• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakamoto Days - Sakamoto LS CRT

I've noticed there's some random feat for holding the Tokyo Tower as Class M, no calc was given for this, and pulling how he did shouldn't be making him Class M as the tower's mass is Despite being taller than the Eiffel Tower, Tokyo Tower only weighs about 4,000 tons, 3,300 less than the Eiffel Tower, he's also only pulling on the upper part of it, not the entirety of it so Class M should be removed and this should instead be calced to get an accurate rating.

Some feats that could be calced are:

Sakamoto was able to push down a plane wing and jump high into the air
Sakamoto tossing his wife into the air

(These just some I saw so if there's some feat you think is good for LS I may be able to calc it or someone else could)

The measurement of it can be calced, it's just that the current one's flawed

1,000 tons is class M in itself, so even a portion of that would be class M

I didn't know how to calc it since Tokyo tower has an weird structure. Otherwise even half of its weight (which is being used) is already Class M

I didn't know how to calc it since Tokyo tower has an weird structure. Otherwise even half of its weight (which is being used) is already Class M
Could you calc the other feats? They seem decent enough for supporting feats at least.

The lifting strength here wouldn't crack past class 5 so its also not worth it imo.
Welp I went and calced the throw instead, unsure if I did it right though but if I did then Class K for casual throw.
Also Ik the calc doesn't take into account the extra distance she was up at but I doubt it would make it much higher

Back