• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could you elaborate on why the Spear of Helvetia's statement is in reference to the worlds of the Interstice or something along those lines?
I forgot to mention there's also the usage of "Sanzen Daisen Sekai" to refer to the "countless worlds and universes" of the verse, and as previously discussed, this alone doesn't warrant scaling the Interstice to 2-A, but when combined with the phrasing of "predetermined infinity" and other references to Buddhist cosmology like Rinne, it all points towards the author trying to convey that the number of horizontal macrocosms is indeed at least countably infinite.

Last edited:
I ment season 3
We definitely aren't getting a season 3, given how they butchered the chronological ordering of events from the LN in the second season. Season 2 also wasn't nearly as popular as the first unfortunately. I'd always be happy for more content, but it's a pipe dream. I recommend reading the LN's if you haven't already, volume 14 is the latest release and it leaves off on a huge expansion of the verse, which is where most of this cosmology scaling comes from.

Back