lies at the corner, and a table is in the center of the room. Several cameras watch you from the ceiling that's too high for you to reach. A vest covered in explosives is on the table, along with what appears to be a button. You see pipes spilling out water on the ground.

As my eyes finally adjust the first thing I see is my fellow captive followed by the table, the pipes, the camera's and finally the door.

"I think you thieves have taken this far enough, stop now or ill be forced to call the authorities" I shouted while pointing towards the camera

There is no response. The cameras continue their pattern. Water continues to pour into the room from the pipes.

[That whole afrian american black might be a bad thing to say]

Where am I? I think while sitting up scatching my head and looking around the room.

It seems there are others are here to... this isnt gonna be good... is it? I think to myself as I let out a sigh.

I gulp and sprint towards the steel door, my mind continues to race as this thought pops into my mind "This is just like that horror film i watched the other day, with creepy puppet and junk"

[PL does]

I look at the guy running at the door Tsk hes only going to make things worse.

[If a post is itanlic and has no "_" then its my characters thoughts]

[Fair enough.]

You begin to notice that the water has begun to fill up the room, it just barely being above the soles of your feet.

"How can you people be so calm about this!, we are going to die" I shout with a panic in my voice. "this isn't some anime where you're protected by plot armor!!" I elaborate. "wait...this is a dream..right?"

You see writing on the vest, but it's too dark to make out. All you can read is "4 k lo g ms"

The water continues.

Torlikoff said:
You see writing on the vest, but it's too dark to make out. All you can read is "4 k lo g ms"
Further attempts only let you see that the 4 was actually a 40. It's too dark to see the rest.

I walk towards the pipes and gather some water using my hands and splash my face with it. "wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up"

I sigh "Very Well" my tone completely changing. " I guess the anxiety-driven coward mask doesn't seem to evoke any kind of response" I walk towards Jackson. " do you have a plan? or are you winging it

"Ugh I currently dont have a plan but the vest seems to say 40 kilo grams" I say to the man(we dont know each other names yet) as I continue to inspect the vest.

Further inspection turns up what appears to be a pull cord and a remote.

There is other text but it is impossible to make out in the current light.

Back