• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff's Fragment Collectors: ACT ONE

I walk to the camera on the floor and pick it up then use it as a way to increase the lighting in the area

Shadowbokunohero said:
I walk to the camera on the floor and pick it up then use it as a way to increase the lighting in the area
As the light is shined upon the tag bearing the words, the following is made visible so: CAUTION: This is an explosive device, it can generate an above-the-norm combustion, if a suicide bombing is not the task of the wearer, just for the love of christ remove some of the TNT and explode individually with heat

However, a creeping sensation consumes you, you feel like. If you leave this room, then bad times will ensue.

"Hmmm..heat it up huh...but how..." i look around and notice the increasing water... Even if we somehow destroy the door..we have no idea what lays behind it

Shadowbokunohero said:
"Hmmm..heat it up huh...but how..." i look around and notice the increasing water... Even if we somehow destroy the door..we have no idea what lays behind it
From the depths of your mind you recall a thing, a very important thing, completely relevant to the situation.

Friction generates heat!

Therefore, if you could hypothetically rub your hands together at a hastefulmost pace, you could combust the thing!... at the cost of your hands.

Oh? It seems there was some fine print on the vest that you failed to notice.

IN ABSENCE OF HEAT: puncture the TNT

[Wow this is way easier then the LoM, if this was LoM the vest would be written in a dead language and written as a riddle kek]

[You don't have your powers yet. Also this was not the plan for the puzzle but he just added that for some reason.]

Shadowbokunohero said:
[Do our characters know they have powers ??]
[The original plan was to have them have der powers since day one, but then Torl said that it would "make the puzzles too easy", hence why yall dont have "full" powers, they are manifesting, but you cant use them.]

I remove some of the tnt from the vest and throw it back to Jackson "here, try and puncture these...im afraid I lack the physical capabilities to do so"

PsychoWarper said:
[Ok before I stab explosives, Tor and Swathing... whats happening?]
[First be by the door, second puncture it, then you'll get some explodey splode, but you won't die, and their will be a hole in he wall big enough for yall to crawl out of]

PsychoWarper said:
[Wait what! You just said it would explode?]
[yes, exploding the whole vest would kill all of you, but with one stick, it might hurt ONE peep badly, but it'll make a hole in the wall big enough to crawl out of, i mean you COULD try and throw it before it explodes, but it's your choice.]

Torlikoff said:
[So are you retconning the remote out of existance?]
[doesn't the remote like, attach to the vest? If you used that shit on the vest, the whole thing go boom boom, it's a signal that tells the shit to detonate, so anything connected to the vest will detonate]

Torlikoff said:
[I know what I want it to do, but swathing probably will have it do something else entirely.]
[I've studied suicide vests dood, the remote itself serves as a trigger to everything ATTACHED to it, it induces the detonation of the combustors ON it]

"Like I said earlier...im not physically all that impressive...so in the event that this explosion doesn't kill me..it would be flawed for me to damage our far more physically fit or stronger individuals"

Back