• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supreme Consciousness revison.

So, browsing over the Random page option I found this profile and after giving it a long look I notice a few things that really dont make much sense.

Aside from the fact that all of the explanation for his AP is in the gallery his High 2-A rating seems a little stretch, let me explain:

He is a "trascendent being that "pull the strings of countless words" (2-B)

Michiru-8
Here is the problem, altough he is stated to be trascendent this doesnt imply he is Infinitely above a certain layer or realm, a "trascendent being" can also be a being that trascends concepts such as space, time, phisycs, etc... A lot of context is needed to properly be classified as such, for example: The Precursors from Halo.

They are stated to be Trascendent beigns. Even if this could mean Dimensionality it most likely refers the fact that they used technology so advance it trascendent the normal concepts and laws of the Universe such as space-time and the fact that they can exist even after getting their body destroy. See? Nothing higher-dimensional, if we had context such as "This beings trascend the layer in which we exist" then we have an actual Higher-Dimensional feat.

Supreme Consciousness doesnt fill any requirements, hell his "Pulling the strings of countless words" cant really be used for a 2-B rating since "pulling the strings" of a certain thing doesnt equal complete control, as he uses Michuru's adventure as an example for what "pulling the strings means" and then he refers he did this by giving her Kazuki and Nyanmel (Two characters that are around Tier 8, nothing Extra-Dimensional or anything), nothing refering that he manipulated reality to make Michuru's adventure.

And lastly his High 2-A rating comes from the fact that... I dont know really, I guess combining both the existance of Countless worlds and the Trascendent statement I guess.

As an extra he refers Universe and Worlds as two separate things, meaning that Countless worlds would be more so High 3-A

Yeah, a revision may be necessary here.

I can't find any actual evidence that puts him at high 2-A.

I can see the point, though obviously I'm unfamiliar as hell with the verse (literally never heard of it)

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but we need to figure out a more appropriate tier, or simply place the statistics at unknown.

I think:

Unknow (Stated to be a "trascendent" being that pulls the strings across countless worlds)

He supposedly exist before the Universe meaning that he could survive the Big Bang, I guess.

I agree with the OP.

Unknown statistics seem best for this, yes.

4 staff members agreed so... I guess?

I mean the damn thing is locked so I wouldnt be able to do anything If you didnt notice the notification.

I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Can you unlock it "tomorrow"? I am already tired and need to go to work, I can notify so you can open it later.

He did say that if he were to intervened directly with things erything that existed would be destroyed right? That may be enough to give him 2-B.

Also just realized that A6Colute was the one for adding all the scans describing the Consciousness. Maybe we should invite him to this thread.

Andytrenom said:
He did say that if he were to intervened directly with things erything that existed would be destroyed right? That may be enough to give him 2-B.
Nope.

Michiru-5
But calling A6C its a good idea, but what If he just doesnt attend the thread?

Well, asking him to comment and waiting for a few days seems best to start with.

Well.

First, worlds = universes in this context:

1. In VN we can see two parallel worlds which contains planets, stars, etc.

2. Those worlds are similar with our world.

3. Those worlds divided by dimensional boundaries.

Moreover, those worlds are almost identical, therefore those worlds = timelines.

Second, about "pulling the strings" - Supreme Consciousness can roll back at least two universes at once (Michiru's and Nyanmel's). And it's not a just statement, but a real feat.

However, I don't care about those profiles, so, you can do what do you want.

That sounds like 2-C via affecting two separate universes at once. "Dimensional barriers" could be pretty much anything and is a bit vague to award High 2-A for crossing.

I am not sure. If it was done with raw power, it may in fact be a 2-C feat to reset two timelines. If it was done via time travel, it is more likely hax.

Roll back =/= reseted two timelines, at best it means he can get 2-C if he rolled them back to the Big Bang afaik.

Well, I suppose that an unknown rating may be best then.

Back