• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhhh Mami Tomoe's link is leading to a different character and Assasin's link is not working at all.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm dumb.

I'm not knowledgeable on Suzune, but she doesn't seems to have anything to fight Assassin's great precog, or survive Tsubame Gaeshi... He's advantaged in swordmanship by A Rank Eye of the mind and probably greater skill. However, while he in character seeks a good fight (TG clearly won't be his first move), it's not the case with her, based on the profile's feats. What Suzune could do to kill Kojirou before he uses Tsubame Gaeshi?

Well,Suzune need an sneak attack to kill her enemies,even so she's will start in CQC,also Suzune have teleportation so there is that.Also there is mimicry but i'm unsure if this is effective,and each time she get critically damaged she goes stronger.

DALOKA said:
I'm not knowledgeable on Suzune, but she doesn't seems to have anything to fight Assassin's great precog, or survive Tsubame Gaeshi...
What?

Dude she has mid regen.

Oh, right ( "healing" didn't catched my attention, sorry). That's a pretty significant advantage then, especially with the reactive power level. I dont know if she can kill Assassin with a sneak attack tho.

I don't know how much teleportation would help against Assassin, or if she could really surprise him with a sneak attack or illusions. He seems still advantaged in CQC, being able to rival servants who sould be superior to him via his skill... But killing Suzune will be difficult (he would need to behead her and cut her to pieces immediatly or something similar. Or destroy her soul gem, and he don't know anything about that. ). Considering her regen and his stamina+Precog, it could be a long fight, allowing for her reactive power level to be handful. I won't vote yet, but i'm leaning towards inconclusive if she can't overpower Kojirou (who also got his luck, even if that definitively won't save him if she become way stronger than he is). If she can however, she will kill the gatekeeper eventually with high diff.

Suzune doesn't really use teleportation that much, only in tandem with illusions, and pretty sure that Eye of the Mind is good enough precog to tell him which slash is about to chop his head off.

Her regen can be bypassed completely by shattering her Soul Gem, but Assasin doesn't know that, so he'll probably need a lucky strike

She can't Physically overpower him with strength unless she could become 7A from it alone.

Again though the only way for Assasin to kill her is by killing the soul gem which she doesn't know.

But it is in a vulnerable spot, and I'm not sure is TS can actually strike it.

Her soul gem is her necklace BTW, he strikes it and he wins.

She can almost definitely become 7-A due to that. The boost is pretty big, and Suzune already scales from very high end 7-B feats

With knowledge, certainly. Without, it's unlikely. At most, it could drop by chance (and i don't rembember if it's enough to shut down a magical girl). Against saber, he targetted the neck and the abdomen, not the chest. Of course, if the fight is long, the chances to randomly strike it are higher (Assassin could be searching for a weak point if beheading her doesn't work, but he never fought an oppenent dependent on a objet, and he is certainly not a magus). From above, it also seems that Suzune could overpower him after all, so prolonging the fight won't work well for Assassin. As much as i like my dear gatekeeper, Regenerationn and reactive power level would give Suzune a win with high diff agaisn't him, so here goes my vote.

With Knowledge, Assasin Stomps.

Do you know where the soul gem is though? Because it is in a vulnerable spot.

Also, I try not to be biased during my thread, but you didn't make a case for the skill gap.

It's true that Assassin's skill is extraordinary, even among servants. Saber defeated him, but also had remarkable skill AND a form of precog, and that's precisely why Suzune can't get an easy win on this duel (and why he would stomp her if he knew her weak point). Assassin will hit her way more than she can hit him (and his luck could allow him to avoid one fatal blow). So the skill gap definitively exist, but even with that, mid regen could be called a greater advantage, and based on above, she could reach Mountain Level. Assassin can handle people stronger than him, but Saber as Shirou's servant is still At Least 7-B, and not 7-A without excalibur. If Suzune can reach mountain level, she's essentially in berserker tier, and Assassin can barely redirect his blows, being clearly unable to defeat him. So, if the AP gap is that large between Kojirou and amped Suzune, i won't bet on him, as skill have clear limitations. Of course, i don't know how fast she could reach this level. It is possible that Assassin hit the soul gem without knowing it's importance, considering the necklace is totally exposed. But it's not likely to happen... Even if we talk about supernatural beings, slashing (and not thrusting, which is another story) toward the chest isn't a good strategy in a sword duel, because the ribs could prevent you from reaching the vitals. And Assassin himself seems to prefer attacking vulnerable spots like the neck... So him slashing toward the necklace is pretty much speculation. Even if you can see saber's armor reform toward the chest area in her first duel agains't assassin, it's due to her dodging Tsubame Gaeshi, not Assassin intending to hit that area. Of course, Suzune could lost her soul gem, trying to dodge that same hit... I just think it's, again, too much of a speculation.

< She can almost definitely become 7-A due to that. The boost is pretty big, and Suzune already scales from very high end 7-B feats

Said Kaltias above. So, not that far from Berserker. Except if he is actually way above baseline mountain level.

He is.

He's 385 megatons.

Her going from 7B to 7A from power makes her baseline. Which is still almost 4x lower and not even 2x stronger then Assasin, who's already high enough into 7B to deflect blows from those characters.

I refrain my vote for the moment then. Considering his stamina, she will have a hard time hitting him for all the fight, even with that AP advantage ( a AP advantage that could bent Assassin's sword just like saber did, preventing him from a perfected Tsubame Gaeshi, but she lack the skill and precog to even exploit that weakness). I'm still not sure if he will hit the soul gem tho (well, if the fight last forever, it could eventually happen).

I'm pretty sure Suzune can eventually reach that gap, but it isn't going to happen particularly soon and it's going to take a while before that happens.

Then it seems that the outcome rely on Assassin breaking or not the soul gem. And it's pretty hard to tell. Assassin uses precises slashes, not massive destruction or AOE attack... So he can't blindly destroy it without luck. the necklace is way more likely to drop, and, based on what kyubey say about soul gems, Suzune could still act as long as her body is no farther than 100 meters from her soul gem. The gem could break in the beginning of the fight, or never break at all... I don't know if servant's luck can help them offensively, but if not, and except if someone bring another argument in favor of Suzune, i think this duel is inconclusive. Suzune will eventually win if the fight is too long, and Assassin could win by pure luck during any moment of the duel.

Just for reference Suzune's reactive power level works like the Zenkai from DB.

So it's like:

1) Wound that's almost lethal (or rather that would be almost lethal for a normal person)

2) Heal

3) Power boost

It just happens that healing (along with Suzune being one of the magical girls who can shut down her sense of pain) makes it combat applicable.

Anyway inconclusive FRA.

Back